Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Soulfly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Looks like I will be getting my daughter a new Mission Craze II for her birthday, she really likes the purple one. Anybody else shooting one?

A lap dance is sooooo much better when the stripper is crying
GB1

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I've got an old worn out 20yr post-surgery shoulder that occasionally keeps me from shooting my longbows so I bought my first compound at 63 years of age.

I tried a bunch of compounds with no real budget in mind and ended up buying a Mission Ballistic. I love it although I really use it as a backup bow. Of course, I shot the biggest buck of my life with it in November.

That Craze should be a great bow for your daughter that can grow with her.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My son has one, it's a great bow for growing into. Has great adjustability and shoots quite nice for him He was 12 when He started with it, and it 14 now. He is a carp killing machine with this bow as well!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)
Soulfly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JJHACK
My son has one, it's a great bow for growing into. Has great adjustability and shoots quite nice for him He was 12 when He started with it, and it 14 now. He is a carp killing machine with this bow as well!

That's awesome, her goal is to get up to 40 lbs so she can Turkey hunt with me next fall. Oh man this is gonna be a good year.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I just bought one. My shoulders are in terrible shape from damage repeatedly inflicted on the rotor cuffs over the last thirty or so years.

I bought it because of the wide adjustability range. I think it will make a fine tool to build some muscle to protect the shoulders and be more enjoyable than conventional rehab. So far it works great.

The draw weight adjusts smoothly. The let off and range of hold for different length seems to be quite good. It's a tiny little thing, but smooth. If I didn't have a crossbow, it would certainly be something I'd consider for shooting Bambi.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I have one. Bought it this summer after being out of bowhunting for 12 years. I am through growing (except my waistline between thanksgiving and Christmas!) but with the draw length set at 28" and the weight set at 60 it is definitely an adult level bow! I love it. Can't wait to draw blood with it.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
Soulfly Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Picked up the bow last weekend and I must say it is pretty cool. She got the purple splash model with a pink whisker biscuit and they put a pink d-loop on it for her. I can't wait to give it to her but have to wait another week.

She has been asking all week if she was getting a new bow for Christmas, I figure I will give it to her a few days before new years so we can go get it set up.

I'm excited

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
The Matthews Mission line is an OUTSTANDING option for young shooters. I picked up a Mission Riot for my son and he's grown a foot taller and a LOT stronger and it still fits him like a glove. It's quiet, smooth and fast and will be his bow for a LONG time......

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

653 members (1minute, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 3,226 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,380
Posts18,469,532
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.