Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 120 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 119 120
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Stick, Phuggin cry laughing every time I watch the break in video.

I ain't chittin ya, you need to sit down and run a video of the ball busting you put in print. It would be epic.

Between the crying, hurt feelings reports and Vagisil treatments some here would be busy for days.

LOL

HR IC

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, next time mix in an Aught Six and some 150 Core-Lokts. It'll steal the show and make everybody forget about those 105's. laugh

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
"Harmonic oscillations" is the phrase of the day. Breaking in my Mountain Ascent tomorrow! 😂

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
As c'mon stick. I was hoping you'd at least ask me to show where you were mistaken.

LOL, why don't you "guess" where you were mistaken?

I'd be willing to tell you, but only if you ask nicely.

Thanks. We can talk rifles today if you want, just let me know when you're ready,and I'll point out where you were mistaken.

Let me guess: Don't ask/don't tell?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judgin'!!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'guy,

Be careful...or The Do Nothing Gang will putcha' on Imaginary Pretend Ignore and chant "I don't care!....I don't care!!",as they feverishly cling to your every fhuqking word.

Laughing!

Bless their hearts...............

elkchunt,

Is that a Watching Paint Dry Festival? Laughing!

Do you have like frequencies in your Retard Beanies and gotta key in..."Breaker,breaker...I'm ALMOST gonna do something" and then patiently await the glorious reaffirmation of "Copy that...proceed with your Nothingness and engage Imagination and Pretend at your leisure".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Dooshmike,

Have never heard of said chambering.

[Linked Image]

Always happy to chop a NIB spout.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This throat/twist/COAL stuff sure is "daunting".

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Not blowin' much over 80mph now and power is hit & miss. Hope I remember to break it in,come daylight and it'd be a shame to forget the cameras.

Laughing!

It only takes nearly 20 more grains of powder and a long action,to be yet second fiddle to a 1-9" SAAMI 243Win and a 105.

Just sayin'.......................(grin)

'3,

I feel your pain. Gotta break some schit in,myself.

Film at 11:00................(grin)

'pole,

You "lucky" kchunt...Stupidity ain't an Act for you. Congratulations?

If only because it were worded plainly and I quote:

"Thoughts on a swirled Sako Varmint MKII 223AI MTU contoured 1-8" at 21",ala CDI MDT magfed 75A-Max smooches in Lapooey and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqked POA/POI sanctity?

Which AICS footprint mags do you favor? Laughing!"

Nextly,mebbe muse a leetle sumptin' in regards to HS precision 1st Gen DBM's and their proprietary 'well,in extrapolation to their 2012 2nd Gen version. Then mebbe cross reference them Googled Guesses with AICS 'wells,in say Seekins,Atlas,PT&G,Badger,CDI,Surgeon,APA and the like.

Nod your head. I don't which is funniest,your Excuses,Silence or fhuqking STUPIDITY.

Laughing!

Bless your heart..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well,

that was certainly.............

[Linked Image]

entertaining.

I see those guys certainly enjoyed it.

[Linked Image]

will keep a sharp eye peeled for the next installment.

Oh, BTW,

what time is the film again?

United States Time Zone Abbreviations

Time Zone Abbreviations used in the United States. View individual locations to determine the time zone observed.
United States Time Zone Abbreviations with UTC/GMT Offsets
ABBREVIATION TIME ZONE NAME UTC OFFSET
AST ATLANTIC STANDARD TIME UTC - 4
EST EASTERN STANDARD TIME UTC - 5
EDT EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME UTC - 4
CST CENTRAL STANDARD TIME UTC - 6
CDT CENTRAL DAYLIGHT TIME UTC - 5
MST MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME UTC - 7
MDT MOUNTAIN DAYLIGHT TIME UTC - 6
PST PACIFIC STANDARD TIME UTC - 8
PDT PACIFIC DAYLIGHT TIME UTC - 7
AKST ALASKA TIME UTC - 9
AKDT ALASKA DAYLIGHT TIME UTC - 8
HST HAWAII STANDARD TIME UTC - 10
HAST HAWAII-ALEUTIAN STANDARD TIME UTC - 10
HADT HAWAII-ALEUTIAN DAYLIGHT TIME UTC - 9
SST SAMOA STANDARD TIME UTC - 11
SDT SAMOA DAYLIGHT TIME UTC - 10
CHST CHAMORRO STANDARD TIME UTC +10

wouldn't want to miss it.

Ya'

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
It has been entertaining geedubya to say the least. Kind of like the Zombie Apocalypse meets Alaskan Bush People. I bet if Stick asked Kimber nice, with all the rifles he's bought from them they would maim one for him. Maybe it's a kids rifle?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'pole,

You "lucky" kchunt...Stupidity ain't an Act for you. Congratulations?

If only because it were worded plainly and I quote:

"Thoughts on a swirled Sako Varmint MKII 223AI MTU contoured 1-8" at 21",ala CDI MDT magfed 75A-Max smooches in Lapooey and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqked POA/POI sanctity?

Which AICS footprint mags do you favor? Laughing!"

Nextly,mebbe muse a leetle sumptin' in regards to HS precision 1st Gen DBM's and their proprietary 'well,in extrapolation to their 2012 2nd Gen version. Then mebbe cross reference them Googled Guesses with AICS 'wells,in say Seekins,Atlas,PT&G,Badger,CDI,Surgeon,APA and the like.

Nod your head. I don't which is funniest,your Excuses,Silence or fhuqking STUPIDITY.

Laughing!

Bless your heart..................

No reason to get all huffy, I said I wasn't judgin.'

And no, your quote above isn't where you were mistaken. If you want to know where you were mistaken, just ask.

I'm assuming a guy like you who prides himself on never being mistaken would want to know. Maybe I'm mistaken?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
The short barrels, blue and yellow painters tape, and rattle can spray compensate for the inferior 105 grain cup and core bullets. Always wondered why all the warnings on rattle cans about using it with no ventilation? HINT. LAUGHING, but with a clear mind, not influenced by substance abuse. It's all fun and games till the bumper meets a tree or moose.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'dubya',

You ain't connected a dot yet in your "Life" and Today sure as fhuqk wasn't gonna be The Day. Hint. Laughing!

HORRID conditions today.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!..................

'S,

It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't,but "luckily" for you...you "get" to read about it. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

The newest Twat-Six done OK,with pokes #5,6 and 7 doing this at the 100yd line,but it will certainly improve once moly is laid right the fhuqk down. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Skinned .5 MOA outta it,to realize a 200yd zero,set the 'stop and will flog the fhuqk outta it in the next coupla days,so as to let it get Famous and then off it fhuqking goes,for THE Cure.

It's destined by default,to be a fhuqking Crowd Pleaser in Finished Guise.

Hint.

As an aside,what didja' almost "do" today?!?

Bless your heart................

'pole,

I'll yet again feign my "surprise",that you gave ALL things The Rifle an exceedingly wide berth. Bless your heart.

Here...I'll dangle a pic from today,to fuel the fire of your Imagination and grease the skids of your Pretend. Just might could be tied to the crux and a touch more than germane. Google it. Hint.

Nod your head.

[Linked Image]

Hopefully roads will be cleared by morning,the lights will stay on and the feesh will forgive my givin' 'em a pass...while Shootin' all day.

All you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkers bolted together for a month of tryin',wouldn't knock the guts out of a slow Wednesday's afternoon. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot and REALLY "know" your stuff.

Laughing!

Wow +P+++!..................

'Mi,

Don't forget how much you "don't care". Laughing!

I'm kinda partial to colors and never learned how to ride a couch like you...you "lucky" kchunt.

Summer Color.

[Linked Image]

Winter Color.

[Linked Image]

Fall Color.

[Linked Image]

I've never even heard of a 105...do tell.

Laughing!

You STUPID Fhuqks are a gawwdamned riot!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If you want to know where you were mistaken, just ask.

I'm assuming a guy like you who prides himself on never being mistaken would want to know. Maybe I'm mistaken?

Well there you have it, I was mistaken. Nice photos though.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
He probably hasn't figured out that another thread was started on the original subject, just for the purpose of avoiding him.

LAUGHING
LAUGHING
LAUGHING
LAUGHING

Wow, this laughing thing is kinda fun. Maybe the moderators can start a laughing forum. They do everything else for the stick, so why not?

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Is THE Cure going to be a 6-06AI twisted 8?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
'dubya',

You ain't connected a dot yet in your "Life" and Today sure as fhuqk wasn't gonna be The Day. Hint. Laughing!

So ya' say.

[Linked Image]

dots

[Linked Image]

or spots

[Linked Image]

it works for me.......

[Linked Image]

Quien Sabe, Kemosabe?

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 01/26/16.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

You REALLY get after it!

Laughing!..............

'pole,

I'll yet again feigm my "surprise" that ALL things The Rifle,were left wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll alone.

Montucky Twat Six SERIOUS Break-in Day and the fame will inherently follow it,just like you sucking my ass.

Whatcha' gonna almost "do" today?!?

Laughing!...............

'Mi,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...are you STILL "not caring"?!? Laughing!

Ummmmmmmmm,it took about 1/10 of a second to KNOW what was "wrong" with the Dumbfhuqk OP's rifle. That also includes the constant,of her being in well over her head. Though in fairness,you REALLY "helped" with your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude and ABSOLUTE Cluelessness,fueled by your version of "knowledge","results" and "experience". Laughing!

Here's to how very WELLfounded your countless Insecurities are,you Whining Clueless Kchunt.

I'll try not to forget cameras today,so you can at least read and gawk pics of what the Outdoors looks like.

Laughing!

Bless your heart..............

'Deer,

Gonna rattle a trip down Memory Lane and rock a reamer of repute,which'll seal the deal nicely.

Will keep THE Cure more SAAMI-esque and simply rock it via false shouldered Snugtitude to start with and will keep angular geometry on the sedate side. It'll smooch the Hornie 105HPBT,nestle the trite Montucky L/A mag confines and connect ALL dots. Gonna go with less shank at 22",as that'll pinpoint balance,in the lesser bore sizing.

Easy "choice" over suffering any/all .308" boolits on the '06 case. Skinner smooch,alongside THE Cure's geometry with aforementioned goodness.

[Linked Image]

I'd do another .243-06AI on a Chub(700 L/A heavy filled A5,24",yada,yada,yada),but will be more than content in this application,with the 105 at 3300fps+.

Only blowin' 50mph this morning and the 270 with 105's is already in the crummy,mainly because it lives there. Gonna be hard to leave it setting inside,as I have my way with Chrome and toting it's HUGE cousin instead.(grin)

Film at 11:00..............

'dubya,

My "bad".

If hoppin' fences and gunning Pen Raised Pets is your jam...then you are even a dumberfhuqk than I had alotted you and I had that meter pegged! Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

You REALLY "get after it"!

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious. Here's to the inherent humor of your exceedling low "standards". No fhuqking wonder "nothing matters" to Drooling Dumbfhuqks?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Someone feeling a wee bit Donald TRUMPISH? Can't stand anyone that actually says facts that put you in your place, and make you look like a complete ass? Why not just protest the debate, and back out?? At least Trump did. That's a huge step for a narcissist. Although he probably won't follow though, cause he also is just a bag of hot air. Watch and learn. Or in your case,

Laughing! and lern.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

'pole,

I'll yet again feigm my "surprise" that ALL things The Rifle,were left wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll alone.

Stick: just let me know when you're ready to go over where you were mistaken, and I'll gladly discuss rifles and bullets. Because that was the subject.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
He was never mistaken, in his little world. He can hacksaw barrels, rattle can spray stocks, shoot heavy bullets slowly, or even shoot good bullets through a slower twist barrel, and it all is perfect with roses and daisies. If anyone else does it though, they have their head up their butt and don't know Schmidt from shinola.

I did find a video of him talking on YouTube. This must have been back when he was thinking and speaking slightly more clearly:

[video:youtube]gROO7xSTxfY[/video]

Last edited by KenMi; 01/27/16.
Page 10 of 120 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 67 invisible), 2,782 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,192
Posts18,503,481
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.