Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup Ethan!!! There's your starting line. Now let's define the finish line and get there. FAST! Because greater evils are on the horizon.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ldholton
I will agree there are some good black folks , but until the good ones stand up against all the ni**er BS They will be looked at and treated as one and the same by many

Be REAL sure not to confuse me with anyone that gives much of a FRA about where you say you "stand", today.

I've been reading your posts for years, and already KNOW.

"Many" ?,..

guess that depends where you live, and whether or not folks have learned how to get along.

This horsechit about generalizing "issues" ,...real or imagined,on a country wide basis looks as STUPID on self proclaimed "conservatives" as it does on the liberal MSM.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Because greater evils are on the horizon

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by eyeball

SNIP.....

Try getting out of Wy and on Houstons south side. Scott st. Leo will tell you dont drive it in daylight. Dont stop at any place from i-45 to Hobby Airport. SNIP...

Yeah eyeball, I am not very well traveled and have never been anywhere as dangerous as Houston..

cool

Can't believe you're daring to venture into discussion with a veteran of deeply trouble , and violent places.

Show some respect, boy.

GTC

No kidding!

Someday when I get the nerve to leave the town of Rock Ridge, and can beat that bully Mongo with a CandyGram, I will venture to the far off and violent lands of Mogidishu-Houston..

It sounds SCARY!!

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Gents,

There's a lot of bad in the world, and there's a lot of good. There are many here on the Fire that I would welcome into my home for a cold one or two. Of course, there's always a chance that a couple may not get invited back. smile

Mackay, 2L2Q are two of the tops here on the Fire and one of those two I believe lives fairly close <grin>

I'm reminded of a line I heard on a Jim Shockey episode. Shockey tells the young guy, "This is where you come to learn reverence." I believe many of us have found reverence in a variety of places and through different experiences. And although the places and the events are different, it's that reverence that binds us all.

Last edited by Akbob5; 08/29/15.

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
very well said

NRA Life Member
SAF Life Memner
CPL Life Member
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
In keeping with the standard criminal mindset, I predict the initial focus of black violence will be pubecent white boys.
Just watch.
Growing up fighting blacks, en mass, their technique was to get the smallest one to start a one on one fight with a white kid, then 8 more would jump in and say they were protecting the small kid.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Strick9 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
All this fluffy stuff about the good blacks in a post about the ones beating, looting and killing whites?

Of course there are good blacks. There is good in every race that I have even known. I have a black guy that works for me that is one of the best men I have ever known period.

This post is about specifically the BLM group not the Ben Carsons. They are indiscriminate, cowardly, racist, murderers, rapers, looters and thugs and heaven forbid you or a loved one get caught in a tangle with them.

I live in Charleston, stand 6'4, 240 and work out. I carry and yet I still watch my back constantly.

Is that a nice peaceful way to live?

What about my beautiful fiance, my sister and others? I worry daily that they will be selected or caught off guard.

The actual happenings in Charleston never makes the news.. The only thing you hear is how the blacks didn't riot. Well they did and more than once. They beat the [bleep] out of a bunch of whites on the streets and then recently attempted to pulled a young white woman into the car with them. When she fought back they broke her face literally. I am sure had they got her in the car it would have been another Newsom and Christian story.

I am a strong believer and know that this will work itself out in the end. Its just a shame.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm a bit of a loner,and don't have a multitude of close friends. I grew up in the deep south,where two of my closest friends were black.But, they were minorities in a minority. I've also had 3 close white friends murdered by blacks! One a seminary student studying to be a minister was murdered at work, hardly someone involved in a questionable lifestyle.One a retired gentleman from my church,driving(with wife and granddaughter) a U-Haul truck,helping his son move to Houston.He was shot and killed on I-10,in front of his family while getting out of the truck to check for a possible vehicle problem.The last,a man (retired)I worked with(and I went to school with his son).A drug deal had gone bad,a black man on foot found he and his wife in their backyard kidnapped them and took their car.Their bodies were found in their burning car, in Baton Rouge. I said all of this to say,I try to be objective about individuals( black, white, or other), but it's getting real difficult not to lump most blacks into one sub-human group not worthy of human rights! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (02bfishn, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,427
Posts18,470,733
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.