Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
SJW's (social justice warriors), also known as leftists, liberals, communists, ect. always lie, says author Vox Day.

The worm is turning and the leftists are having screaming fits about it. Their lies have less and less influence every day and they don't know what to do about it.

$4.99 on a Kindle.

I've been following the battle that's gone on between the author and the pants pissin' SJW's who have been attacking him for the past few years. It's been an interesting and educating story. I just downloaded a copy of his book.

It's here.

http://www.amazon.com/SJWs-Always-Lie-Taking-Thought-ebook/dp/B014GMBUR4

GB1

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
They have to lie because the overwhelming majority of people disagree with their values. They only way to get people to do what they want is to misstate the facts.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Some of the 1 star reviews are pretty funny. It's like they can't help themselves and try to prove his theories for him.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by dodgefan
Some of the 1 star reviews are pretty funny. It's like they can't help themselves and try to prove his theories for him.

Yeah. It's something that has been going on for a long time.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/08/over-target.html

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I've been checking his blog out for a while. I don't know if he's as smart as he says he is, but he's thought provoking for sure.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I've been looking at his blog for several years. I got a bit bored with it when he started devoting so much of it to the squabble that was going on between warring factions in the Science Fiction crowd.

I don't read Science Fiction so I paid little attention to it.

I gradually started to understand what it was all about and realized that the core issue had nothing to do with Science Fiction. It was the fact that a bunch of SJW's had taken control of a situation and were systematically cleansing it of everybody who wasn't PC enough.

Vox and some others organized and caused them to burn down their own house, so to speak.

It was interesting to see how it played out.

I don't know how intelligent Vox Day is. He's obviously not a dummy and he's more than a little obnoxious at times. But he's learned how to play the liberals

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Pretty good review on Lew. Trump seems to agree with a lot of it.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/08/allan-davis/taking-down-the-thought-police/

excerpt:

“What to do when SJWs attack,” chapter seven, is perhaps the most useful as a self-defense guide should you ever find yourself in the crosshairs of the howling horde of harpies. The most important thing to remember is “never apologize.” For a normal, decent person, an apology starts the healing process; it demonstrates that an error has occurred and helps the two parties resolve things and move forward. To an SJW, though, an apology is like blood in the water–it’s an acknowledgement that the SJW was correct to attack, and an invitation to attack further.

Be aware that once they have launched an attack on you, they will press you hard for an apology and repeatedly imply that if you will just apologize, all will be forgiven. Do not be fooled! I have seen people fall for it time and time again, and the result is always the same. The SJWs are simply looking for a public confession that will confirm their accusations, give them PR cover, and provide them with the ammunition required to discredit and disemploy you. Apologizing will accomplish nothing more than hand them the very weapons they require to destroy you.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Also interesting is that the book reached the top 250 list on Amazon within 24 hours of its release.

That's pretty significant since Amazon offers many millions of titles.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I read Science Fiction some (mostly military stuff) so I was sort of interested in the Hugo stuff. I never payed any attention to what book was awarded what, I read what I like.
It was interesting seeing all the hate they got from the other side (really drives home the point there is no compromising with those types).

I do think he has a good point about SF/games being just a small part of the larger culture "war".

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by dodgefan
I read Science Fiction some (mostly military stuff) so I was sort of interested in the Hugo stuff. I never payed any attention to what book was awarded what, I read what I like.
It was interesting seeing all the hate they got from the other side (really drives home the point there is no compromising with those types).

I do think he has a good point about SF/games being just a small part of the larger culture "war".

No doubt about it. The culture war is everywhere. The SF community is just where Vox encountered it,...so that's where he fought it.

I read about half the book last night.

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
The SF community is largely a young community. As we age and gain responsibilities, we tend to have less time to contemplate fantasy and it loses its appeal. The young tend to be the most committed SJWs. Mao's Cultural Revolution and all its atrocities could not have occurred without millions of young university student SJWs willing to cheerfully kill the less enlightened.

These young fricks are dangerous.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by JoeBob
The SF community is largely a young community. As we age and gain responsibilities, we tend to have less time to contemplate fantasy and it loses its appeal. The young tend to be the most committed SJWs. Mao's Cultural Revolution and all its atrocities could not have occurred without millions of young university student SJWs willing to cheerfully kill the less enlightened.

These young fricks are dangerous.

There's also a lot of young people who have had a belly full of the PC crap.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Isn't that what SJWs are all about? Punishment?
They really don't care about making anything better, they only care about punishing.

Oh, and spot on about never apologizing to one.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beware self righteous people of all stripes.

Nothing like a dedicated do-gooder to stoop to the lowest evil to save you from yourself.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Beware self righteous people of all stripes.

Nothing like a dedicated do-gooder to stoop to the lowest evil to save you from yourself.

Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is why I liked it when Trump just blatantly lied about his comment to Megyn Kelly. WGAF if he implied she was on her period? The MSM would have destroyed him with it. I think there is absolutely no doubt that is what Trump was implying. But when confronted with something that he probably couldn't have got away with being non-PC about, he just lied to their faces-the exact same way the news media lies to US ALL THE TIME. "No, I didn't mean that. Are you nuts? Next question." lmao

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
SJW's are at their worst when they attain a level of authority,..such as college professor.

Who wants to spend a fortune to have their child educated in this manner?

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=6770

Excerpt:

In the guidelines in his syllabus, Streamas elaborates that he requires students to “reflect” on their grasp of history and social relations “by respecting shy and quiet classmates and by deferring to the experiences of people of color.”

Streamas—who previously generated controversy by calling a student a “white [bleep]” and declared that WSU should stand for “White Supremacist University”—also demands that students “understand and consider the rage of people who are victims of systematic injustice.”

Last edited by Bristoe; 08/31/15.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
You can't make this stuff up. Even Tennessee isn't safe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...top-using-switch-xe-zir-xyr-instead.html

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 64 invisible), 2,538 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,456
Posts18,471,117
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.