Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Yeah, I am kinda of glad I don't wear a star any more these days.

GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
So, they are instructing their homerats to get in groups of 7 or 8 and then attack lone white people.

High Capacity Magazines Matter.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
So, they are instructing their homerats to get in groups of 7 or 8 and then attack lone white people.

That's exactly what they are saying
$50.00 this happens in the next 12 months or less a minimum of once...

Last edited by CoyoteChuck52; 08/29/15.

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by eyeball

SNIP.....

Try getting out of Wy and on Houstons south side. Scott st. Leo will tell you dont drive it in daylight. Dont stop at any place from i-45 to Hobby Airport. SNIP...

Yeah eyeball, I am not very well traveled and have never been anywhere as dangerous as Houston..

cool

Can't believe you're daring to venture into discussion with a veteran of deeply trouble , and violent places.

Show some respect, boy.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Yup. They have graduated from knocking defenseless folks out to just taking them out all together.

Lowlife chicken chit is all it is.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Really Mack, you think being reasonable will make it go away...what would happen if a white group made threats like that.

How quick would the entire US Government and judicial system jump to stamp the threat into the ground?

This post is a question, not a confrontation.

JS,

No. I absolutely do not think being reasonable with these BLM clowns will make them go away. I am a full fledged supporter of force projection. My point, apparently poorly made by me is to make sure we do not lump all black people into the BLM crowd.

I consider the BLM crowd, their agitators and mouthpieces akin to many of the loudmouth white trash types I deal with, who think everything is someone else's fault and never take any personal responsibility for anything, nor do they take any positive steps to bettering their situation (this normally involves hard work)

I am also a firm believer in equal enforcement. I have zero tolerance for race card types, and make it very clear when that nonsense starts spewing from someone's mouth.

The point again, is to make sure we don't flock shoot and turn away a portion Americans who want nothing to do with these attention seeking dumbschits.

I've always liked the cut of your jib MacKay.

but this one seals the deal, should our paths ever cross, I'm obliged to buy you a beverage of your choice.

it's a distinction that is very crucial imo. People really should be judged for the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

whether we speak of criminal behavior or bigotry.

well said and a great attitude by you sir, one that I certainly can appreciate.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Originally Posted by 2legit2quit

Really Mack, you think being reasonable will make it go away...what would happen if a white group made threats like that.

How quick would the entire US Government and judicial system jump to stamp the threat into the ground?

JS,

No. I absolutely do not think being reasonable with these BLM clowns will make them go away. I am a full fledged supporter of force projection. My point, apparently poorly made by me is to make sure we do not lump all black people into the BLM crowd.

I consider the BLM crowd, their agitators and mouthpieces akin to many of the loudmouth white trash types I deal with, who think everything is someone else's fault and never take any personal responsibility for anything, nor do they take any positive steps to bettering their situation (this normally involves hard work)

I am also a firm believer in equal enforcement. I have zero tolerance for race card types, and make it very clear when that nonsense starts spewing from someone's mouth.

The point again, is to make sure we don't flock shoot and turn away a portion Americans who want nothing to do with these attention seeking dumbschits.

but this one seals the deal, should our paths ever cross, I'm obliged to buy you a beverage of your choice.

it's a distinction that is very crucial imo. People really should be judged for the content of their character and not the color of their skin.

A resounding YES to this.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup first class Mackay!! We'll all buy you a cold one!!

Go Nats!!!!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

JS,

For what it is worth Mack I agree with your stance...I would be betting that there are an awful lot of staunch Americans that also happen to be black.

And just as many white fellas that are oxygen thieves.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc

Yup. They have graduated from knocking defenseless WHITE folks out to just taking them out all together.

Lowlife chicken chit is all it is.

Fixed it for ya!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 08/29/15.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

JS,

Very kind of you Sir.

Offer will be accepted should we cross paths!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shannon Miles was picked up for questioning early on Saturday following the Friday night shooting, which was captured on surveillance video, Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman told reporters. He noted that Miles is black and has a history of prior arrests for trespassing and resisting arrest.

Fella' now has absolutely no problem with protected and supervised , TOP quality "Life Support" for what,...the next 12-14 goddam years ?

Someone noted in regard to the "TV shootings", that we're just looking at the front end of the results of "Social experimentation" gone wrong.

Putting RACE on this is just right flat out WRONG.

Taking out a system that we've tolerated for a little bit longer than we should have is RIGHT.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I will agree there are some good black folks , but until the good ones stand up against all the ni**er BS They will be looked at and treated as one and the same by many

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I get your point ldholton

but what do we do as a community to stand against the white methheads, serial murders etc.?

we talk amongst ourselves and condemn the actions of those individuals for certain.

I'd say good black folks do the same when folks of their race do heinous things as well.

imo or best guess, it's even tougher for an honest black man, due to the fact that so many want to lump all black folks together for the actions of the bad ones.

we've seen it here, a very few (thank god) want to condemn all of a group for the actions of some of that group with the same pigment of skin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I get your point ldholton

but what do we do as a community to stand against the white methheads, serial murders etc.?

we talk amongst ourselves and condemn the actions of those individuals for certain.

I'd say good black folks do the same when folks of their race do heinous things as well.

imo or best guess, it's even tougher for an honest black man, due to the fact that so many want to lump all black folks together for the actions of the bad ones.

we've seen it here, a very few (thank god) want to condemn all of a group for the actions of some of that group with the same pigment of skin
Yes I've said for the last few years if I was a honest hard working black man I'd be so pissed at all the f'ing ni** screwing up my life

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by viking
Yeah, I am kinda of glad I don't wear a star any more these days.

Yup, same here. The young ones have a difficult future ahead of them.
BLM tried to invade the Minnesota State Fair today. They were allowed to shut down a couple of roads but they locked the gates when they tried to swarm into the fairgrounds.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
thinking a good start for us here is to stop using the N word. Even if that's what they are. I can only assume if used here then it's used exponentially out there. Why fuel their fire? Let them judge their own just as we do ours. Eventually, many may come together and call out the bad guys.

White or black the kind you're referring to are simply LOSERS!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Frankly, about now... I don't see much difference in these folks, and radicalized Muslims.

They also seem to adhere to the pattern of behavior too. And every bit as much dangerous.

Many of them consider themselves Muslim, not knowing schidt about what that really means.

To them it has become rationalization for murdering whites.

They forget that they're a MINORITY, and whites are better shots.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That all started with Vietnam. Right?

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
thinking a good start for us here is to stop using the N word. Even if that's what they are. I can only assume if used here then it's used exponentially out there. Why fuel their fire? Let them judge their own just as we do ours. Eventually, many may come together and call out the bad guys.

White or black the kind you're referring to are simply LOSERS!

Lots of good folks with darker skin pigmentation...in Church every Sunday, listening to the Word and applying it, trying to raise their kids right and better themselves. They are calling the jackasses out but they get no publicity from the MSM and are constantly under fire for being Uncle Tom's, etc.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 59 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,400
Posts18,470,126
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.