Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
E
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
The last of my late Uncle's guns. This one is an old Remington 121 fieldmaster 22 short, long, long rifle. This one has a JC Higgins 4x scope attached. The gun is in good shape and is very handy. It is a tube fed pump .22. $225 shipped
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by extremesolo; 09/01/15.
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
ILL take it if the bore is good.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'll take it if the bore isn't good / either way.

Last edited by Fiddy; 09/01/15.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I sent pm as soon as the guns were posted this one and the rolling block with no response? did you all hear from him?

"I LIVE LIFE ON THE CUTTING EDGE"
"MOST SAY MY KNIVES ARE AN ADDICTION,ARE YOU THE NEXT ADDICT"
E
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Gun is SPF. Thanks for the interest.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Not sure, did I get the 121 Being the first to post as such 4 minuteS after it was listed ? Please let me know , I haven't received payment instructions in response to my PM...thanks

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I experienced the same issue a while back. The seller never posted the name of the successful "winner" and the phrase "I'll take it" was only used in my entry. I, like you, asked for help without results. I felt like I was left out in the cold. All I wanted was a response.
Does the fire have monitors?

E
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Rocket - There is a guy in line ahead of you. If for some reason that deal falls through you will be the first one I contact. I was waiting to hear back from the other buyer for sure before I posted anything additional on this thread. Thanks.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rocket7292
Not sure, did I get the 121 Being the first to post as such 4 minuteS after it was listed ? Please let me know , I haven't received payment instructions in response to my PM...thanks

good luck,i didn't post I sent a direct message to him as soon as both this 22 posted, aswell when he posted the rolling block..and I got the response u did .. that was after he read my messages and never responded, I meesaged him again said whats up? then he finally replied said that both guns are sold I was next in line if they backed out, on the rolling block the guy posted at 5 or 6 am this morning? 3 minutes after he responded I looked and this gun was marked sold..my guess is someone offered him more money ,and are attempts to purchase was ignored...as he stated I was next in line if the backed out I told him to forget it! I smelled this from the beginning

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by extremesolo
Rocket - There is a guy in line ahead of you. If for some reason that deal falls through you will be the first one I contact. I was waiting to hear back from the other buyer for sure before I posted anything additional on this thread. Thanks.

if this is true you want me to post the message you sent saying I was the next in line if they backed out? dude u need to get your lies straight

IC B3

E
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Guys chill out. You are over reacting. I have not lied to anyone. I posted the guns last night and went to bed. I got to work this morning and my inbox was flooded with replies and pm's. Some wanted one gun, some like Backwoods wanted both. I am not able to spend the time on my work computer to reply to everyone to let them know exactly what is going on. I looked through the messages and replies, contacted the posters who replied to me first and sent them messages. Like I said to those that I responded to if for some reason those first in line don't pan out I will contact the next in line immediately. Please don't jump to conclusions and start dragging my name through the mud and calling me a liar. It is certainly not appreciated nor is it warranted.

E
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
I have bought and sold many guns on this and several other boards without ever having a single issue. One transaction was just completed last week and both the buyer and myself could not be happier with the transaction.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by extremesolo
Guys chill out. You are over reacting. I have not lied to anyone. I posted the guns last night and went to bed. I got to work this morning and my inbox was flooded with replies and pm's. Some wanted one gun, some like Backwoods wanted both. I am not able to spend the time on my work computer to reply to everyone to let them know exactly what is going on. I looked through the messages and replies, contacted the posters who replied to me first and sent them messages. Like I said to those that I responded to if for some reason those first in line don't pan out I will contact the next in line immediately. Please don't jump to conclusions and start dragging my name through the mud and calling me a liar. It is certainly not appreciated nor is it warranted.

No harm done..But did u not say I was next in line? Then u aswell told Rocket the same thing? That is all im stating, I guess maybe if you are going to sale,You should put in your disclaimer the First "ILL TAKE IT" post in the thread is declared buyer..That would save all the trouble in the world,I know I was wrong by sending you a message but with 3-4 mins of your listing u had a message and 1 ill take it post on this gun then nothing on the other one till 5-6 am this morning..soon as it was posted I sent you another message wanting both..when messages come into your box go from the bottom up bc it stacks them that way,the bottom message was the first message you received

E
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
E
Sold. Please delete.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 1234, 16penny, 1lesfox, 62 invisible), 2,577 guests, and 1,360 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,465
Posts18,471,363
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.