Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by Lawdwaz
Originally Posted by Michigunner
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
it's fan boy madness. The slavering and gasping is almost more than I can take. All these folks do with the Turley knives, is take pictures of them, and show them on that forum.
I am guessing that if they showed them anywhere else, they would be laughed out of town.

Ha... I am a member of both this forum and the "other" forum. Not sure what your insinuating with this comment? Anyone who frequents the other forum can easily see that you post quite a bit in the "Edged Tools" section and also post quite a few photos of your knives.

You also made a post on 8/4 regarding the Turley that was being sold:

"should raise a lot of cash. Heck, one Turley or AS could bring in a couple thousand by itself."

A bit two faced..? I think so...

Then on other forums that you frequent you also call out Turley knives:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1181483-Turley-Knives?p=13534211#post13534211

http://jungletraining.com/forums/sh...th-Turley-Knives&p=437231#post437231

Not sure what your issues are? Bipolar?.... But you definitely have some.

Regards.

Welcome to the forum, hopefully you stick around.

Thank you!

---Plenty of room for all gods Creatures, Right next to the mashed potatoes and Gravy!
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Well stuff it, since nobody else is going to bloody well ask...what are the knives in question like?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Is this the group buy thread Vince is running?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well stuff it, since nobody else is going to bloody well ask...what are the knives in question like?

Read the first page of the thread.

---Plenty of room for all gods Creatures, Right next to the mashed potatoes and Gravy!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I did, and it doesn't tell me jack about how the steel sharpens or performs...it does tell me what people who have not handled the makers wares think of pictures though.

Surely people would not be splashing out money on something that is made of tin and paper-mache.

So my question to the fellow stands.

IC B2

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Not to pile on... But.. I did find another quote from 4ager. Same two faced crap as his buddy.

4ager 2/28/2014

"How I came to this forum? Easy… I followed Croatoan's tracks from his blog right over to here. Great place, great people, great knowledge, and tons to learn. I've been a hunter, angler, outdoorsman, and conservationist since I was a child and have traveled over a lot of terrain in the years since. I've learned a good bit, and like to share what I know, but the wealth of knowledge here about what I don't know has expanded my mind about things I didn't even know about (much less know how to do). All of this learning and sharing will make me a better outdoorsman, hunter, angler, and conservationist as well as a better teacher and mentor for my wife, my daughter, and others I interact with. All of this is much appreciated."

ha ha ha... What an idiot. You are exposed 4ager. Better pull your pants up, you a** crack is showing! lol

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not to pile on... But.. I did find another quote from 4ager. Same two faced crap as his buddy.

4ager 2/28/2014

"How I came to this forum? Easy… I followed Croatoan's tracks from his blog right over to here. Great place, great people, great knowledge, and tons to learn. I've been a hunter, angler, outdoorsman, and conservationist since I was a child and have traveled over a lot of terrain in the years since. I've learned a good bit, and like to share what I know, but the wealth of knowledge here about what I don't know has expanded my mind about things I didn't even know about (much less know how to do). All of this learning and sharing will make me a better outdoorsman, hunter, angler, and conservationist as well as a better teacher and mentor for my wife, my daughter, and others I interact with. All of this is much appreciated."

ha ha ha... What an idiot. You are exposed 4ager. Better pull your pants up, you a** crack is showing! lol

Knock it off fellow, you have made your point.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

I did, and it doesn't tell me jack about how the steel sharpens or performs...it does tell me what people who have not handled the makers wares think of pictures though.

Surely people would not be splashing out money on something that is made of tin and paper-mache.

So my question to the fellow stands.

Sorry. I do not own one of the knives nor do I know the maker personally. Up to you to research Turley knives and draw you own conclusions. A quick google search will produce many threads about the knives from several forums.

Sorry I cant give you more info.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

4ager 2/28/2014

Knock it off fellow, you have made your point.

Nah.. too much fun. Just exposing the BS of all these keyboard commandos! That is all. If these two yahoos (Mannlicher and 4ager) are respected members of this community, some of the membership should start questioning their integrity, honesty, and intentions. The BS meter is pegged!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

So, now you are demanding the fora change to accommodate your ideals.

Your game is familiar and has just earned your first ignore.

IC B3

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M

So, now you are demanding the fora change to accommodate your ideals.

Your game is familiar and has just earned your first ignore.

WHAT? Demanding what? Have you not read this thread? The only thing I guess you could say I am demanding is for the two-faced BS'ers that rub elbows with people on other sites and then come here to badmouth them, to come clean..

When someone hides behind a screen name/avatar the only thing you can really take them on is their honesty, integrity, and what they contribute to the said forum via posts, photos etc.. Sadly, these two secret handshake fools may have thousands of posts, but spew a lot of BS. That is blatantly obvious by their alter egos and disrespectful comments.

Not sure how I pissed in your cheerios this morning, but go ahead, ignore me.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Michigunner, you evidently were saving your membership here for such a momentous occassion. Glad I was able to help. laugh

You are of course, vastly off base, but then if you ever visited here, and CONTRIBUTED something, maybe you would know more about what you are addressing

Do you run the same screen name over on BCUSA? Don't recall seeing it there, and I have been around awhile. Do you contribute something useful there as well?

Anyway, hope you have a nice day, it's been a real thrill reading the thoughts of someone with such perspicacity.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Is this the group buy thread Vince is running?

What is your problem ?

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Michigunner, you evidently were saving your membership here for such a momentous occassion. Glad I was able to help. laugh

You are of course, vastly off base, but then if you ever visited here, and CONTRIBUTED something, maybe you would know more about what you are addressing

Do you run the same screen name over on BCUSA? Don't recall seeing it there, and I have been around awhile. Do you contribute something useful there as well?

Anyway, hope you have a nice day, it's been a real thrill reading the thoughts of someone with such perspicacity.

WOW! Finally stepped in to the conversation but didn't address any of you BS. Typical.... Figured we would be hearing from you. That was what? Post 49385? Yeah, I am over at BCUSA and do contribute on occasion. Definitely not 49,000 post worth, but I contribute and read a lot. I would be willing to bet dollars to donuts that you don't have many friends over there anymore. Especially since you consider everyone over there "Slavering and gasping Fanboys".

What did I say that was "vastly off base"? Was it the bit about your BS? Or wait, maybe the part about alter egos? Or questioning your motive and integrity?

Just like your little partner, I could pound you into the ground just as easily. But, I will save it. Hopefully the folks over here can see your blatant BS and flag waving antics. Get off the forums and find something better to do. You obviously spend way too much time behind a keyboard.

Cheers!

Last edited by Michigunner; 08/15/15.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
It sounds like you have serious anger management, and reality issues to deal with. If you spent all your money on expensive knives, I am sure there is public assistance you can fall back on. laugh
I did not see your "Michigunner" screen name over there though. Are you hiding behind a different name here? Using an alter ego?
At any rate, nothing you have said, or will say, has any value. Adios, you certainly rate an 'ignore' here.

Sam......

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
It sounds like you have serious anger management, and reality issues to deal with. If you spent all your money on expensive knives, I am sure there is public assistance you can fall back on. laugh
I did not see your "Michigunner" screen name over there though. Are you hiding behind a different name here? Using an alter ego?
At any rate, nothing you have said, or will say, has any value. Adios, you certainly rate an 'ignore' here.

Unbelievable.. You still refuse to address your rude comments about the guys on the other site. You even posted on the thread (about your behavior) yet never apologized and just tried to join the company of the folks you insulted.

I could care less if you ignore me or not. Not like I will be contacting you so you can blow some sunshine up my A** and act like my buddy just to backstab me on another forum. I mean, that is your "Modus Operadi" is it not?

Reality issues? Me? No.. You are the one with reality issues, maybe it's time to step away from the "forum life" you are leading and get out in the fresh air. Heck, you have posted 12 times a day on average, everyday, for the last 12 years. That is only on this site!! So who is living in a false reality, computer world? Surely not me.

As far as my screen name is concerned. Yep I am Michigunner here and have a different name on the other board. So? I registered this name in 2009 and some of the other boards earlier and later. I have nothing to hide. Seems as if your not smart enough to realize some of the guys on the BCUSA site (as well as others) may also be members of other forums (this one) and not take kindly to your comments.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
well reading that was like having to watch a bad soap opera, if you get this up set over something like this, I bet you guys lose your minds when a major problem comes around like your momma forgot to buy your favorite cereal or something

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Worry about stuff that actually matters gentleman.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Looks like a piece of sh-t to me

me too

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

401 members (160user, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1lesfox, 222ND, 10ring1, 35 invisible), 2,024 guests, and 1,130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,875
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.