Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Just a few months ago She was the Darling of the campfire. The worm has turned.

Don't fret. The media will tell them something different to think shortly.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup and in another month or 2 the worm will have turned for someone else.

Interesting times.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh man what a disappointment. I thought this posting was about them having an affair instead of beating that old dead horse about a reporter asking a politician controversial questions. Kinda like complaining because birds fly or fish swim

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm just glad Trump was smart enough to use Biden's son's identity on his Ashley Madison account.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Well for one thing, we will surely know how they feel about the crease in his drawers.

IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You gotta figure Trump has people trying to rape her and stuff too. It's has to be stressful.

I think it's because she just got back from a hiatus to dial back the Trump stuff,....Trump's back at her, and Roger Ailes told her to put the heat on Cruz.

A 6 million dollar a year job as a propagandist ain't for sissies.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
So,why would not Cruz answer the question about illegals?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm just glad Trump was smart enough to use Biden's son's identity on his Ashley Madison account.

Yep, and I'm glad I used yours. whistle whistle whistle

laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah you right.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cruiser1

What was the question and what was his answer? I don't watch that crap.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Is this it? Sounds reasonable to me. Anybody that says what they are going to do without congress is either an idiot or a criminal.
____

Cruz was then asked, “if you have a husband and a wife who are illegal immigrants, and they have two children who are here, who are American citizens, would you deport all of them? Would you deport the American citizen children?”

He responded, “So, Megyn, what I’ve said is that we should approach immigration in a staged manner. We should start with focusing on areas of bipartisan agreement. Where is there bipartisan agreement? On two major areas. Number one, that we should do everything possible to secure the border and stop illegal immigration. And number two, to improve and streamline legal immigration.”

Kelly then cut in, “that doesn’t sound like an answer. Mr. Trump answered that question explicitly last night on ‘The O’Reilly Factor.’ Will you do so now?” Cruz stated, “Well, Megyn, what I’m doing is answering what I think Congress should do. What Congress should do, and I introduced legislation to do exactly this, triple the Border Patrol. Increase fourfold the fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft to monitor the border, put in place a strong biometic exit/entry system, because 40% of illegal immigration doesn’t come across the border, it’s visa overstays. Put in place a strong E-Verify system. And then this final piece is critical, actually have the federal government enforce the law.”

Kelly again cut in, “Senator, I understand all that, and you’ve outlined your plan, but you’re — unlike you, you’re dodging my question. You don’t want to answer that question. He says he would.” Cruz protested, “I’m not playing that game.”

After Kelly again asked whether the American citizen children of illegal immigrants would be deported under his policy, Cruz answered, “Megyn, I get that that’s the question you want to ask, that’s also the question every mainstream media liberal journalist wants to ask. They focus exclusively –.” Kelly then asked if such a question was “unfair.” Cruz maintained it’s “a distraction from how we actually solve the problem. You know, it’s also the question Barack Obama wants to focus on.”

Kelly asked why it was “so hard” for Cruz to give a yes or no answer. Cruz stated, “Because, Megyn, we need to solve the problem. And the way you solve the problem, is you focus where there’s bipartisan agreement first. Once we’ve secured the border, once we’ve actually proven we can do this, once we’ve stop the Obama administration’s policy of releasing 104,000 violent criminal illegal aliens in one year, once we’ve solved that problem, then we can have a debate, then we can have a conversation.”

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I didn't watch, but sometimes a person doesn't answer a question because they don't agree with its premise.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
If he evaded it's because he is a politician indistinguishable from all the others. He is being counseled to be evasive on "hot-button" issues just like the rest of the professional pols.

I respect him greatly but he will not move this country forward and should be ignored heretofore.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

What was the question and what was his answer? I don't watch that crap.

And that still hasn't stopped you from having an opinion.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Is this it? Sounds reasonable to me. Anybody that says what they are going to do without congress is either an idiot or a criminal.
____

Cruz was then asked, “if you have a husband and a wife who are illegal immigrants, and they have two children who are here, who are American citizens, would you deport all of them? Would you deport the American citizen children?”

He responded, “So, Megyn, what I’ve said is that we should approach immigration in a staged manner. We should start with focusing on areas of bipartisan agreement. Where is there bipartisan agreement? On two major areas. Number one, that we should do everything possible to secure the border and stop illegal immigration. And number two, to improve and streamline legal immigration.”

Kelly then cut in, “that doesn’t sound like an answer. Mr. Trump answered that question explicitly last night on ‘The O’Reilly Factor.’ Will you do so now?” Cruz stated, “Well, Megyn, what I’m doing is answering what I think Congress should do. What Congress should do, and I introduced legislation to do exactly this, triple the Border Patrol. Increase fourfold the fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft to monitor the border, put in place a strong biometic exit/entry system, because 40% of illegal immigration doesn’t come across the border, it’s visa overstays. Put in place a strong E-Verify system. And then this final piece is critical, actually have the federal government enforce the law.”

Kelly again cut in, “Senator, I understand all that, and you’ve outlined your plan, but you’re — unlike you, you’re dodging my question. You don’t want to answer that question. He says he would.” Cruz protested, “I’m not playing that game.”

After Kelly again asked whether the American citizen children of illegal immigrants would be deported under his policy, Cruz answered, “Megyn, I get that that’s the question you want to ask, that’s also the question every mainstream media liberal journalist wants to ask. They focus exclusively –.” Kelly then asked if such a question was “unfair.” Cruz maintained it’s “a distraction from how we actually solve the problem. You know, it’s also the question Barack Obama wants to focus on.”

Kelly asked why it was “so hard” for Cruz to give a yes or no answer. Cruz stated, “Because, Megyn, we need to solve the problem. And the way you solve the problem, is you focus where there’s bipartisan agreement first. Once we’ve secured the border, once we’ve actually proven we can do this, once we’ve stop the Obama administration’s policy of releasing 104,000 violent criminal illegal aliens in one year, once we’ve solved that problem, then we can have a debate, then we can have a conversation.”

There's the premise I wouldn't agree with.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't have to watch TV to know you're an idiot.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I didn't watch it,....but that's about as wishy-washy as it gets.

People aren't buying that wishy-washy politician chit these days.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by JBGQUICK
Oh man what a disappointment. I thought this posting wa about them having an affair instead of beating that old dead horse about a reporter asking a politician controversial questions. Kinda like complaining because birds fly or fish swim

MegKelly -Is- politically naieve/sophmoric... therefore a "useful idiot" for the Left

Used to love it when she'd appear on Ted O'Baxters program and drool and fawn over his witicisms (witless) ... gag

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Lockhart
If he evaded it's because he is a politician indistinguishable from all the others. He is being counseled to be evasive on "hot-button" issues just like the rest of the professional pols.

I respect him greatly but he will not move this country forward and should be ignored heretofore.

He didn't evade anything. He said he didn't know. There are a lot of obstacles to be overcome before that decision is even an option.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
____

Yup---word-for-word!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1badf350, 1OntarioJim, 12344mag, 1minute, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 64 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,436 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,191
Posts18,484,973
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.