Print Thread
Hop To
Page 33 of 39 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 38 39
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Miss Lynn - I wish you would come out next year, meet the hooligans and ruffians, and enjoy (I'm positive you would)
Might even entice Greg to come join us!

I would dearly love to meet him.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mudhen
Jon Graham left me a message yesterday. He is missing a green Cabelas range bag from the Quemado trip. He thought that my daughter had one like it and may have picked it up by mistake. However, hers is camo, not green, and she is pretty sure that she did not pick his up. She said that she remembers seeing Jon's when they picked up her stuff from under the tarp, and that it was laying on my shooting bench. It was not there when I retrieved my shooting bench late Sunday morning.

I know that the two Jeffs and a couple of others picked up leftover gear for safekeeping. I was wondering if by chance any of you good samaritans picked up Jon's green Cabelas range bag.

Up.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Hey folks. I just returned from Quemado for the second weekend in a row. It was a grand time but i wisht he rest of you could have been there.

Was wondering if anyone accidently picked up my range bag? Its a green cabelas bag with a bunch of ammo in it.

Mostly 220swift and 300 Win. but there was a mixed bag of 204 and 243 as well.

If you guys wanted my load data that bad, all you had to do was ask!

Lifetime member: Backcountry Hunters and Anglers & Wild Sheep Foundation
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Please everyone, look through your stuff!

Kent

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Jon,if you need some .300 Win mag brass,let me know. Have 50 rds of Hornady brass that is not being used.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Neither Colin or I have seen it.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I got thru all my stuff. Nothing there. I did leave Ben's grandson's rifle and case over at Ben's table in camp. Was found at range. Ben acknowledged finding it. I don't remember seeing anything else that had surfaced from there. It's gotta show up somewhere.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I talked to Jeff tonight. He is not on the computer- tore his bicep tendon off his right arm and awaiting surgery. He said that they carried that green bag over and put it on the main table where we ate. He suspects Paul ended up taking it home as lost and found. I saw it at the shooting benches but didn't pick it up.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn
Originally Posted by milespatton
CCCC has his own life moments to look after and carry.

As he will. Too bad that you do not know Paul and see him for what he is. miles

But I do know him Miles, through my own heart, and my own mind, he has never had a decent thing to say to me over a very long period of time. This is not the first, nor will it be the last for him I am sure, but it is for me.

The Good Lord says I have to love him as my brother, but He does not say I have to like him, respect him, or make him a part of my life.

Paul is a known commodity and has a reputation as a gentleman. I've never heard him swear and he's very careful not to disrespect someone publicly, even known trolls.

You saying you know him is false, which leads you to false testimony against him.

sitting in judgement is another. CCCC has his own life moments to look after and carry.

If you have any dirt on Paul, since you insinuated it publicly, let's hear it.

Kent

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
This is my thread and I am one of the founders of the event. I spend a lot of money and effort for all who come to have as good a time as possible.

I'm also not near the gentleman of many of our regulars including Paul and Mark. I'm an ass.

I will direct this thread if needed.

Kent

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by krp

Paul is a known commodity and has a reputation as a gentleman. I've never heard him swear and he's very careful not to disrespect someone publicly, even known trolls.

You saying you know him is false, which leads you to false testimony against him.

sitting in judgement is another. CCCC has his own life moments to look after and carry.

If you have any dirt on Paul, since you insinuated it publicly, let's hear it.

Kent

I wrote "But I do know him Miles, through my own heart, and my own mind, he has never had a decent thing to say to me over a very long period of time. This is not the first, nor will it be the last for him I am sure, but it is for me."

Which meant exactly what I said, I know him by his posts to me. Do you have a problem with comprehension ? If CCCC has appointed you as his voice let me know, otherwise this whole subject has nothing to do with you.

I wrote "CCCC has his own life moments to look after and carry." And it means exactly what it says. We all have our own life moments to look after and carry. If not we would all be Jesus Christ, and we are not, there was/is only one of Him. Again do you have a problem with comprehension ? Again, if CCCC has appointed you as his voice let me know, otherwise this whole subject has nothing to do with you.

And if you insist on this subject maybe you would care to enlighten me, or even us all on what I might be insinuating about CCCC.

Good men don't need, or send, others to defend them, a good man needs no defense in life, him and his life speak for him better than anyone ever could.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If CCCC has appointed you as his voice let me know, otherwise this whole subject has nothing to do with you.

I think the minute it hit open forum, the subject had something to do with anyone who clicked the thread....

-Captain Obvious

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by krp
This is my thread and I am one of the founders of the event. I spend a lot of money and effort for all who come to have as good a time as possible.

I'm also not near the gentleman of many of our regulars including Paul and Mark. I'm an ass.

I will direct this thread if needed.

Kent

This is Rick Bin's Forum, not yours, not now, not ever. The subject was closed, over, done, finished, your mouth brought it back to life again. You can do whatever the hell you desire that makes you feel like the somebody you profess to be, but not as part of my world. I am here, live with it, put me on ignore, but NEVER EVER get the impression that you or anything you say or do will make a dent in my life. The only people you are truly hurting on this forum is yourself and CCCC.

Last edited by Miss Lynn; 08/03/15.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RWE
If CCCC has appointed you as his voice let me know, otherwise this whole subject has nothing to do with you.

I think the minute it hit open forum, the subject had something to do with anyone who clicked the thread....

-Captain Obvious

Your right.

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Funny chit... You involke Jesus and Joy's understanding... Yet there's 10 plus pictures of Mark and some of Joy.

And you had no idea who they were

Kent

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by krp
Funny chit... You involke Jesus and Joy's understanding... Yet there's 10 plus pictures of Mark and some of Joy.

And you had no idea who they were

Kent

Talk to Mark about it, do not talk for him, or his Wife. He and I have talked about this thread and this subject. He has posted to me about it, he and I have PM'd about it. His Wife got a chuckle out of my comment. They both would like to meet me.

Mark and I were friends on campfire long before this, the only difference is I have never met him or his Wife in person. He is an uplifting and caring man, who is very supportive of others.

Subject over with you, and on with CCCC.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by krp
Funny chit...
Kent

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.

Have a good one.

Lynn

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Don't go, please keep writing so all can get to know you better.

Kent

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Hope that didn't go over your head.

Kent

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by krp
Don't go, please keep writing so all can get to know you better.

Kent

450 807 3972

I invite anyone who wants to get to know Miss Lynn better to call this number, it is the current cell number I am using till my own phone is repaired, call away.

Page 33 of 39 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 38 39

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 51 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,195
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.