Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RickyD
Amazing how many men are terrified of smart and capable women. Kelly's simply good at her job and she doesn't care whose ox is being gored, like any good journalist.

Seems like I read once that Megyn, like Cruz, clerked for a SCOTUS Judge. If so, maybe Cruz was just disappointed in her ignoring the legal and political realities in favor of pursuing a "gotcha moment".

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I don't have to watch TV to know you're an idiot.

And he always has an opinion- which no one is interested in.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump knows what he's going to do about it.

No he doesn't. The man is one huge hyberbole machine...

A fair assessment by Jorge, I think.

But the Flim-Flam man is doing a service by drawing attention to himself, and, coincidentally, to some important issues.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Well, I always heard a lie well told was better than the truth. Some of us just don't abide by it.

It worked for O. I sure wish Romney had said he would work to get gas back under $2 a gallon. Hell, i wish he would have told everyone he would give everyone a color TV. What happened to the tax refund Clinton was going to give everyone. Oh yeah, he found we wouldnt spend it wisely.

Fire with fire...

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

What???
are we "electing" a f'ng King ?

Well, its been done before, like 3 years ago.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by jorgeI

No he doesn't. The man is one huge hyberbole machine...

A fair assessment by Jorge, I think.

But the Flim-Flam man is doing a service by drawing attention to himself, and, coincidentally, to some important issues.

100% agree. I just don't trust nor like him, but I hope I'm wrong...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Fox seems to have an agenda and thinks it can manipulate who the GOP candidate will be.Kelly doesn't like Trump and since Cruz agrees with much of Trumps rhetoric she isn't fond of Cruz.I hardly find that good journalism

Helping Jeb, who will fold to the dimocrap.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Fox is a puppet for the RNC. I am not a die hard Trump supporter, how ever if the election were today he would get my vote. The RNC is not supposed to be dictating who is the candidate the people should be voting for. But that has been happening in a obvious and undermining way. They get away with it because, the ignorant, stupid voters ( NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ). Have not a clue how corrupt the whole process is and has been for ever. And the pieces of chit count on the short memory of voters to get away with murder. Hence absolutely no shame!!!!!! Sounds just like the CLINTOONS don't it?????? The whole pack in the scum bucket is actually very much the same. We all really have an obligation to inform as many as possible, if there's to be any hope. Shame even the azzholes that think they know, can't see through the smoke and mirrors.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
Amazing how many men are terrified of smart and capable women. Kelly's simply good at her job and she doesn't care whose ox is being gored, like any good journalist.

Seems like I read once that Megyn, like Cruz, clerked for a SCOTUS Judge. If so, maybe Cruz was just disappointed in her ignoring the legal and political realities in favor of pursuing a "gotcha moment".

No, she didn't clerk for a SCOTUS judge.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by sandcritter
gunner, you're gonna make a helluva old man with a broke filter someday.

wink

I just completed that Dale Carnegie course:

"How to lose friends and piss everybody else off" laugh

Laffin'. I've got a PhD in that course.......

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O K........ which of the HOT FOX CHICKS is it that DID clerk for one?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
Well, I always heard a lie well told was better than the truth. Some of us just don't abide by it.

It worked for O. I sure wish Romney had said he would work to get gas back under $2 a gallon. Hell, i wish he would have told everyone he would give everyone a color TV. What happened to the tax refund Clinton was going to give everyone. Oh yeah, he found we wouldnt spend it wisely.

Fire with fire...

But, you see, that is the basic difference between conservatives and liberals. Liberals have no moral obligations and don't care what their Politicians do, as long as they get theirs. Conservatives, on the other hand, take strong stances on moral issues. Too strong for their own good sometime, at least when it comes to politics.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wdenike
Fox is a puppet for the RNC. I am not a die hard Trump supporter, how ever if the election were today he would get my vote. The RNC is not supposed to be dictating who is the candidate the people should be voting for. But that has been happening in a obvious and undermining way. They get away with it because, the ignorant, stupid voters ( NO MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS ). Have not a clue how corrupt the whole process is and has been for ever. And the pieces of chit count on the short memory of voters to get away with murder. Hence absolutely no shame!!!!!! Sounds just like the CLINTOONS don't it?????? The whole pack in the scum bucket is actually very much the same. We all really have an obligation to inform as many as possible, if there's to be any hope. Shame even the azzholes that think they know, can't see through the smoke and mirrors.

Take care, Willie

its goes back to at least 2008

I know alot of you don't care for Ron Paul, but Ron Paul early in the election cycle was killing it in Fox News polls, straw polls and just about every other internet or phone in poll - and was leading the charge with donations.

Hannity was basically dismissing that Ron Paul would win every poll they and would then focus on who came in second or whatever.

Then when it comes time for the Fox sponsored debate, they don't invite Ron Paul. Jay Leno thought it was such a s_hit move, he invited Ron Paul to be on his show on the night of the debates.

Its not a big deal when a conservative candidate you don't care for gets s_hit on by Fox, but now that its Trump and he has some backing, people are starting to see Fox News show their true colors.

Last edited by KFWA; 08/25/15.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
O K........ which of the HOT FOX CHICKS is it that DID clerk for one?

None. Ann Coulter and/or Laura Ingham.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
OH!!!!! And again not that I am one hundred percent sold on Trump yet. But here is some food for thought. Any one that has as high of an opinion of themselve as Mr. Trump. That very deeply wants to be able to say " I WAS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME ". Will certainly have some missteps. But bet your azz, will probably do more good for the country than bad. So to all those looking for perfection. I say there was only one that was perfect, and that poor son of a gun ended up on the cross. Now before the azzholes acuse me of equating Trump to God. I'll save ya some typing time, extract your head out of your azz.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
My thinking is that FOX is not capable of dragging Trump down. He's sort of proven that already, so much that Ailes had to apologize to him a couple of weeks ago IIRC. Like it or not, Trump is very popular amongst the general public who is fed up wit PC, politicians, and the media, and the general public backlash against any network who tries to drag him through the mud, at least right now, ain't gonna fly. Trump knows it, and will keep the heat on as long as his approval #'s allow it

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
It is a losing game for Fox. Lose, and they are revealed to be the idiots they are. Win and bring down Trump, and half or more of their audience will hate them for it.

They seriously need to rethink where they are headed with this.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the best move Fox could have done is just ignored Trump during the debate, give him a softball question about the economy and then his closing statement - that would have pissed him off and who knows how he would have reacted.

Instead they make a victim out of him - a man that understands that bad press is better than no press, and turn the most loyal TV viewers in America against their most popular newsperson.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump is the living embodiment of the old adage that there is no bad publicity, just publicity.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by byc
I thought her approach was brilliant!

Cruz did dodge a couple of her questions.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,429
Posts18,470,760
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.