Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Damn...

This picture is truly disturbing and caused me to lose it for a bit...

[Linked Image]

Just a few minutes ago, the Center for Medical Progress released their latest undercover video of Planned Parenthood’s revolting practices – this despite a federal judge (one who is an Obama appointee and who raised $200,000 for the president’s campaign, natch) issued a temporary restraining order on Friday to stop the video’s release. And the desperate attempt to stop it is understandable. In this video, the discussion of the “diversification of the revenue stream” by selling “specimens” and how much the Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast research department “contributes…to the bottom line of our organization” throws into question even more deeply Cecile Richards’ claim that Planned Parenthood “does not profit” from “tissue donation.”

And then of course, there is the discussion of “altering the process” so that they are able to “obtain intact fetal cadavers” which will then be “split” into “different shipments” – all “just a matter of line items.” Later on, they look at a study that wants 120 “samples”.

And then they go to look at “fresh specimens” to see their quality and “intactness.” I can’t recommend watching this part of the video unless you have the stomach for it. And maybe not even then. I moved beyond nausea into horror, and then just deep sadness. As they picked through a tray of eviscerated human remains, identifying each organ and part, I found that I had to stop the video when I saw them pull out a perfect little hand with the tweezers, a leg clearly visible in the bloody mess behind it. To be honest, I broke down for a moment and just started to cry. How could they? How could they?

Planned Parenthood must be destroyed. There’s simply no other option. If there is any justice in this world, I will live to see the days when there is the abortion-related equivalent of the Nuremberg Trials. And the people in this video, and so many others, will be lined up and brought before the court. This is the precisely the kind of butchery I saw memorialized when I walked through Auschwitz. It’s the kind of feeling I had when I walked the grounds outside the ovens at Birkenau, and was told that the white grit I saw in the dirt I was walking on was ground up human bone.

And as the Santayana quote that was prominently featured at the entrance to those famous death camps so solemnly warned us, “Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.”

http://www.onepeterfive.com/the-fifth-planned-parenthood-video-is-horrifying/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good God Almighty...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Don't look like a blob of tissue to me. More like a tissue of lies.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not watching.

I'm already 100000% against PP so no need to be sickened more.

Sad what we have come to as a human race.

Do not feed the bear!

White Bear sometimes treads on thin ice...
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I watched the 1st 4. I don't think I'll do this one.

I'll let Snyper watch this one and report back to me.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter

Is there no end to the barbarity of these animals?

There simply are no words to describe the horror.

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
Number 5 and they have 5 to 7 more vids.

At some point, we as men, need to stand up and stop the slaughter.

Keep watching until you reach that point and then let's do something.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Even worse, 45-50% of the American public and almost all of our legislators on the Democrat side heartily approve of these atrocities. How the hell did we get this far down into the abyss??

[Linked Image]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
May god have mercy on there souls.

Dean

RUMs are like woman in Stiletto heals, you know they are going to put you in the poor house, but that has never stopped anyone from pursuing them.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What is so telling is that this organization didn't go to one clinic and get one damning conversation. They have gone around the country to expose the lie of PP.

They are demon spawn.

Think about it - we've all been elbow and even shoulder deep in a gut pile and this video just makes me want to puke.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jnyork
Even worse, 45-50% of the American public and almost all of our legislators on the Democrat side heartily approve of these atrocities. How the hell did we get this far down into the abyss??

Liberalism and a godless society, when their is no God to be responsible too and no consequences for your actions in society the slope is pretty easy to slide down.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jnyork

NO........ THEY DON'T.

That's the purpose of releasing the videos. To penetrate the web of lies that Liberals have bought into.

Anyone who thinks they are "All in" against P P, so haven't watched the videos, are wrong.

You will find you are capable of feeling a lot more revulsion than you ever thought possible.

I sure as hell did.

I truly wish I could cry.

I just want to kill.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Joseph Mengele would be proud.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
B
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
More from Breitbart...

The selling of whole babies.

"Melissa Farrell, Director of Research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, talks about Texas Planned Parenthood and its track record in delivering intact fetuses in the video. “Where we probably have an edge over other organizations, our organization has been doing research for many many years.” She also explains how they can get a specific part from the fetus, “We bake that into our contract, and our protocol, that we follow this, so we deviate from our standard in order to do that.”

In the video she talks about “diversification of the revenue stream,” a direct contradiction of Planned Parenthood’s repeated denial that they make a profit on selling baby parts. Over lunch, the investigator compliments Farrell on her financial background and that such a background allows Farrell to see the financial benefits in buying and selling fetal body parts. Farrell does not disagree. She does not say Planned Parenthood is not in the business for financial gain. In fact, Farrell nods and agrees and talks about how her department “contributes so much to the bottom line,” saying her research department is the largest of all other similar Planned Parenthood departments combined.

Farrell also talks about how Planned Parenthood doctors alter the abortion procedure to get the best specimen, something that could violate ethical guidelines. She also told the undercover investigators that the Planned Parenthood doctors were doing medical research of their own on fetal body parts.

Daleiden told CNN this morning, “Whenever you are talking about fully intact fetuses in the context of fetal tissue procurement, those are situations where no feticide, no chemical can be used to kill the fetus beforehand because that poisons the organs and tissues and so in that case it is prima facie evidence of born alive infant cases.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...tm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bcolorado
More from Breitbart...

The selling of whole babies.

"Melissa Farrell, Director of Research for Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, talks about Texas Planned Parenthood and its track record in delivering intact fetuses in the video. “Where we probably have an edge over other organizations, our organization has been doing research for many many years.” She also explains how they can get a specific part from the fetus, “We bake that into our contract, and our protocol, that we follow this, so we deviate from our standard in order to do that.”

In the video she talks about “diversification of the revenue stream,” a direct contradiction of Planned Parenthood’s repeated denial that they make a profit on selling baby parts. Over lunch, the investigator compliments Farrell on her financial background and that such a background allows Farrell to see the financial benefits in buying and selling fetal body parts. Farrell does not disagree. She does not say Planned Parenthood is not in the business for financial gain. In fact, Farrell nods and agrees and talks about how her department “contributes so much to the bottom line,” saying her research department is the largest of all other similar Planned Parenthood departments combined.

Farrell also talks about how Planned Parenthood doctors alter the abortion procedure to get the best specimen, something that could violate ethical guidelines. She also told the undercover investigators that the Planned Parenthood doctors were doing medical research of their own on fetal body parts.

Daleiden told CNN this morning, “Whenever you are talking about fully intact fetuses in the context of fetal tissue procurement, those are situations where no feticide, no chemical can be used to kill the fetus beforehand because that poisons the organs and tissues and so in that case it is prima facie evidence of born alive infant cases.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...tm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

That should be more than enough for Texas as a state to push forward their state investigation of PP.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
They have transformed the sacred institution of motherhood by replacing mothers with monsters.
All because of a death cult addiction to power, no matter how perverse.

Women's health, indeed! mad

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who declared war?

Destruction on that level could only be the result of war.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by granitestate1
May god have mercy on there souls.

Dean

The children, yes...

The abortionist can rot in hell for all of eternity, may god show them no mercy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And all I heard on CNN yesterday was about the biased motives of the radical group that recorded the videos and how much good planned parent hood did for women and yes the phrase Republican war on women.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

277 members (160user, 17CalFan, 2500HD, 270cowboy, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 25 invisible), 1,863 guests, and 948 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,379
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.