Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Alaska’s first mosque has risen quietly over the last few years in a gravel lot in a South Anchorage commercial district, a neighbor to a Korean Presbyterian church, a couple of auto repair garages, a drive-through Chinese restaurant and a Sons of Norway hall.

A few weeks ago, Sam Obeidi, vice president of the Islamic Community Center Anchorage Alaska, turned a key and pushed open the mosque’s door, flipping on a light in a hallway that smelled of drywall plaster and new carpet.

Palestinian by birth, Obeidi came to Alaska as a teenager to join his father, a refugee, who settled in Anchorage in the 1960s. In those days, Muslims met and prayed in his father’s home. Obeidi’s family now owns a frame shop and gallery. He has been involved with the mosque-building project for the last five years of an effort that began 15 years ago.

Anchorage Muslims have so far raised $2 million to build the 15,000-square-foot facility, and must raise $1 million more before the prayer hall is completed and two minarets are placed on the mosque’s roof.

The mosque is perhaps the clearest sign yet that Islam in the U.S. is rapidly pushing beyond traditional population centers such as Detroit and Los Angeles.

The Islamic holy land may be more than 6,000 miles away, but Anchorage has increasingly become a destination for Muslims, who now number as many as 3,000 in the city.

As the number of American Muslims grows through both immigration and higher-than-average birthrates, domes and minarets are sprouting in areas as varied as the eastern mountains of Kentucky and Louisiana’s parishes.

The building boom reflects American Muslims’ desire for a sense of permanence as their religion shifts from one mainly imported by immigrants to one practiced by their American-born children and grandchildren, Muslim leaders say.

The Muslim population in the U.S. is expected to more than double by 2030, to 6.2 million.

In 2000, the same study counted 314 mosques; by 2011, that number had more than doubled to 632.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.co...n-dollar-mega-mosque-opens-in-anchorage/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
http://www.examiner.com/article/as-muslim-population-grows-what-can-happen-to-a-society

What a country will look like based on Muzzie percentages.

DF

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Keep bringing them in...

While the Western world kills babies by the millions, sucking them out of the womb, Muzzies breed like rabbits. They don't kill their babies...

Percentages will swap pretty fast.

Check the above link to see what you and/or your descendants will be doing based on percentages.

Muzzies vote Dem, for sure...

Just saying...

DF

KC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I'm glad that I don't live close enough to hear the Muslim call to prayer broadcast out of those minarets five times per day. I hope that the people of Anchorage prevent that kind of noise pollution.

KC

Wind in my hair, Sun on my face, I gazed at the wide open spaces, And I was at home.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Is there some reason the project was allowed to continue?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's a free country?

Well, unless you're a productive member and pay taxes, in which case it's a very expensive country.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Keep bringing them in...

While the Western world kills babies by the millions, sucking them out of the womb, Muzzies breed like rabbits. They don't kill their babies...

Percentages will swap pretty fast.

Check the above link to see what you and/or your descendants will be doing based on percentages.

Just saying...

DF

And its totally wrong to have to fight the battle by having babies... here we have been somewhat repsonible and don't just keep having kids... regardless.. what does it net us.

Wive and I have zero so we didn't help any, but it should not be about baby count. Stop the SOBs, kick em out, keep em out.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Mormons have lots of babies too... just say'n.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bambistew
Mormons have lots of babies too... just say'n.

Even they can't out breed em; and mormons don't marry their first cousins. 75% of muslims marry their first cousins.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/08/16/muslim-inbreeding-the-horrific-results-you-never-see/

MOLON LABE

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The mosques are everywhere with more coming all the time. There are three of them in middle Georgia. All are suspiciously located in the general area of Robins Air Force Base.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Keep bringing them in...

Just saying...

DF

Won't be long before Muzzies will be running muzzies to vote for. Just like Lebanon and what's happening in UK.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
It's a free country?

Well, unless you're a productive member and pay taxes, in which case it's a very expensive country.

That damn first amendment....

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by Cariboujack
Keep bringing them in...

Just saying...

DF

Won't be long before Muzzies will be running muzzies to vote for. Just like Lebanon and what's happening in UK.

It's here, now.

Google Hamtramck, MI, small formally Polish town, now with recently elected Muzzie majority city council. Then Google Molenbeck, Belgium to see what Hamtramck may look like before long. Lots of Google opportunities across Europe for comparables.

Will their next move be requests for Sharia Law, in essence a mini-caliphate?

The camel's nose is under the tent, present tense, not future tense.

DF

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Absolutely it will. I'm surprised they don't have Sharia in a couple of towns in the midwest already. I see it coming town by town first. I'd say the camel has his whole head under the tent at this point. Need someone with the Gajonies to send them back. Trump or Cruz?????

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someday people will realize that this is a cult not a religion. It is a way of life with 2 choices. Join or Die. Islam is not a religion it is a cult.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Someday people will realize that this is a cult not a religion.

Just ask a hindu

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...ion-hindus-and-raped-200000-hindu-women/

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Someday people will realize that this is a cult not a religion. It is a way of life with 2 choices. Join or Die. Islam is not a religion it is a cult.

It's even more than that. Islam is political, and it's also a culture.So it doesn't exactly fall under the same "freedom of religion" protections that most religions do.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A jerry can and a Zippo oughta fix it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
So...This is different than Grace Christian and ABT how?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
So...This is different than Grace Christian and ABT how?

If you have to ask... don't... duh.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Our form of government is based upon the separation of church and state, the right to own firearms, freedom of speech and freedom of religion........So what is the difference?

Is it safe to say that you do not support the constitution?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 11/23/15.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I don't consider Islam a freedom of religion matter becuase of their demands.. you convert or we will kill you. PRetty simple.

NO other religion that i"m aware of is that blunt.

For any other religion I could care less.

Pretty simple.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by rost495
I don't consider Islam a freedom of religion matter becuase of their demands.. you convert or we will kill you. PRetty simple.

Pretty simple.

It does not work that way......You either support the entire constitution or none of it, you can't pick and choose!

See how this fits...

The first of the Crusades began in 1095, when armies of Christians from Western Europe responded to Pope Urban II’s plea to go to war against Muslim forces

Nothing can further exemplify the deep roots of a Christian need to force others to accept Jesus Christ as savior than the gory, bloody rampage of the Crusades, which over years left countless "infidels" slain.

How does that one work for you?

We are in some very trying times guys....Do we throw out our form of government?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so then how is it for you Walt, since you're in question asking mode.

do YOU support the entire Constitution specifically "shall not be infringed"?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I do support the entire constitution. There are parts I disagree with but it is either all or nothing.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Pretty simple.

It does not work that way......You either support the entire constitution or none of it, you can't pick and choose!

See how this fits...

The first of the Crusades began in 1095, when armies of Christians from Western Europe responded to Pope Urban II’s plea to go to war against Muslim forces

Nothing can further exemplify the deep roots of a Christian need to force others to accept Jesus Christ as savior than the gory, bloody rampage of the Crusades, which over years left countless "infidels" slain.

We are in some very trying times guys....Do we throw out our form of government?

Works pretty simple for me. The crusades were not Christian, they were greed driven by kings/queens.

The Christians quickly learned that this was not what Christ desired and so stopped.

To my knowledge Christians have not done this again, unless attacked by others.

Seems the Muslims have it in writing and have never stopped.

Pretty clear seperation there.

We are all non perfect and have made some mistakes. Its what happens after those that defines a person, a community, a nation, a world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I do support the entire constitution. There are parts I disagree with but it is either all or nothing.

then how do you justify that with your support of Dems, in particular, Obama and H. Clinton have both made it clear they'd like to curtail even more of the 2nd amendment than what has been done to date?

are you saying you support the Constitution and your preferred party's attempt to change it or water it down?

if so wouldn't it be hypocritical for you to chastise others for desiring similar?

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I certainly don't see any difference between mutilating women and refusing to bake gay cakes. Whatever .......

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
W
orks pretty simple for me. The crusades were not Christian, they were greed driven by kings/queens.

Say What??

I agree with you about the greed but the church was squarely behind the out right killing of 10's of thousands, it was a power struggle plain and simple. It worked out so well.

Spain did the same thing when they arrived in the America's. Put the priest out front and beat the pagan out of the natives.

Not much for history are ya?

The Crusades were military campaigns sanctioned by the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And my history might be a bit weak, Walt, but I'll still bet you $10,000 that the Crusades of the 11th century were just a wee bit before the Constitution was penned.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
then how do you justify that with your support of Dems, in particular, Obama and H. Clinton have both made it clear they'd like to curtail even more of the 2nd amendment than what has been done to date?

As far as I know you still have the right to own guns? Me too. By the way....I don't support Hillary!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And if you think humans are presently somehow more 'perfect' than the brutes who have been killing each other over the millennia, I've got a bridge to sell you that will cover your bet.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I think your right! The argument was the freedom of religion and how only Muslims kill non belivers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Posterity has never been the providence of those who won't defend themselves. And a case is easily made that the values which some/many Muslims espouse are in direct conflict with our constitution and with freedom of religion. Islam is both a political effort as well as a culture , in addition to being a religion. There is a huge conflict there, and recent court cases point that out.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I think your right! The argument was the freedom of religion and how only Muslims kill non belivers.

The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it. Get it? Walks like a duck, talks like a duck... gotta be a killer.... geez.

Nope not all muslims do this, at least right now, but this is the only current religion present here, preaching death to others. Ain't in my bible thats for sure.

I know a bit about history, but i'm no teacher either.

The crusades had the churches tied in but if you don't see the corrupted tie to the leaders of the country back then even, you are blind. The church, IMHO, was much more corrupt back then, than it is today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Walt figures since he's a non believer he doesn't have to worry.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
most days I dont' think walt is capable of figuring.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it. Get it? Walks like a duck, talks like a duck... gotta be a killer.... geez.

Nope not all muslims do this, at least right now, but this is the only current religion present here, preaching death to others. Ain't in my bible thats for sure.

I know a bit about history, but i'm no teacher either.

The crusades had the churches tied in but if you don't see the corrupted tie to the leaders of the country back then even, you are blind. The church, IMHO, was much more corrupt back then, than it is today.

The church is much more corrupt today just in diffrent ways. There is a lot more money today and lots of greedy thumpers digging in all the while hiding behind their favorite politician. How many cases have been settled because the Cathloic church is filled with child molesters. A bit corrupt don't ha think?

Ps... I Italian

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D

Islam being defined as a religion, protected by the Constitution is a travesty and a misnomer.

Islam is a system of government, a theocracy ruled by Medieval codes of conduct designed to dominate all other cultures.

The Constitution guarantees freedom of RELIGION, not a blank check to practice insurrection, subterfuge and government overthrow.

If we can't say the words, Muslim extremist/Jihadist, then we have a major problem. We need a clean definition of terms. When is a "religion" a wolf in sheep's clothes, not a true religion, deserving protection by the Constitution?

Obongo and his minions want to keep the definition of our sworn enemy in limbo, to not be forced to confront the problem. This ain't "workplace violence", it's a war of cultures and we'll win it or we'll lose it. Jihadists have declared war on us, we've not even admitted we have an enemy or if this "enemy" actually exists. This "leading from behind" farce is systematic national suicide. All those animals understand or respect is brute force, shock and awe. That's what the beheadings and bombings are all about. Shock and awe is a two way street. We can do it much better than they can. We just need the will to do what needs doing before it gets out of hand.

I think the Founders and writers of the Constitution would be appalled at where we are today as a nation. It's not what they gave us.

DF

Last edited by Dirtfarmer; 11/23/15.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Why is CAIR in Alaska?

It was founded in 1994. In November 2014 it was listed as a terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates.

http://www.alaskacommons.com/2015/1...mel-talks-refugees-diversity-eagle-river

MOLON LABE

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it. Get it?

I looked through all of the posts including yours and nowhere is there any statement that says anything like...The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it

You are a bit like Trump...You make up your own facts as you go along!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it. Get it?

I looked through all of the posts including yours and nowhere is there any statement that says anything like...The flippin argument is that muslims are the only ones that STILL do it

[Linked Image]

Walt, I hope you you can read Arabic or All-J•i•z•z-ear or whatever the hell the script is on the pic. Please tell me the credit for that is Jerry Prevo - who I really have no time or use for. He does claim to be a Christian and I have no doubt he is, but I'm thinking that does not picture his handiwork. I'm also betting it doesn't even give credit to Westboro Baptist Church - whom probably also claim Christian affiliation - not so sure I'd credit them for it however. Or perhaps it was the Bahai's? A roommate I had once was one o' them and he was certainly violent.......not.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Since you can't read and interpret at the same time.... here is the part of a previous post of mine.

Works pretty simple for me. The crusades were not Christian, they were greed driven by kings/queens.

The Christians quickly learned that this was not what Christ desired and so stopped.

Seems the Muslims have it in writing and have never stopped.

Pretty clear seperation there.

We are all non perfect and have made some mistakes. Its what happens after those that defines a person, a community, a nation, a world.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Pretty simple.

See how this fits...

The crusades were in response to hundreds of years of Turkish/Muslim warring to take over Europe.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

I am guessing that you are using the "Trump" technique in your fact checking!

Yes the church sanctioned the Greedy Kings/Queens to lead these wars...

http://www.usu.edu/markdamen/1320Hist&Civ/chapters/15CRUSAD.htm

Spanning more than two centuries (1096-1300 CE) across the majority of the so-called High Middle Ages, the Crusades were, in essence, military expeditions initiated by the medieval papacy to wrest the Holy Lands from Moslem control.

But in other respects, these Church-sanctioned wars brought some benefit to Medieval Europe. For instance, crusading a[/quote]llowed westerners to take advantage of the much richer[

As for the learning and not doing it any more well Mr. Trump.......

https://www.gov.uk/.../March_14_Latin_America_Chur..

The conquest of the new world was seen as an extension of doing God’s work through the use of arms and the atrocities involved therefore had the sanction of the Church. During the colonial era, the leadership of the Church was an arm of the King of Spain (who had the right to appoint all the priests and bishops in the Americas)

The end result was...

Some estimate that the population of Mexico’s Central Valleys was around 19 million before the arrival of the Spanish: it had dropped to 2 million by 155

And this was just in Mexico..

Please brush up on your limited knowledge of the world before you make such brash claims Mr. Trump!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by hikerbum

Pretty simple.

See how this fits...

The crusades were in response to hundreds of years of Turkish/Muslim warring to take over Europe.

Lets keep in mind the present argument is only Muslims kill to convert.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
"Never Let Facts get in the way of a good lie!"

Donald Trump
June 2014

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Islam being defined as a religion, protected by the Constitution is a travesty and a misnomer.

Islam is a system of government, a theocracy ruled by Medieval codes of conduct designed to dominate all other cultures.

The Constitution guarantees freedom of RELIGION, not a blank check to practice insurrection, subterfuge and government overthrow.

If we can't say the words, Muslim extremist/Jihadist, then we have a major problem. We need a clean definition of terms. When is a "religion" a wolf in sheep's clothes, not a true religion, deserving protection by the Constitution?

Obongo and his minions want to keep the definition of our sworn enemy in limbo, to not be forced to confront the problem. This ain't "workplace violence", it's a war of cultures and we'll win it or we'll lose it. Jihadists have declared war on us, we've not even admitted we have an enemy or if this "enemy" actually exists. This "leading from behind" farce is systematic national suicide. All those animals understand or respect is brute force, shock and awe. That's what the beheadings and bombings are all about. Shock and awe is a two way street. We can do it much better than they can. We just need the will to do what needs doing before it gets out of hand.

I think the Founders and writers of the Constitution would be appalled at where we are today as a nation. It's not what they gave us.

DF

Well said DF.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I don't give two [bleep] about what happened 1000 years ago! If your so ignorant to realize that we have evolved and they haven't, your to stupid, to converse with!

If your a leftist, whatever Donald Trump says or does, that pisses you off rest assured, I am a Happy Camper!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You boys in Alaska forget how matches work?

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Its the contractors that built the building .…... And if they were smart they built it with hiden listening devices installed...if they did not place them...they to are part of the problem.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And???

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by atvalaska
And???

Don't you keep up with your democrats? grin

http://www.adn.com/article/20151117...rian-refugee-resettlement-gov-walker-not

MOLON LABE

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by watch4bear
[Linked Image]

Nice photo but what is your point? Would you have expected that the Gov would not have visited and greeted the Pres on his visit?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 11/27/15.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Walker should have made opening ANWR a factor in meeting.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by ironbender

And what makes you think he didn't ?

By the way...at 47$ a drum you could open the entire stater and it would not be profitable and thus not important. How do you feel about the gas pipeline project Walker is pushing so hard?

Last edited by northwestalaska; 11/27/15.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ironbender

And what makes you think he didn't ?

By the way...at 47$ a drum you could open the entire stater and it would not be profitable and thus not important. How do you feel about the gas pipeline project Walker is pushing so hard?

IF Walker had insisted, THAT would have been the major news story, not buying out all the bear claw pastries in Crown Pointe.

ANWR needs the head start to be online for when oil prices rebound.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The gas pipeline is a pipe dream at the current natural gas prices. Even with higher prices from what I here it's questionable. Is the state willing to rob the Permanent Fund to subsidize the gas pipeline? And how much money will be lost to subsidize it compared to keeping it invested as is?

Oil prices fluctuate and each field has a different break even point depending on how difficult it is to develop. I'm pretty sure an elephant like ANWR would be developed. It takes about 10 years from the point of getting a lease to oil flowing so the current price of oil is just one of many factors.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
gas pipe line = is a joke....a jobs program for the connected few.... it should have been a power line drop from the slope...cheap rates /clean air/ the infrastructure already in place... darn near 100% of folks already tied to the grid/even a cheap'e cabin has the basic wiring needed to power up > but we get gas lines ran where "they" want to run them, and NO real gas deal to even get the gas yet @#$%^&)(*&^%$# and 5000 to 10000 bucks to up grade what furnace people already have..... tits on a boar come to mine...

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
What ever happened to one nation under God?? One nation under allah....I don't think so....not me!!

A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I was hoping Alaska could be my escape from the coming muslim aporkalypse! I guess nowhere is going to be good!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
AK will be as good a place any to shoot the SOBs

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
rost495....you are right about that. I don't go looking for a fight, but if it comes to my front door....well, lets just say I have a family to think about!

I seriously fear that there is going to be a big fight on our soil. Everyone wants to prepare for the zombie crisis, but I honestly think it;s going to be the muslim apocolypse!

We as a nation are a Christian nation. If they want a muslim country, and a muslim government...they should have stayed there.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
If they decide to make this muslim, they will loose, unless the plan remains slow and steady for years to come.

You can boil the frog every time, if you put him in cold water.... and light a small fire.

People are stupid.

I've no issues killing someone that wants to convert or kill me. Sure dont' want it to come to that, but if it is, our forefathers fought a few battles too. So be it.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm with ya

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I don't disagree with what you are saying my man but let's keep in mind that we export our political and religious belief all over the world and then looked perplexed when they kill our Christian missionaries. Our values are the basis to our society buy we should stay home rather than converting the rest of the world

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
If they decide to make this muslim, they will loose, unless the plan remains slow and steady for years to come.

That IS their strategy, gradual, relentless, generation after generation encroachment on the infidels, no hurry, no retreat, persistence of their cause until all cultures are totally dominated.

DF

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I don't disagree with what you are saying my man but let's keep in mind that we export our political and religious belief all over the world and then looked perplexed when they kill our Christian missionaries. Our values are the basis to our society buy we should stay home rather than converting the rest of the world

Well there is one TEENY TINY thing.... if they don't like what we have to say, we don't KILL them next.... duh.....

If the muslims came along and didn't kill if you didn't convert, it would be very simple, just another X church doing their thing.

I suppose you think some of the cults that abuse sexually children and such are just fine too.

Come on Walt. Though I doubt you or I will ever change.

In our book it says spread the word. And you are saying our values are here, but we should not spread them... spreading is not an issue, its like saying here, want a smoke? But if you don't I'll kill you rather than, thats fine, I enjoy smoking and was offering you a sample, but you declined and I"m moving on.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

That IS their strategy, gradual, relentless, generation after generation encroachment on the infidels, no hurry, no retreat, persistence of their cause until all cultures are totally dominated.

DF

And accordign to folks like Walt, we are the idiots, until its too late. Neimoeller rolls over in his grave again...

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I
n our book it says spread the word. And you are saying our values are here, but we should not spread them... spreading is not an issue, its like saying here, want a smoke? But if you don't I'll kill you rather than, thats fine, I enjoy smoking and was offering you a sample, but you declined and I"m moving on

I agree with you but common sense tells me that we should stay out of those countries and stop pushing Christianity and western culture on a part of the world that is happy killing themselves....Just like they have done for 1,000s of years.

My dad was stationed in Libya back in the 50's and he told me that they stayed on base and when they went into the local area they kept their mouth shut and did not look at the local ladies in Berkas. Have we learned anything in the past 65 years?

Nation Building? Naaaa.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I
n our book it says spread the word. And you are saying our values are here, but we should not spread them... spreading is not an issue, its like saying here, want a smoke? But if you don't I'll kill you rather than, thats fine, I enjoy smoking and was offering you a sample, but you declined and I"m moving on

I agree with you but common sense tells me that we should stay out of those countries and stop pushing Christianity and western culture on a part of the world that is happy killing themselves....Just like they have done for 1,000s of years.

My dad was stationed in Libya back in the 50's and he told me that they stayed on base and when they went into the local area they kept their mouth shut and did not look at the local ladies in Berkas. Have we learned anything in the past 65 years?

Nation Building? Naaaa.

I"m actually with you on keeping care of our own first. OTOH if someone wnats to go spread a word, before taking care of our own, I don't think they should be in danger of dying just because of it.

We have a local cult church, they send all kinds of money and work trips all over the globe.... but what about helping locally? Or at least in TX or the US with their funds? Nope, gotta go to Africa.... gimme a break, but its their call.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
LOL, I think we know the answer to that!

With open arms and sharp knives.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

Nation Building? Naaaa.

I"m actually with you on keeping care of our own first. OTOH if someone wnats to go spread a word, before taking care of our own, I don't think they should be in danger of dying just because of it.

We have a local cult church, they send all kinds of money and work trips all over the globe.... but what about helping locally? Or at least in TX or the US with their funds? Nope, gotta go to Africa.... gimme a break, but its their call.

I agree with you there rost, the wife and I was having this conversation last night. Our church does the shoe box thing where we fill shoe boxes with basic hygiene items along with a few toys and they are shipped to Mexico. Nothing wrong with that, but as far as the Mrs's and I are concerned, our Christian generosity will benefit the needy children in our county; my wife works for the educational system and one does not have to look very hard to find a child in need HERE.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I think we always should take care of #1 first... if #1 ever fails, #1 can no longer help anyone else

Its our motto in the fire/ems service... you have to protect yourself above all, if you don't, you create another issue and that demands others to stop what they are doing to help you... and you can no longer help.

No issues with going out, but I do have issues going out when we have housekeeping at home.

Fix what we have here, get the democrats and liberals out office so they quit ruining the country. Demand the elected officials start acting responsible on all counts, balance budget and so on. Including closing the borders period until things get sorted out.

Heck I"ll go out on a limb and say that I"m sure some syrians are fine, and need/want out, but we have to have some serious rules...

And quit wiht making this US a free handout nation, get some responsibility back on people instead of standing around with their hands out!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 21, 12344mag, 60 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,220 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,412
Posts18,470,461
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.