-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The gas pipeline is a pipe dream at the current natural gas prices. Even with higher prices from what I here it's questionable. Is the state willing to rob the Permanent Fund to subsidize the gas pipeline? And how much money will be lost to subsidize it compared to keeping it invested as is?

Oil prices fluctuate and each field has a different break even point depending on how difficult it is to develop. I'm pretty sure an elephant like ANWR would be developed. It takes about 10 years from the point of getting a lease to oil flowing so the current price of oil is just one of many factors.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
gas pipe line = is a joke....a jobs program for the connected few.... it should have been a power line drop from the slope...cheap rates /clean air/ the infrastructure already in place... darn near 100% of folks already tied to the grid/even a cheap'e cabin has the basic wiring needed to power up > but we get gas lines ran where "they" want to run them, and NO real gas deal to even get the gas yet @#$%^&)(*&^%$# and 5000 to 10000 bucks to up grade what furnace people already have..... tits on a boar come to mine...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
What ever happened to one nation under God?? One nation under allah....I don't think so....not me!!

A lion does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I was hoping Alaska could be my escape from the coming muslim aporkalypse! I guess nowhere is going to be good!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
AK will be as good a place any to shoot the SOBs

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
rost495....you are right about that. I don't go looking for a fight, but if it comes to my front door....well, lets just say I have a family to think about!

I seriously fear that there is going to be a big fight on our soil. Everyone wants to prepare for the zombie crisis, but I honestly think it;s going to be the muslim apocolypse!

We as a nation are a Christian nation. If they want a muslim country, and a muslim government...they should have stayed there.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
If they decide to make this muslim, they will loose, unless the plan remains slow and steady for years to come.

You can boil the frog every time, if you put him in cold water.... and light a small fire.

People are stupid.

I've no issues killing someone that wants to convert or kill me. Sure dont' want it to come to that, but if it is, our forefathers fought a few battles too. So be it.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I'm with ya

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I don't disagree with what you are saying my man but let's keep in mind that we export our political and religious belief all over the world and then looked perplexed when they kill our Christian missionaries. Our values are the basis to our society buy we should stay home rather than converting the rest of the world

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by rost495
If they decide to make this muslim, they will loose, unless the plan remains slow and steady for years to come.

That IS their strategy, gradual, relentless, generation after generation encroachment on the infidels, no hurry, no retreat, persistence of their cause until all cultures are totally dominated.

DF

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I don't disagree with what you are saying my man but let's keep in mind that we export our political and religious belief all over the world and then looked perplexed when they kill our Christian missionaries. Our values are the basis to our society buy we should stay home rather than converting the rest of the world

Well there is one TEENY TINY thing.... if they don't like what we have to say, we don't KILL them next.... duh.....

If the muslims came along and didn't kill if you didn't convert, it would be very simple, just another X church doing their thing.

I suppose you think some of the cults that abuse sexually children and such are just fine too.

Come on Walt. Though I doubt you or I will ever change.

In our book it says spread the word. And you are saying our values are here, but we should not spread them... spreading is not an issue, its like saying here, want a smoke? But if you don't I'll kill you rather than, thats fine, I enjoy smoking and was offering you a sample, but you declined and I"m moving on.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

That IS their strategy, gradual, relentless, generation after generation encroachment on the infidels, no hurry, no retreat, persistence of their cause until all cultures are totally dominated.

DF

And accordign to folks like Walt, we are the idiots, until its too late. Neimoeller rolls over in his grave again...

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I
n our book it says spread the word. And you are saying our values are here, but we should not spread them... spreading is not an issue, its like saying here, want a smoke? But if you don't I'll kill you rather than, thats fine, I enjoy smoking and was offering you a sample, but you declined and I"m moving on

I agree with you but common sense tells me that we should stay out of those countries and stop pushing Christianity and western culture on a part of the world that is happy killing themselves....Just like they have done for 1,000s of years.

My dad was stationed in Libya back in the 50's and he told me that they stayed on base and when they went into the local area they kept their mouth shut and did not look at the local ladies in Berkas. Have we learned anything in the past 65 years?

Nation Building? Naaaa.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I
n our book it says spread the word. And you are saying our values are here, but we should not spread them... spreading is not an issue, its like saying here, want a smoke? But if you don't I'll kill you rather than, thats fine, I enjoy smoking and was offering you a sample, but you declined and I"m moving on

I agree with you but common sense tells me that we should stay out of those countries and stop pushing Christianity and western culture on a part of the world that is happy killing themselves....Just like they have done for 1,000s of years.

My dad was stationed in Libya back in the 50's and he told me that they stayed on base and when they went into the local area they kept their mouth shut and did not look at the local ladies in Berkas. Have we learned anything in the past 65 years?

Nation Building? Naaaa.

I"m actually with you on keeping care of our own first. OTOH if someone wnats to go spread a word, before taking care of our own, I don't think they should be in danger of dying just because of it.

We have a local cult church, they send all kinds of money and work trips all over the globe.... but what about helping locally? Or at least in TX or the US with their funds? Nope, gotta go to Africa.... gimme a break, but its their call.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
LOL, I think we know the answer to that!

With open arms and sharp knives.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

Nation Building? Naaaa.

I"m actually with you on keeping care of our own first. OTOH if someone wnats to go spread a word, before taking care of our own, I don't think they should be in danger of dying just because of it.

We have a local cult church, they send all kinds of money and work trips all over the globe.... but what about helping locally? Or at least in TX or the US with their funds? Nope, gotta go to Africa.... gimme a break, but its their call.

I agree with you there rost, the wife and I was having this conversation last night. Our church does the shoe box thing where we fill shoe boxes with basic hygiene items along with a few toys and they are shipped to Mexico. Nothing wrong with that, but as far as the Mrs's and I are concerned, our Christian generosity will benefit the needy children in our county; my wife works for the educational system and one does not have to look very hard to find a child in need HERE.

24HCF in its entirety, is solely responsible for why my children do not have college funds, my mortgage isn't paid-off and why I will never retire early enough to enjoy the remainder of my life.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I think we always should take care of #1 first... if #1 ever fails, #1 can no longer help anyone else

Its our motto in the fire/ems service... you have to protect yourself above all, if you don't, you create another issue and that demands others to stop what they are doing to help you... and you can no longer help.

No issues with going out, but I do have issues going out when we have housekeeping at home.

Fix what we have here, get the democrats and liberals out office so they quit ruining the country. Demand the elected officials start acting responsible on all counts, balance budget and so on. Including closing the borders period until things get sorted out.

Heck I"ll go out on a limb and say that I"m sure some syrians are fine, and need/want out, but we have to have some serious rules...

And quit wiht making this US a free handout nation, get some responsibility back on people instead of standing around with their hands out!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,243 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.