Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who the HELL seperated police officers and "civilians" into seperate categories?

More importantly WHY?
This us and them horseshit needs to go bye bye.
before it's too late.

It's even worse than the racism bullshit imo.
Killing off a troop or two of crazy fuggin jig a boos will be easy.
The others will be a real war.

People in this country better straighten the fugg up!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Who the HELL seperated police officers and "civilians" into seperate categories?

More importantly WHY?
before it's too late.

Police have been referring to non-police as civilians since the start.

As far as actions go that is nothing new either, you just get to see video of it now.

The only difference now versus years ago is the officer didn't immediately get rewarded during a ceremony due to the little prick filming him.

Do you honestly know of any instances where a perp could threaten an officer with death while carrying a firearm and not end up arrested? As you see, there is clearly a dividing line and always has been, just as it should be.

You can't have police consider themselves to be part of the public since that might have a chilling effect on completing their mission. They have to dehumanize civilians just as any other army would their opponent. "Civilian" is no different than calling other enemies a kraut, nip, jap, raghead, gook, or whatever else.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

More importantly WHY?
before it's too late.

Merriam-Webster

civilian
noun ci·vil·ian \sə-ˈvil-yən also -ˈvi-yən\
: a person who is not a member of the military or of a police or firefighting force

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm glad that's settled.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sherp

More importantly WHY?
before it's too late.

As far as actions go that is nothing new either, you just get to see video of it now.

The only difference now versus years ago is the officer didn't immediately get rewarded during a ceremony due to the little prick filming him.

Do you honestly know of any instances where a perp could threaten an officer with death while carrying a firearm and not end up arrested? As you see, there is clearly a dividing line and always has been, just as it should be.

You can't have police consider themselves to be part of the public since that might have a chilling effect on completing their mission. They have to dehumanize civilians just as any other army would their opponent. "Civilian" is no different than calling other enemies a kraut, nip, jap, raghead, gook, or whatever else.

Do you believe you are changing any minds here, or is this just something your therapist told you to do, to elevate your inner anger? Talk about Jihad.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Actually, his therapist told him to have sex more often, and this is the only way he can get it up.

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by sherp

More importantly WHY?
before it's too late.

Do you believe you are changing any minds here, or is this just something your therapist told you to do, to elevate your inner anger? Talk about Jihad.

Are you ok? You sure don't seem to be. Why would I need to change your mind since you already support LEO's like Detective LeBert and his comrade and the methods they use to keep civilians in control.

Go take a nap and come back when you can express a coherent thought.

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
Actually, his therapist told him to have sex more often, and this is the only way he can get it up.

Same issue with you. Why the snide remarks at me? I only voiced support for the same things you do.

sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell

More importantly WHY?
before it's too late.

Merriam-Webster

civilian
noun ci·vil·ian \sə-ˈvil-yən also -ˈvi-yən\
: a person who is not a member of the military or of a police or firefighting force

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/civilian

British Dictionary definitions for civilian Expand
civilian
/sɪˈvɪljən/
noun
a person whose primary occupation is civil or nonmilitary
(as modifier): civilian life

Word Origin and History for civilian Expand
n.
late 14c., "judge or authority on civil law," from Old French civilien "of the civil law," created from Latin civilis "relating to a citizen, relating to public life, befitting a citizen; popular, affable, courteous" (see civil). Sense of "non-military person" is attested by 1819 (earlier in this sense was civilian, attested from c.1600 as "non-soldier"). The adjective is from 1640s.

Of course American police and Firefighters do not consider themselves civilians in any capacity unless they end up as a defendant in a criminal trial and they need to build rapport with the civilians on the jury.

IC B3

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Waiting with abated breath...

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I prefer rifle/hunting pics after the cowardly liar posts.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Thank you, sir!

It offsets the other......

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
You're welcome NH K9.

By the way,that's me getting more ammo for the SS .375 H&H and Blue (RIO7) shooting the T/C 7mm Rem mag.

Quemado 2015.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You mean you actually go out, shoot and meet other folks (members)? The hell, you say.....! grin

Beats sitting around and bitching, I'd guess.....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Yup.

Shot Blue's .450 Howell,.405 Winchester,.300 Wby (Custom made on a Rem 700 action,it's SWEET!!) .45/70 and finally his .38/55.

Ate,laughed,seen elk,antelope and just really enjoyed myself.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How did you ever survive that event without a few dikheds to ballance the fun and good fellowship with strife and idiotic reasoning?

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Easy Seal,the dikheads don't show up. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
sherp Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NH K9
I prefer rifle/hunting pics after the cowardly liar posts.

Barkoff and RWE aren't cowards or liars, they are just out of sorts today.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

272 members (1_deuce, 338reddog, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 16penny, 41 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,694
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.