Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
las Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Prompted by CS shooting

I'd guess the majority of abortions are had by liberals or liberal voting women.

So, objectively speaking, is this a bad thing? Do we really want liberals reproducing? Reed, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Boxer, et al.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'd rather they didn't vote

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I always have said, if the one not aborted is not going to be cared for, turns out to be a burden and so on....

And if Obama had been...

but yet folks generally don't have a problem much with saving the woman rather than the child if there is a choice of one only.

To me its the couples choice and thats the way it should be. It'll be between them and God also.

Why we want to get so involved makes no sense to me.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It is VERY well documented by sociologist that the drop in crime rates in the 80' and 90's is directly attributable to Roe v. Wade.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why is America so horrified with a mass murder at a school or theater but thinks nothing of mass murder at Planned Parenthood? It's the same thing.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Why is America so horrified with a mass murder at a school or theater but thinks nothing of mass murder at Planned Parenthood? It's the same thing.

That's a truly bizarre statement.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by las
Prompted by CS shooting

I'd guess the majority of abortions are had by liberals or liberal voting women.

So, objectively speaking, is this a bad thing? Do we really want liberals reproducing? Reed, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Boxer, et al.

Would you be OK with liberal women killing their newborn babies? To me ,it is the same thing. Abortion is nothing but legalized murder.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

The 2 are not the same in fact they're not even close. The outcome may be similar but the motivation is different.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Las-I've long maintained that those getting abortions are exactly the same people we don't want reproducing. However reprehensible I personally find abortion I'm not sure we as a society are prepared for the costs and responsibilities that raising all those "unwanted" children will demand. Some will be adopted but eventually the "market" for black babies will be saturated and they'll be "our" responsibility.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Think how many more Obama voters there would be without abortion---

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las

So, objectively speaking, is this a bad thing? Do we really want liberals reproducing?

It doesn't make any difference. The modern scribes & pharisees see a birthrate that doesn't support their social spending (social security, medicare, etc) so they import more criminals.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by las
Prompted by CS shooting

Would you be OK with liberal women killing their newborn babies? To me ,it is the same thing. Abortion is nothing but legalized murder.

Nope prefer them to do it well before all that other money is spent on well being, care, birth rates in an ER and so on. The sooner the better.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Actually I"d prefer for them to be much more responsible and not become pregnant in the first place.

Not have many babies.

But if, in spite of efforts of prevention of pregnancy, it happens, and the outcome is going to be such that the child is not loved, and a PITA to society and takes money from me one way or the other, then by all means get after it. ITs THEIR call, NOT yours.

Sin is sin if you want to go down that route, according to the word, there is no degree of sin so the women that abort are the same as you and I. Common sinners.

Judge not....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by las
Prompted by CS shooting

You just asked if killing a baby is a bad thing.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Las-I've long maintained that those getting abortions are exactly the same people we don't want reproducing. However reprehensible I personally find abortion I'm not sure we as a society are prepared for the costs and responsibilities that raising all those "unwanted" children will demand. Some will be adopted but eventually the "market" for black babies will be saturated and they'll be "our" responsibility.

Stalin concurred.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Think how many more Obama voters there would be without abortion---

Think how many there are when a society deems abortion appropriate.

Travis

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm staying out of this one! I'm sure most would be shocked at my thoughts on the matter....

But in any event, its not my decision to be made, so thats how much my opinion is worth....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Stallin was a puzzy.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ingwe
I'm staying out of this one! I'm sure most would be shocked at my thoughts on the matter....

But in any event, its not my decision to be made, so thats how much my opinion is worth....

You infertile types are typically pro-abortion.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Stallin was a puzzy.

Everybody is a puzzy compared to a wardog like yourself.

How's Stick's dick taste by the way?

Travis

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

148 members (2UP, 1eyedmule, 44mc, 3333vl, 308ld, 35, 11 invisible), 1,533 guests, and 892 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.