Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 111 of 175 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 174 175
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MOGC
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
The problem with ALICE training and lots of other best practices or policies is their static nature in a fluid situation. It's difficult to maintain control over your assets though, without such things, especially in the age of litigation.

A = Alert
L = Lockdown
I = Inform
C = Counter
E = Evacuate

It's a tool box not a recipe that must be followed in order exactly. Use what applies directly to the situation you find yourself in. Not static unless that is the most appropriate defense for the situation at that particular moment. The user chooses the tool(s) as needed.
I'm very familiar with it and if I knew how to do it better, I'd say so. There are weaknesses though.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The problem with ALICE training and lots of other best practices or policies is their static nature in a fluid situation. It's difficult to maintain control over your assets though, without such things, especially in the age of litigation.

A = Alert
L = Lockdown
I = Inform
C = Counter
E = Evacuate

It's a tool box not a recipe that must be followed in order exactly. Use what applies directly to the situation you find yourself in. Not static unless that is the most appropriate defense for the situation at that particular moment. The user chooses the tool(s) as needed.
I'm very familiar with it and if I knew how to do it better, I'd say so. There are weaknesses though.

Familiar enough to know it isn't a completely static program yet you stated it was static anyway. Fits right in with all the other BS in this screwed up thread. Carry on...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

A = Alert
L = Lockdown
I = Inform
C = Counter
E = Evacuate

Familiar enough to know it isn't a completely static program yet you stated it was static anyway. Fits right in with all the other BS in this screwed up thread. Carry on...
It depends on what you mean by static. How is this something to get twisted about? Some of y'all will go to any length to argue and twist things.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

A = Alert
L = Lockdown
I = Inform
C = Counter
E = Evacuate

If this thread is so screwed up, why are you reading it, let alone commenting? That doesn't make sense.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by logcutter
There is also an ongoing independent investigation of the incident by the law firms involved.

LOL. Good one.

Giggling...Ya,I normally would agree with you on what you highlighted except when it includes Gerry(Never lost a case)Spence.I'm sure he has atleast a Matlock equivalent doing the investigation, if not Horacio himself.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
There is also an ongoing independent investigation of the incident by the law firms involved.

LOL. Good one.

Giggling...Ya,I normally would agree with you on what you highlighted except when it includes Gerry(Never lost a case)Spence.I'm sure he has atleast a Matlock equivalent doing the investigation, if not Horacio himself.
It is no more laughable than the ISP investigating their local counterparts.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the FBI is investigating also.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
the FBI is investigating also.
Another comforting thought.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What do you recommend?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RWE
What do you recommend?
I honestly don't have any recommendations. IMO most of the government, at whatever level, is compromised at this point. Specifically in Idaho, I don't feel expert enough to offer much, but from what I've seen of the ISP, they don't seem a good choice. Obviously the lawyers for the Yantis' will be looking out for their interests too. Just like many things in the country right now, it's a hard situation with few seemingly viable solutions.

A lot has been said about how at-risk the officers who perpetrated this are right now, I guess from the Yantis' themselves, their friends, and the population of Idaho at-large. Nothing has been said about the Yantis' being at risk though. Sorry, but I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. I hope they are keeping some means of self-defense handy and have the ability to document things.

I'm quickly losing faith in documentation of evidence.

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It is no more laughable than the ISP investigating their local counterparts.

ISP has history in investigating there counter parts in Idaho which in itself, needed investigated.The FBI also has history in Idaho with FBI trained snipers taking out children and mothers holding a baby.

Idahoans should feel confident with both there history of events here.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So, has anyone actually started the process of recalling the sheriff, and removing him from office?

Has anyone petitioned the governor or state attorney general for a change in the ISP methods of investigation?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It only gets better as this lags on..Thanks ISP...

BOISE - One of Idaho’s highest profile attorneys is now on the Jack Yantis case.

Boise's Chuck Peterson has joined the Gerry Spence law firm, which is heading up the case of the Council rancher who was shot and killed by Adams County deputies.

Peterson told KTVB they are conducting an independent investigation into the case with a close eye on the state and the federal investigations.

And he said he believes they will all come to the same conclusion.

“We feel good about the facts and we feel like the facts will be discovered by the federal, state and our investigation that will show that Jack Yantis died needlessly.” said Peterson.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Maybe Donna had the other half a bottle. I mean, as long as we're guessing...

As I've posted before: The primary value of threads such as this is the revelation of other member's character. Some can disagree with me - often vehemently - and still be welcome in my camp.

But there are always a few who are revealed to be totally lacking in the intangibles which make up a person fit to be in the company of MEN.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570

As I've posted before: The primary value of threads such as this is the revelation of other member's character. Some can disagree with me - often vehemently - and still be welcome in my camp.

But there are always a few who are revealed to be totally lacking in the intangibles which make up a person fit to be in the company of MEN.

Couldn't agree more.....^^^^^^^^^

Despicable....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The lesson is not to go to police with a firearm while they are at scene of an incident. The rancher made poor choice and unfortunately paid ultimate price for his bad judgement.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Slavek
The lesson is not to go to police with a firearm while they are at scene of an incident. The rancher made poor choice and unfortunately paid ultimate price for his bad judgement.

You are a total idiot.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by curdog4570

Couldn't agree more.....^^^^^^^^^

Despicable....

I reached out to him when he moved to Oregon. Offered to help him with areas to hunt, etc. Let's just say the guy's a complete tool.

LOL
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Slavek

The sheriff's office dispatch called him to go there and dispatch his bull, you dumb [bleep].

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't worry this will not happen again next time the police will bring enough gun. I recommend 7,62x51 SOCOM 16 made by Springfield Armory.

Page 111 of 175 1 2 109 110 111 112 113 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

315 members (10gaugemag, 2500HD, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 16penny, 260Remguy, 48 invisible), 2,512 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,689
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.