I have seen the small belt carry cases from Bulldog Leather for a couple of years, and wore one with a small .380 during hot weather one summer.

But now, I see that they are making full sized holsters and at a very reasonable price! Has anyone here bought or tried these out? Maybe they are new only to our market region and have been around longer than I had noticed.

Asphalt Angel (Sherri) and I just snagged one each, pancake style for both of us, for our EDC guns (my 1911 in 10mm and her LC9(s) pro 9mm) and so far the quality seems to be good. Really good for holsters that run under $50 each. It had seemed that very few companies were making much in a pancake holter in black leather, especially for Sherri's LC9s pro, and these are smartly finished black models. It is my opinion that a black holster does not stand out as much as a brown holster if one's cover garment is brushed or blown open for a short bit or otherwise exposed. Most black holsters seem to be made from some sort of ballistic Nylon and I cannot abide a Nylon or Cordura etc. holster.

I will try to get some photos up and can report on how they fare over time as they are put in use. I have been wearing mine for two days and while that is not a time frame that counts for anything, so far I like the holster pretty well. I do not like a snap or strap over the top of my pistol so removed that from mine, other than that the design and leather quality seem to be very good for the price point. More to come on these. Always good to have new players in the leather department that make a decent quality product at a good price point.

I would love to hear a report back if anyone here has been using one of these for any length of time.

Last edited by safariman; 11/30/15.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500