Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
So...This is different than Grace Christian and ABT how?

If you have to ask... don't... duh.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Our form of government is based upon the separation of church and state, the right to own firearms, freedom of speech and freedom of religion........So what is the difference?

Is it safe to say that you do not support the constitution?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 11/23/15.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I don't consider Islam a freedom of religion matter becuase of their demands.. you convert or we will kill you. PRetty simple.

NO other religion that i"m aware of is that blunt.

For any other religion I could care less.

Pretty simple.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by rost495
I don't consider Islam a freedom of religion matter becuase of their demands.. you convert or we will kill you. PRetty simple.

Pretty simple.

It does not work that way......You either support the entire constitution or none of it, you can't pick and choose!

See how this fits...

The first of the Crusades began in 1095, when armies of Christians from Western Europe responded to Pope Urban II’s plea to go to war against Muslim forces

Nothing can further exemplify the deep roots of a Christian need to force others to accept Jesus Christ as savior than the gory, bloody rampage of the Crusades, which over years left countless "infidels" slain.

How does that one work for you?

We are in some very trying times guys....Do we throw out our form of government?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so then how is it for you Walt, since you're in question asking mode.

do YOU support the entire Constitution specifically "shall not be infringed"?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I do support the entire constitution. There are parts I disagree with but it is either all or nothing.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Pretty simple.

It does not work that way......You either support the entire constitution or none of it, you can't pick and choose!

See how this fits...

The first of the Crusades began in 1095, when armies of Christians from Western Europe responded to Pope Urban II’s plea to go to war against Muslim forces

Nothing can further exemplify the deep roots of a Christian need to force others to accept Jesus Christ as savior than the gory, bloody rampage of the Crusades, which over years left countless "infidels" slain.

How does that one work for you?

We are in some very trying times guys....Do we throw out our form of government?

Works pretty simple for me. The crusades were not Christian, they were greed driven by kings/queens.

The Christians quickly learned that this was not what Christ desired and so stopped.

To my knowledge Christians have not done this again, unless attacked by others.

Seems the Muslims have it in writing and have never stopped.

Pretty clear seperation there.

We are all non perfect and have made some mistakes. Its what happens after those that defines a person, a community, a nation, a world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do support the entire constitution. There are parts I disagree with but it is either all or nothing.

then how do you justify that with your support of Dems, in particular, Obama and H. Clinton have both made it clear they'd like to curtail even more of the 2nd amendment than what has been done to date?

are you saying you support the Constitution and your preferred party's attempt to change it or water it down?

if so wouldn't it be hypocritical for you to chastise others for desiring similar?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I certainly don't see any difference between mutilating women and refusing to bake gay cakes. Whatever .......

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
W
orks pretty simple for me. The crusades were not Christian, they were greed driven by kings/queens.

Say What??

I agree with you about the greed but the church was squarely behind the out right killing of 10's of thousands, it was a power struggle plain and simple. It worked out so well.

Spain did the same thing when they arrived in the America's. Put the priest out front and beat the pagan out of the natives.

Not much for history are ya?

The Crusades were military campaigns sanctioned by the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And my history might be a bit weak, Walt, but I'll still bet you $10,000 that the Crusades of the 11th century were just a wee bit before the Constitution was penned.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
then how do you justify that with your support of Dems, in particular, Obama and H. Clinton have both made it clear they'd like to curtail even more of the 2nd amendment than what has been done to date?

As far as I know you still have the right to own guns? Me too. By the way....I don't support Hillary!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And if you think humans are presently somehow more 'perfect' than the brutes who have been killing each other over the millennia, I've got a bridge to sell you that will cover your bet.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I think your right! The argument was the freedom of religion and how only Muslims kill non belivers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Posterity has never been the providence of those who won't defend themselves. And a case is easily made that the values which some/many Muslims espouse are in direct conflict with our constitution and with freedom of religion. Islam is both a political effort as well as a culture , in addition to being a religion. There is a huge conflict there, and recent court cases point that out.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I think your right! The argument was the freedom of religion and how only Muslims kill non belivers.

The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it. Get it? Walks like a duck, talks like a duck... gotta be a killer.... geez.

Nope not all muslims do this, at least right now, but this is the only current religion present here, preaching death to others. Ain't in my bible thats for sure.

I know a bit about history, but i'm no teacher either.

The crusades had the churches tied in but if you don't see the corrupted tie to the leaders of the country back then even, you are blind. The church, IMHO, was much more corrupt back then, than it is today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Walt figures since he's a non believer he doesn't have to worry.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
most days I dont' think walt is capable of figuring.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it. Get it? Walks like a duck, talks like a duck... gotta be a killer.... geez.

Nope not all muslims do this, at least right now, but this is the only current religion present here, preaching death to others. Ain't in my bible thats for sure.

I know a bit about history, but i'm no teacher either.

The crusades had the churches tied in but if you don't see the corrupted tie to the leaders of the country back then even, you are blind. The church, IMHO, was much more corrupt back then, than it is today.

The church is much more corrupt today just in diffrent ways. There is a lot more money today and lots of greedy thumpers digging in all the while hiding behind their favorite politician. How many cases have been settled because the Cathloic church is filled with child molesters. A bit corrupt don't ha think?

Ps... I Italian

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Islam being defined as a religion, protected by the Constitution is a travesty and a misnomer.

Islam is a system of government, a theocracy ruled by Medieval codes of conduct designed to dominate all other cultures.

The Constitution guarantees freedom of RELIGION, not a blank check to practice insurrection, subterfuge and government overthrow.

If we can't say the words, Muslim extremist/Jihadist, then we have a major problem. We need a clean definition of terms. When is a "religion" a wolf in sheep's clothes, not a true religion, deserving protection by the Constitution?

Obongo and his minions want to keep the definition of our sworn enemy in limbo, to not be forced to confront the problem. This ain't "workplace violence", it's a war of cultures and we'll win it or we'll lose it. Jihadists have declared war on us, we've not even admitted we have an enemy or if this "enemy" actually exists. This "leading from behind" farce is systematic national suicide. All those animals understand or respect is brute force, shock and awe. That's what the beheadings and bombings are all about. Shock and awe is a two way street. We can do it much better than they can. We just need the will to do what needs doing before it gets out of hand.

I think the Founders and writers of the Constitution would be appalled at where we are today as a nation. It's not what they gave us.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 11/23/15.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 204guy, 1234, 16gage, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 2,287 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,399
Posts18,470,113
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.