-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“And if the 90 percent of Americans who do support common-sense gun reforms join me, we will elect the leadership we deserve.”

Where does he get that figure? confused

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Out of his paddler?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Hi idiot.

Pleae tell me what a 5 year old article about reelection a president to his second term has to do with the current topic of that, now on his way out president refusing to support pro gun democrats.

P.S. you're even dumb for a retard

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
“And if the 90 percent of Americans who do support common-sense gun reforms join me, we will elect the leadership we deserve.”

From a poll 4 years ago that asked 1200 people in CT right after Sandy hook

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I am a "pro-Gun" DEM and I feel welcome in the party. Understand that just like the GOP there are different levels of crack pots. Requiring implantation of the background check law is a no brainer and has nothing to do with my ability to buy and own guns...I just purchased a .243 for my daughter and guess what...No problem at all.

So what was your point?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh, look...LyingAssWalt shows up. The young boys in spandex must have been released early today.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
I am a "pro-Gun" DEM and I feel welcome in the party. Understand that just like the GOP there are different levels of crack pots. Requiring implantation of the background check law is a no brainer and has nothing to do with my ability to buy and own guns... increased safety from those bent on doing criminal acts I just purchased a .243 for my daughter and guess what...No problem at all.

So what was your point?

funny I don't see anything in the 2nd amendment that says anything about background checks, I did see a phrase "shall not be infringed"

a no brainer, brought to you by folks with no brains

also can't find anything in there that requires you to buy health insurance or be penalized for not doing so.

but then the brainless Dem party doesn't want to uphold and defend the Constitution as they swear to do so upon taking office

they lie about everything.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by watch4bear
democrats are too stupid to own guns anyways.
You think so?

the liberal gunclub
http://www.theliberalgunclub.com/phpBB3/
http://www.theliberalgunclub.com/

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Frankly This push for gun control by Obama and Clinton is ok by me. Not the gun control itself but the timing of it. Now its not the kooks of the party that are pushing it, its basically become central platform plank.

8 years ago we all heard how the democrats all supported 2A rights, They all took the requisite picture holding a shot gun etc and lots of people bought it.

Well now its pretty obvious where the party really stands on 2A rights. Sure NWA and paddler still can't see it, but there will be some fraction that do. NY, Mass and CA won't turn red over it, but the difference in the swing states is just a couple of % points and it will make VA, OH, CO, PA, NH all the more competitive.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am a "pro-Gun" DEM and I feel welcome in the party. ... there are different levels of crack pots.

Yeah, we knew you were a crackpot, a high level crackpot. laugh

Islam is a terrorist organization.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BarryC
I am a "pro-Gun" DEM and I feel welcome in the party. ... there are different levels of crack pots.

Yeah, we knew you were a crackpot, a high level crackpot. laugh

He is just another Obamatard

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

From the fact that "common sense gun reforms" can mean just about anything, depending on who's saying it. To me, it means getting rid of gun free zones and instituting constitutional carry, so I'm included among those who supports common sense gun reforms. To Obama, it means outlawing most guns in the hands of most Americans.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

the liberal gunclub
http://www.theliberalgunclub.com/ [/quote]
I did check it out, 38 members online.

Last edited by poboy; 01/08/16.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If only we were reduced to carrying knives only, preferably the one's with rounded tips, so many lives could be saved.

And oh yeah, the guv could do whatever it wants to the populace. But I'm sure that's not a factor in their thinking process. Wink wink.

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I can never tell which end of ø is talkin.

Neither end of the delusional narcissist do I take seriously.

That said, we had better hurry up and do what he wants. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

funny I don't see anything in the 2nd amendment that says anything about background checks, I did see a phrase "shall not be infringed"

Lets take a closer look:

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home
. Pp. 2–53.

So lets invite all ISIS members to come to your county's next gun show so they can be armed . I think there are several who would come!

Common Sense boys. Do we really want all who desire a gun to own a gun or should we in force the laws which are on the books?

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by huntersdog
Originally Posted by watch4bear
democrats are too stupid to own guns anyways.
You think so?

the liberal gunclub
http://www.theliberalgunclub.com/

Always remember Bear has his own tumbler account and he is Asian.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
funny I didn't see anything about ISIS being US citizens

well other than the ones Obama's importing via refugees and a porous southern border.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Lets take a closer look:

The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home
. Pp. 2–53.

So lets invite all ISIS members to come to your county's next gun show so they can be armed . I think there are several who would come!

Common Sense boys. Do we really want all who desire a gun to own a gun or should we in force the laws which are on the books?

Gold Star.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

366 members (257 mag, 160user, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 31 invisible), 1,580 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,867
Posts18,497,407
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.