Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
I recently picked up a 20 gauge Browning Citori for pheasant and it seemed that everywhere I read, people think that a 20 is too light for a pheasant gun. I never knew you needed a 3.5" 10 gauge for pheasant:) Anyway, I was wondering if anybody uses a 20 for pheasants and if so, what shot should I use. Thanks for the help!

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I love to. For years now, I've used a 20 gauge with skeet choke and #4 shot. It's a combination that's worked well for me.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I've used a 20-bore off and on over the years. Hit them with an ounce of 6's out of a 12/16/20 and they go down. Miss them and it doesn't matter what gauge you use.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
I have used my 20 off and on for ringnecks for many years.. I usually use a ounce of #5's or 6's.. 5's are my first choice..

I also always have one of my 12's with 3 1/4 - 1 1/4 - #5'S. I for one do see a difference in killing birds with the heavier loads, although they are NOT always needed some days they are good to have..

If you have a #" 20 you can get the same load, and if it patterns well you are in tall clover..

Most of my pheasant guns have either a mod. or imp. mod. choke.. Mostly mod..

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Use a 20 alot.
Early season hunting it's more than enough.
By December when they are more jumpy I stick with the 12.

Have Dog

Will Travel

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep, like the others have said a stout load of #4's is a bone buster. 20 is plenty and I bet that Citori will soon be your go to rooster gun

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
All I had was a 16 when I lived in Nebraska, so that's what I used. It worked as well as my buddy's 12. No reason a 20 won't do fine.

Some 20's pattern more evenly with #6 than with anything larger, but the pattern board will answer that for you. I had better success with 6's myself, even with larger gauge guns.

A lot of people will tell you that a 12 is the only gauge there is for anything larger than quail. Sometimes the same guys consider the .30-06 the minimum caliber for centerfire rifles. However, one of the best turkeys I ever saw was shot by a beardless youth with a Mossberg 20.

Pheasant hunting is great sport. One of the things I dislike about SW MO is pheasant don't live here.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I load Bluedot powder in a 20 gauge Federal case with a Remington SP20 wad with 1 oz of hard 5's. This load patterns extremely well and drops them in the dirt.

One of older members carried a Browning Citori in 28 gauge shooting Winchester 28 ga factory ammo with #6 shot. He gave me a new respect for what the little 28 can do....he dropped his birds... dead right there.

Doc

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Back when pheasant hunting was my life' passion, I used a 12. Not because I deemed it necessary. But because it's what I had. Used a 1400 XTR with a special order 22" VR barrel. Shot 7 1/2's through an IC tube since over my Britts, shot distances were wherever you chose to pull the trigger.

So were I to go out and start all over again today, I would likely carry a 20 o a 28 and be none the disadvantaged over the "old days".

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Yes, I downsized to a 20ga, and do not regret it. #5's.

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I like 5's and an IM choke.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I don't regularly hunt pheasants now, but most of the hunting I did when I had the chance was with a 20ga O/U Browning fixed M/F... Killed them very dead, used Remington copper plated #6s or Fiocci Golden Pheasant (nickel plated).
A couple boxes lasted several seasons.
I preferred the 6s for load density over the 5s and was using tight chokes. With good dogs shots are not long usually.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
My X uses a 20 ga Wingmaster for everything from geese to quail with great success. Her load of choice was Federal #6 for longtails.

BORN to HUNT
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
20 gauge fiocci Golden Pheasant # 6. Ugartechea SxS

Last edited by sidepass; 07/29/15.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I use a 20ga SKB O/U choked mod over full. I like the Fiocchi golden pheasant loads and carry 6's and 5's in my vest.

Usually use 6s in mod barrel and 5s in the full barrel.

Unless the wind is up, then 5s in both.

The only time I carry a 12ga anymore is if shooting steel for mixed bag hunts or waterfowl.

MWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes, used a 20 on lots of preserve/planted birds (the majority of what I shoot). Will kill any pheasant DRT. A dozen pellets; 4,5, or 6's, at ~1200 FPS will kill any pheasant out to 30-35 yards regardless if they come out of a 28 or 12 gauge and anything in between. True, you have more pellets to work with if using a heavier shot load. But if you only whack them with 11 pellets with your 12 gauge then 13 pellets at the same speed from a 20 gauge will drop them a tad quicker. It's lead on target that matters, not lead missed with!

I'm a former 27 yard ATA trap shooter and been to Vandalia more than once. Therefore can say I know my way around a shotgun a little bit. Because of recoil I know I shoot better with 20 gauge shotgun. Recoil is not my friend. It would take some really wild, fast flying, long flushing pheasants to make me reach for a 12 gauge.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand at the ready to do violence on their behalf.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Two primary guns are a model 12 20 ga and a sweet 16 A5. Loads run 1 oz to 1 1/16 of #6 std gel shells. Work fine. I killed a rooster dead in the air at probably a good 50 yds with the 16 ga last hunt load 1 oz 6s

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
All I use s a 20 ga with #6's

Last year I used a SXS Imp and Mod choked 20 ga.

I was really surprised how many fell to the Improved barrel; which fires first.

As explained above, hit them center of pattern and they will go down.

All 30 roosters were pointed and flushed by my dogs. I do not shoot at passing roosters.

Most miss because they are slinging lead at out of range birds. If can see the white ring around the roosters neck it is going down.

When the tailgate drops the BS stops.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I've never carried anything but a 20 ga. for pheasants, usually with #6 shot.
I've been carrying an Ithaca M37 choked IC for years, but recently found my "holy grail", a 1960 Superposed in 20 ga., so I'm anxiously awaiting the season opener this year.

You're going to love toting' that new Citori this Fall! Enjoy.

Jeff

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Why no passing shots that are in range in that there are more vitals exposed than going away?

Addition: Perhaps I misunderstood. You will shoot at crossing Pheasants as long as your Dog put them up. However, not at Birds that just happen to be passing by.

If so, and I'm now thinking that is what you meant, well done.

I often use the term crossing and passing interchangeably.

Last edited by battue; 07/31/15.

laissez les bons temps rouler
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I do.

[Linked Image]

Said it before, but that Merkel is one nice shotgun. wink

laissez les bons temps rouler
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I would love to carry a 20 ga. but where I hunt its nontox shot and I am usually doing ducks early and pheasants after lunch so I shoot the same gun and load. Benelli M1 and 3" #3 steel. I'm looking at a light 20 ga. auto and if I ever get a chance to hunt where lead is legal I will definatly try the 20 ga. with an ounce load.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
I do.

[Linked Image]

Said it before, but that Merkel is one nice shotgun. wink

I was just admiring that shotgun as well. Ok.. the entire picture.

J
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by seal_billy
I would love to carry a 20 ga. but where I hunt its nontox shot and I am usually doing ducks early and pheasants after lunch so I shoot the same gun and load. Benelli M1 and 3" #3 steel. I'm looking at a light 20 ga. auto and if I ever get a chance to hunt where lead is legal I will definatly try the 20 ga. with an ounce load.

I kill a lot of waterfowl including geese with a 3" 20 gauge and while I have to admit finding a good patterning load of steel shot larger than #3 can be a challenge. If you load your own shells the heavier than steel shots certainly add an extra dimension to the capabilities of the 20. 7/8-1oz of steel at 1400-1500 fps kills ducks, pheasants and with skilled shooting geese over the decoys just as well as a 12 gauge. You are doing yourself a disservice by not hunting with the 20, if you truly want to.

Last edited by Jamesd1187; 07/31/15.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Grew up using a Ithaca M37 Featherlight in 20 ga for pheasants and quail. Used a lot of #8 game loads for the first shot backed up with some stout #6's

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Hadn't been on the fire in a couple days. Thanks for the follow up everyone! I figured a 20 O/U would be a nice light gun to carry but was a little nervous with the iffy feedback elsewhere. I'll get some 5's and 6's and see what it likes. Being this is my first over/under, how would you recommend configuring the chokes on the gun? I was thinking IC on the first barrel and Mod on the second. Any other recommendations or feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The only gun I use for pheasants these days is a 20

I have two of them.....one a featherlight citori......a very light weight gun and it's a dream to carry and kills pheasants as good as any 12 I've owned.

The other is a Binelli ultralight 20 ga.....another extremely light gun.....both are chambered for 3" but I find that using federal trap hulls (same as estate) and IMR 800X with a full ounce of #5 shot (sub #4 or #6 if you wish) one can reach the velocity of the standard 12 Ga and the 1/4 Oz of missing shot isn't at all a severe loss.....as a matter of fact it's an advantage in early season hunting as 1 1/4 Oz is far too much to swat a rooster with.

The lightweight 20s help one to get off a somewhat faster aimed shot and this more than makes up for any supposed power difference.

I'm still into waterfowl with a 3" 12 ga as the gun isn't carried afield....it's blind shooting and I still think I need the extra shot to compensate for using steel.....I do suspect that the 20 would do fine here as well but can't get myself to use it.....yet!

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by hawkman0206
Hadn't been on the fire in a couple days. Thanks for the follow up everyone! I figured a 20 O/U would be a nice light gun to carry but was a little nervous with the iffy feedback elsewhere. I'll get some 5's and 6's and see what it likes. Being this is my first over/under, how would you recommend configuring the chokes on the gun? I was thinking IC on the first barrel and Mod on the second. Any other recommendations or feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

IC and MOD is perfect for a pheasant gun. I use an Ithaca/SKB S/S 20 gauge with a 2 3/4" 1 ounce load of 5's in the IC barrel and a 3" 1 1/4 ounce load of 5's in the MOD barrel.

I have never felt handicapped using that combination on pheasants.

Life is like a purple antelope on a field of tuna fish...
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Early in the year ic mod would be a good starting place, or anytime birds are holding well. For later in the year or anytime birds aren't holding particularly well I would go with light mod and imp mod or mod and full, but I like tighter chokes tham most guys. When I hunt them with my auto I use imp mod cause I like the way it knocks them down. If the gold standard is mod for a single then splitting the difference with a double would be even better, one barrel more open than mod and one tighter. More forgiving on close shots and more pattern on longer ones. Of course you need to find a load that throws a even pattern, it not all in the choke. You can also control patterns with your shell to a good degree.

Forgive me if I'm over doing it but the fire is made up largely of rifle shooters and I know almost nothing about rifles but I have a boner for all things shotgun and I have spent many hours patterning many shotguns and shooting clays and birds. I finally get to talk about something I know well.

Last edited by seal_billy; 08/01/15.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I use one of my SxS 20's for pheasants and they work fine.

Most of the shots are not that far away over a dog.

I have used the Bernadelli to the left of the Ugartechea the most.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
I love shooting a 20 ga for pheasants. But if you want to have some real fun, try shooting a 28 ga.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
For years I shot a 20 gauge choked skeet and skeet, usually with 1-1/8 oz. of #6 or #7-1/2. For the last two years I've used a 28 gauge, choked skeet and IC usually, with 1 oz. Winchester #6 factory loads.

Funny thing, the first pheasant I took with the 28, I had inadvertently loaded a 3/4 oz. #8 round. Worked fine.

A 20 gauge is plenty.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Very rarely, but I do load 20 gauge upland ammo for my buddy Hornhead!
I have used it in the past but mostly either use vintage SxS 12's or 28 gauge , sometimes a 16 as well.
Cat

scopes are cool, but slings 'n' irons RULE!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I have shot very many pheasants with everything from 28 to 12 and more with a 20 than anything else. Load an ounce of 6s and worry most about pointing the gun at the bird. Hint, the tail is behind the bird. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hawkman-, first things first--Go Hawks! A belated welcome to the 'Fire.

The 20 with an oz of shot 5's or 6's is just fine. Those that say not don't know.

Back in '69 a friend and I took 198 pheasants legally that fall and winter in NW Iowa because we had great snow, Government Acres (now CRP), and we cut way too many college classes. I remember the numbers because the hunting was so good we started keeping track, and I actually did a bio research paper on the stomach contents of my birds.

My point is I had a inexpensive Stevens 20 SxS and shot all those birds that year with it and many more in other years. Now, I shoot a bit of an upgrade--a Beretta 471 Golden Hawk 20 SxS--and it's still knocking them down and out.

There is perhaps something to going 12 late season for birds that flush wild and or in wind but if you have a twenty on a true twenty frame it sure carries nicer than a 12 and perhaps you pass up a few of those more challenging shots.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dad had an old break-action single-shot 20 that accounted for pheasants. I graduated from my H&R Topper .410 (which, contrary to some, would also kill pheasants) to a Winchester 1200 in 20 that saw the demise of numerous pheasants as well. With all three of these shotguns it seemed that having the shot occupy the same space as the bird was much more important than the means of delivery. I was always partial to #5s.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
This is interesting reading on the 20.. I have used one off and on since about 1959.. Most of my shooting has been with 12's, mainly my old 870.. But the 20 has killed plenty of game also..
I was looking over the regs. for hunting birds on some Federal Refuges. Here they call for nontoxic shot.. What shot do you 20 ga. fans use in this situation???

Molon Labe
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I use 3/4 ounce of 4s in 2 3/4" shells when I can find them. Had to buy 3 inch Fasteel at Sportsman's Warehouse last time I bought ammo, also size 4, since customers apparently think they need 3 inch shells to kill pheasants with a 20. I need neither the extra shot nor the extra recoil in my light 20 gauge, and had previously only used 3 inch shells for geese. For some reason SW thinks 3/4 ounce of size 7 steel in a 2 3/4" shell is a good load, perhaps for doves, so that was available. Not having had good luck with special orders from SW, I ordered Winchester 2 3/4" size 4 steel from the internet, and it was hard to find. Everyone has 3 inch loads, but often only size 6. I cannot bring myself to pay the price of other kinds of nontoxic shot, steel being expensive enough.

Living proof that expressing your opinion is not a good career advancement strategy.

There comes a time in a man's life when he has to start cutting and quit straddling fences. Ed Abbey
W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
Dr, I will have to look for some.. I guess that is the problem when shooting a 20 finding the load a guy wants..

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
This is interesting reading on the 20.. I have used one off and on since about 1959.. Most of my shooting has been with 12's, mainly my old 870.. But the 20 has killed plenty of game also..
I was looking over the regs. for hunting birds on some Federal Refuges. Here they call for nontoxic shot.. What shot do you 20 ga. fans use in this situation???

My choice for my guns is Kent Tungsten Matrix, almost the same density as lead (10.60 vs 11.10 gm/cc) but softer so safe for spendy barrels. It is indistinguishable from lead in the field. I do not hunt waterfowl over decoys so don't have the close shots some do, and in addition, my use of steel years ago left me very disappointed. I won't use it.

On a refuge for upland birds, as mentioned, you can't tell it from a lead load. Relatively spendy as opposed to steel but then you get what you pay for.

I order mine from Mack's Praire Wings online.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 08/29/15.
W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
George, I was hoping you would chime in here.. That number of roosters with a 20 is awesome.. My 20 will handle non toxic shot, but I am not hot on steel.. Have a few heavie shot my Rem. but not sure where I got them..

Killed some ducks with H/S out of my 12 last fall and it was impressive..

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yea, I was a "pheasant fanatic" in college. At the time my prof was kind of dumbfounded at my paper and the number of birds referenced. But as mentioned it was a good time in NW Iowa for birds.

The Kent TM is expensive. No ifs, ands, or buts about it; but it's legal, safe for you gun, and as good as lead, or very nearly so such that you'd not see the difference.

Edited to add: check Mack's Praire Wings for all their non-toxic options.

Last edited by George_De_Vries_3rd; 08/29/15.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I love my Weatherby Athena (IC/M) and Benelli Ultra-lightweight (IC) 20ga guns for upland and dove hunting and do 80% of my shotgunning with one of those two guns and #7 1/2 shot. For geese (BB) and/or late season wild flushing pheasants (#5), the 12ga still gets the nod due to the heavier 1 1/4 to 1 3/8 oz payload....

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My grandson does just fine with his 20ga single shot Savage 220, shooting Fiochi 1oz #5 shot!

[Linked Image]

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/url3285r4

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I did fine with that same combination for years. wink Back then we used WW ammo with copper-plated #5 shot.

[Linked Image]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
My grandson does just fine with his 20ga single shot Savage 220, shooting Fiochi 1oz #5 shot!

[Linked Image]

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/product_info.php/pName/url3285r4

THAT, is a great picture!

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Wow, Just a great Hunting Memory !
You are a Very Lucky GrandFather.

I like my 30" Red Label 20 for pheasant.
I have 12's and they work well enough,
but the 20 lets me know when I'm on my game, and it fits me nicely.

I might put a 3" of #4 or #5 in the bottom barrel,
but the top is regular 2-3/4" #6 .

Usually IC over Mod

Again, Great Picture L2S

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
After years of hunting birds with a 12 gauge Model 12 I began using a 20ga in the late 90s. Bought a Ruger Red Label with 26 inch barrels and shot that for a few years. Then I went back to Model 12 Winchesters for a while but this time in 16 gauge. A very nice shotgun to carry and effective.

A couple of years ago my Uncle passed away and I inherited his 20 gauge Model 12 and a 20 gauge Browning Superposed. So this year I’ll be going back to the 20 gauge for most of my hunting. As far as ability to kill something the 20 will do very well if you do your part. I prefer #5 Golden Pheasant loads.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I never had a problem killing with a 20 in my youth, made some pretty impressive shots on roosters and ducks. Mainly used 4's and 5's. Nothing like floating feathers and a rooster that wasn't gonna get up after hitting the ground. It was almost magical at that age. Had the family house dog with me always. Now my shotgunning leaves a lot to be desired regardless what gauge I'm shooting.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
20 is good. Used one growing up hunting roosters in Kansas. Takes birds as good as any of my 12's. Use #4s or 5s and modified over IC choke (or vice versa). My grandfather used a 20 his entire life and bagged 100s of birds if not thousands if you count doves, etc. Just my two cents but I would not hesitate to use a 20.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Absolutely- I use a Browning BSS in 20 ga. and have used several O/U's. Heaviest loads are 1 1/4 oz. #6's, but one ounce, 1 1/16 or 1 1/8 will do near as well if you don't try to make a magnum 12 out of a 20. I was able to get some nickel plated 5 1/2 shot from BPI and in reloads that stuff absolutely flattens roosters. I hunt over a dog and shots are sometimes a bit closer than wild North Dakota birds but the shot is what does the work, and the pheasants don't know what gauge fired it. If you are stuck with non-toxic loads though... I move to the 12 for better selection (and economy...) of loads.

H
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Hawkman-, first things first--Go Hawks! A belated welcome to the 'Fire.

The 20 with an oz of shot 5's or 6's is just fine. Those that say not don't know.

Back in '69 a friend and I took 198 pheasants legally that fall and winter in NW Iowa because we had great snow, Government Acres (now CRP), and we cut way too many college classes. I remember the numbers because the hunting was so good we started keeping track, and I actually did a bio research paper on the stomach contents of my birds.

My point is I had a inexpensive Stevens 20 SxS and shot all those birds that year with it and many more in other years. Now, I shoot a bit of an upgrade--a Beretta 471 Golden Hawk 20 SxS--and it's still knocking them down and out.

There is perhaps something to going 12 late season for birds that flush wild and or in wind but if you have a twenty on a true twenty frame it sure carries nicer than a 12 and perhaps you pass up a few of those more challenging shots.

Thanks George! I recently moved and haven't been on here in a while. Got my Citori shooting good and am ready for the opener later this month. Thanks as well to everyone who replied, great feedback! That's why I spend more time on this site then any. Good luck to everyone this season and George, Go Hawks! 7-0, not a bad start:)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 53 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,409
Posts18,470,295
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.