I have been pretty much preaching about the quality of the Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD lens over the past year and a half. Well, I still feel it is the best all-in-one travel lens out there. Not only is the quality of the image it helps to capture great but the convenience of not changing lenses is just as great. I recently did a short afternoon trip down to my local gardens and did some waterlily shots and had the bonus of dragonflies everywhere as well. I made the trip with just 2 lenses, the Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD and the Tamron SP 150-600mm Di VC USD lens. My camera body was the Canon 7Dii. I knew dragonflies could be skittish and some of the waterlily were a distance from the shore of the ponds, thus the longer lens. I made one trip around the ponds with one lens and then changed to the other lens and repeated my loop. I was very pleased with my results! What is great for the consumer right now is that these two lenses plus others have great rebates on them until the end of August 2015.

The Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD lens has a $30 rebate

The Tamron 18-270mm Di VC PZD lens has a $50 rebate

The Tamron 24-70mm f2.8 Di VC USD lens has a $100 rebate

The Tamron 70-300mm Di VC USD lens has a $100 rebate

Then Tamron 70-200mm f2.8 Di VC USD lens has a $50 rebate

The Tamron 150-600mm Di VC USD lens has a $70 rebate

Now is the time to get your lens and get ready for the fall colors and wildlife images. Get the lens, get some practice and make the best of the fall season. Give Mark at Camera Land a call and get your gear ordered. Make sure, as always, to let him know you are a member of the Campfire for the best pricing! Post some images too!

The below images were made using either the Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD or the Tamron SP 150-600mm Di VC USD lens on a Canon 7Dii

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Great photography is not about being in the right place at the right time, it is about putting yourself in the right place at the right time.