OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Even Carly?
smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Another great Ann Coulter article.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Excellent read Bristoe.

Coulter has been on a roll lately.......

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

"Why are Republicans talking about starting a war in Syria to stop Muslim immigrants from killing Americans in America? Is it our job to straighten out Syria? Can't our government just stop bringing the terrorists here?"

There are only two candidates who have from the beginning talked about taking care of America, right here in America.

Trump and Paul.

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

The rest of 'em want to send a task force every time a camel farts.....

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
IT’S TIME FOR THE OTHER 13 CANDIDATES TO DROP OUT
December 16, 2015

At what point in Donald Trump's inaugural address do you figure the GOP establishment will finally grasp what's been happening?

The establishment -- not "elites," because they're mostly bland functionaries who went to third-rate schools -- have thrown absolutely everything they have at Trump. I've never seen so many Republicans featured on MSNBC.

At least no one will be able to say the Republican National Committee didn't give it the old college try (and, again, that would be third-rate colleges).

Trump is a runaway hit with Americans for the simple reason that he's the only candidate saying anything Americans care about.

After the San Bernardino terrorist attack, committed by Muslim immigrants -- which followed the 1993 World Trade Center terrorist attack committed by Muslim immigrants; the 9/11 terrorist attacks committed by Muslim immigrants; the Fort Hood terrorist attack committed by a Muslim immigrant; the Boston Marathon terrorist attack committed by Muslim immigrants, and on and on -- Trump suggested a temporary pause on Muslim immigration.

The other candidates responded by attacking him viciously. Now, the eunuchs are duking it out over who has the most aggressive approach to ... fighting ISIS!

Asked why he called Trump's proposal "unhinged," Jeb! explained: "Well, first of all, we need to destroy ISIS in the caliphate."

Marco Rubio said: "The problem is we had an attack in San Bernardino," adding that "what's important to do is we must deal frontally with this threat of radical Islamists, especially from ISIS."

Ted Cruz said: "We need a president who understands the first obligation of the commander in chief is to keep America safe. If I am elected president ... we will utterly destroy ISIS."

Why are Republicans talking about starting a war in Syria to stop Muslim immigrants from killing Americans in America? Is it our job to straighten out Syria? Can't our government just stop bringing the terrorists here? If Rubio thinks he knows how to govern Syria, he's free to run for president there. (Except he'd have to stop talking about his dad the bartender because Muslims don't drink.)

Republicans love pointing out that all the gun restrictions proposed by Democrats after every mass shooting would have done absolutely nothing to stop that particular mass shooting.

But the GOP's demand that we take out ISIS would also have done nothing to prevent the San Bernardino attack. As we know from Jim Comey, the director of the FBI: Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik were planning a terrorist attack against Americans before ISIS existed.

It's as if there's a law of toughness conservation: The weaker a candidate is on protecting our borders, the more aggressively he talks about bombing foreign countries, a move known as "the Lindsey Graham."

The GOP's conservation of toughness has led them to such virile positions on Syria that even our feckless commander in chief is able to checkmate them.

Obama has said: "Let's assume that we were to send 50,000 troops into Syria. What happens when there's a terrorist attack generated from Yemen? Do we then send more troops into there? Or Libya perhaps? Or if there's a terrorist network that's operating anywhere else in North Africa or in Southeast Asia?"

Good grief! This GOP machismo on ISIS has resulted in Obama actually making sense.

Here's an idea: We let backward, poverty-stricken, misogynistic, clitorectomy-performing Third Worlders scratch out a living in their medieval hellholes, and just keep them out of our country. Also known as: the Trump Plan.

Except the fun parts when Trump was speaking, the candidates talked about almost nothing else at the debate but carpet-bombing the Middle East, taking out this leader or that group, sending American forces to train Sunni Arabs, touting the Kurds, announcing their specific strategies for defeating ISIS, giving perfect little answers about our nuclear throw-weights and the "nuclear triad" and correctly identifying the "good guys" and "bad guys" -- all of whom live 7,000 miles away from us.

When do we get to talk about Americans?

Only Trump seems to care. Asked about dictators running the Middle East, Trump said:

"In my opinion, we've spent $4 trillion trying to topple various people that frankly, if they were there and if we could've spent that $4 trillion in the United States to fix our roads, our bridges, and all of the other problems; our airports and all of the other problems we've had, we would've been a lot better off. I can tell you that right now ..."

The nice thing about having your own helicopter is you can see the terrain below. The rest of them keep bumping into one another, as if they're 9-year-olds trying to out-precocious one another on knowing unimportant military terminology and the pronunciation of foreign names.

As we learned from Spelling Bee champ Rubio, the "nuclear triad" refers to the fact that we have nukes on (1) the ground, (2) airplanes and (3) submarines.

Wow, isn't that fascinating? Having learned it, I now have to excise it from my brain, as Sherlock Holmes would, as useless knowledge.

Did FDR know how to change the oil on a landing craft vehicle?

These debates have turned Republicans into self-parodies of wonkery over common sense. Without Trump in the debate, the entire audience would have been asleep in 30 minutes.

Rubio lectures Americans that "we need to understand who ISIS is." Rubio needs to understand what a border is.

At this point, the most important question facing the Republican Party is: When Trump's the only one with the poll numbers to make the main stage at the next debate, what should he do? Card tricks? Juggle? Sing "Danny Boy"?

COPYRIGHT 2015 ANN COULTER

DISTRIBUTED BY UNIVERSAL UCLICK

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
All of the polls say Trump cannot beat Hillary. The Dems could not be happier Trump is the front runner. He is Hillary's stalking horse.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They said the same thing about Reagan.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Jeez, I leave for a year and you guys go from hating on AC as a tranny to loving her because now she's blowing the Donald.
Go figure.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by RobJordan
All of the polls say Trump cannot beat Hillary. The Dems could not be happier Trump is the front runner. He is Hillary's stalking horse.

I've seen polls showing Trump will beat Hillary. Think about it, who do you think is going to win the majority of the 20% in the middle, Hillary the cold, unlikable, liar or Trump the populist?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Going into the 1980 Presidential debate, Reagan had a 2-3% lead over Carter in the polls. After the debate, which was held one week before the election, Reagan's lead in the polls widened dramatically.

Some poll taken 11 months before the 2016 election means absolutely nothing. Let me repeat - nothing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump is a giant success. He is wealthy, enthusiastic, powerful, cool, handsome and someone to admire.

Hillary is homely and dull

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Savage_99
Trump is a giant success. He is wealthy, enthusiastic, powerful, cool, handsome and someone to admire.

Careful...that's borderline Bromance stuff.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Many woman like Trump.

Most men find Hillary ugly.

Most woman find Hillary ugly.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Jeez, I leave for a year and you guys go from hating on AC as a tranny to loving her because now she's blowing the Donald.
Go figure.

Oh for crying out loud Stevers, I sure didn't go hating on the blond stick lady. Besides, she's has been on a roll lately...

I haven't been on for a while but noticed you MIA.

How have you been doing my man? Good to hear from you!

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Go figure.

Good to see you. You owe 3214 posts. I hope all is well with you.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by walt501

Going into the 1980 Presidential debate, Reagan had a 2-3% lead over Carter in the polls. After the debate, which was held one week before the election, Reagan's lead in the polls widened dramatically.

Some poll taken 11 months before the 2016 election means absolutely nothing. Let me repeat - nothing.

Actually, they mean something. Trump is not likely to improve as a candidate, IMHO. But regardless, why would we nominate the one candidate who polls show cannot beat Hillary? Why would we do that? It seems there are some "republicans" who hate the Republican party more than the Democrats.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by walt501

Actually, they mean something. Trump is not likely to improve as a candidate, IMHO. But regardless, why would we nominate the one candidate who polls show cannot beat Hillary? Why would we do that? It seems there are some "republicans" who hate the Republican party more than the Democrats.

Polls are rigged.Not only will Trump be the nominee,but will kick Hitlary`s ass,and the establishment politicos on both sides are soiling themselves cause the gravy train is coming to a stop. shocked

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The poll shows Trump way ahead of second by two to one!

Trump is way ahead in poll.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

266 members (10gaugemag, 41rem, 348srfun, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 32 invisible), 1,760 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,058
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.