Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
How was that bet received, never heard any response to your challenge.

The answer to your Leupold question is best answered with the most recent picture of Larry the the lazy eye is the tell. I will see if I can get it for you. [Linked Image].

Here you go your answer. Note the fat roles on the neck. The blood clot in the brain lazy eye. He never has to guess his blood sugar is high. LMFAO.

Larry tomorrow you can use both of your post to respond hell boxer might have to step in shortly. laugh

Last edited by fredIII; 11/20/15.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 14Homer
I have a question for you Big Stick - If Leopold scopes suck so much why did you buy/acquire more than 100 of them? Did it take you that long to figure out they weren't very good?

SOME are no good, not all. Pay attention.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
If Leopold scopes suck so much

I'd say it's because scopes by that name are Chinese knock-offs.

Honorary Gouger per Travis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Hutch,

Been cypherin' on the Montucky thing myself.

If I knowed what they was...I'd prolly have more than a few.............

fredrica,

You Fhuqking CLUELESS Twatt...is there no fhuqking end to your AMAZING Stupidity?!? Wow!

Don't forget to wax eloquent on your insecurities.

Ooops...too late.

Laughing!

Bless your heart.............

heavysquawker,

It's gotta be a purty BIG day in Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhuckdom...when the pointy headed crowd goes agog,over a coupla pieces of brass.

Prolly better than a week's wages,for you "hard charging" "heavy hitters". Didja' go "halfsies" on it?!?

Laughing!

Must be quite the drum roll,when you kchunts crack the wrapper on a shiny new roll of toilet paper and unbox the investment.

You "lucky" bitch.

Laughing!.................

'Finn,

Fhuqk it,now I AM getting one of them rifles..............

'Homer,

As good as I am...not even I can shoot stuff prior to it being invented and unveiled. I hear through the grapevine,that I've bought/shot more than (1) scope of more than (1) Make.

Wipe the drool offa your maw,it's unbecoming.

Bless your heart.

You'd do well to take notes and apply same.

Hint................

'Hank,

I always was gonna try me a Reupold...perhaps some day?!?

Laughing!................

'ttx,

She's doing the best she can,with the amazingly little she has to work with.

It's a BIG day...when the gals get to gawk a coupla pieces of brass and a 3-9x Reupold.

Here's hoping they can pool resources,get a coupla gallons of fuel in a tank and really R&D them high zoot wares. Mebbe for Christmas,they can again pool resources and make a down payment on a camera,then they can document their exciting cutting edge discoveries,as the boldly schlep drool and stupidity,to places they've never been before...while making them payments.

It's ALL about the scope X's,bipods and headstamps.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
12 more hours try harder on the next one. oh and with those big old knockers of yours was that bra a 48c+ or a 50d- Just in case I find a deal. Good talk sugar tits keep the worldly wisdom coming I'm learning so much how many profiles do you need.

Last edited by fredIII; 11/20/15.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fixed fawker Leupolds are a way of life for me. Although mine feature 4 x's. I'm almost convinced to up the ante and spring for one of those 6X's for my .280.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
sugar tits you clueless fat phuqck, you keep keepin track of what you can afford as it is obviously of great concern. It remains a constant that those who are the first to mention affordables have the phuqcking least. Your abortion of a yard/house, duct taped furniture, and computer room/kitchen oh Phuqcking WOW. You can nearly afford a gunsmith you stupid fat broke down Phuqck.

LMAO Legendary, oh my phuqcking God.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Prolly better than a week's wages,for you "hard charging" "heavy hitters". Didja' go "halfsies" on it?!?

Laughing!

Must be quite the drum roll,when you kchunts crack the wrapper on a shiny new roll of toilet paper and unbox the investment.

I can't read this out loud without crying from laughter.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I laughed as well but for a different reason Im sure. Sad past sad.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Could you guys keep it down please, my FX3 6x42 with CDS doesn't know it sucks. It also doesn't know it doesn't work. It keeps on thinking it works as it should, as do the targets that ultimately get hit by an LRX. And don't tell the LRX it sucks either and should be replaced by a target style bullet. That would hurt its feelers. Luckily their pretend and imagination are all on the same page and somehow all magically work. I won't tell them they're wrong, that would just be mean.

And still waiting Halfling... Lets see those elk you've taken. Or cougars. Or muleys. Whitetails. Pronghorn. Your high altitude back country hunts. Anything other than cruising your broken down boat for easy animals along the shore. Have anything? Anything at all? Didn't think so.

Go ahead and insert your normal made up, elementary school BS about pretend, imagination, minimum wage job, usual drivel, and photos of game other people killed while passing them off as your own. You go you hard charger, you.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We're one 90 psi blast on the secret squirrel whistle away from this thread really going downhill.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have a question for you Big Stick - If Leopold scopes suck so much why did you buy/acquire more than 100 of them? Did it take you that long to figure out they weren't very good?

LOL

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Taco280AI
Want to see tangents that are no longer a help, look at your idol's posts. More than one way to skin a cat. Just because you hang on every word he says doesn't mean it is the only way to get things done successfully. And have an opposing opinion on anything he says... just read his posts again.

As for experience, lets see anything he's done outside of AK boat hunting. High altitude wilderness hunts? Elk? Cougar? Whitetails? Mulies? Pronghorn? Cruise a boat and scan the shoreline, he's your midget.

^^^^this is hysterical. I enjoy reading Boxer and whatever he's other name is. It's for enjoyment only. While he makes valid points, he messes with folks so hard and let's it effect their decisions. It's awesome. Taco, what a post. Funny as hell...."he's your midget" LOL

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

122 members (300_savage, 41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,779 guests, and 974 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,711
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.