Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
Which candidate is a "person of character?"

if someone held a revolver to my head and I had to give the correct answer? Ben Carson .

He doesnt have a snowballs chance of being elected though.

what he said

if I had to implicitly trust one of the candidates to do the right and honorable thing by my family it would be Carson

but you're correct that he's not going to be elected and unfortunately in this day and age, being of good character sadly may not be the thing we need most in a President.

good lord but we've screwed up a good thing here

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Talk about spin...that was from a campaign worker at Ted Cruz 2016. You guys are pitiful.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Talk about spin...that was from a campaign worker at Ted Cruz 2016. You guys are pitiful.

And we all know Lois Lerner never talked to O'Buckwheat, and Hitlery never knew it wasn't about a video.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Randy, I read this morning that Ben Carson led the entire field of candidates when to came to $$$ contributed from Montanan donators.

$600k if I remember correctly.

Peanuts compared to other states but I remember thinking it was cool that Ben was a favorite of our state.

I like him but as you said very small chance of winning.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Like a good Cruzon, half a spun story is always the best one.

Yes, Cruz supporters saw what CNN had reported.

Then, they asked Carson if it was true. Carson said no.

Then, at 7:01 p.m., the message from "Ted Cruz 2016" was:

"CNN is reporting that Ben Carson will stop campaigning after Iowa. Make sure to tell all your peers at the caucus supporting Carson that they should coalesce around the true conservative that will be in the race for the long hall: Ted Cruz."

A later message encouraged Cruzons to tell Carson supporters that their vote for Carson was wasted and to switch to Cruz.

No doubt about the malice, intent and lack of honesty.

Don't have a coronary, it's going to be okay. We get it, you hate Cruz, I pretty sure everyone understands that. For the time being, I'm going to wait for more information, other than from you, to come out before making my final decision on what I think about all this. This happened 1 day ago and probably half what you've heard at this point is questionable. If it seems that he knowingly authorized the release of a deceptive announcement, that will have an impact on how I feel about the guy. But for now, given how unreliable political news is during this election cycle, I'm going to wait for more evidence.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Randy, I read this morning that Ben Carson led the entire field of candidates when to came to $$$ contributed from Montanans.

$600k if I remember correctly.

Peanuts compared to other states but I remember thinking that it was cool that Ben was a favorite of our state.

I like him but like you say very small chance of winning.

Amen, and he is the last person Cruz ever intended to dis. Carson wasn't a contender and Cruz wants his endorsement. Shlt happens and unscrupulous types will always take advantage of it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I like him but as you said very small chance of winning.

I believe he's a good honest candidate. His weird ass stand on guns did him in though.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Carson was ill prepared if he had to go all the way home to get some clothes. Come on man!

What?

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He was on Hannity today and he explained that he wanted some new suits and his tailor was in Florida. He also said he understood CNN was responsible for the debacle and he didn't like it.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Outlawidiot,

Your projection of hate onto people questioning Cruzzzzzz, is eerily reminiscent of an O'Buckwheat tactic. What a surprise.

Do I get to be a racist next? Can't wait.

Your butthole buddy is "BusTed", and it's as simple as that.

When you come to the fire with a moronic suggestion that we should not believe our lyin' eyes, believe what Theodore is tellin us, you got two problems:

1 That act is stale; and

2 This is the fire, not a buncha democrats. Ain;t nobody but a democrat dumb enough they don't know what the definition of "is" is.

And the let's wait for more evidence BS? Hilarious. Just like we're waitin on fast and furious evidence, and IRS evidence, and Benghazi evidence, right?

Cruzzzzzz is a democrat in R clothing.

Were he really a master debater as alleged, he'd have already gathered his *own* evidence, stated the facts to the audience of the american people, and made his argument for justification. Still waitin.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I take your not going to apologize to Ted for spreading false information?

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tff

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I take your not going to apologize to Ted for spreading false information?

I think he's in that "anger" stage. laugh

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope they don't go onto the freeway and start stopping traffic.

MOLON LABE

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The usual Cruzon circle jerk, complete with smilies.

You two should get a room.

BTW, ltffool, Carson has come out demanding Cruzzzz fire the individuals responsible for the fraud.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Outlawidiot,

Your projection of hate onto people questioning Cruzzzzzz, is eerily reminiscent of an O'Buckwheat tactic. What a surprise.

Do I get to be a racist next? Can't wait.

Your butthole buddy is "BusTed", and it's as simple as that.

When you come to the fire with a moronic suggestion that we should not believe our lyin' eyes, believe what Theodore is tellin us, you got two problems:

1 That act is stale; and

2 This is the fire, not a buncha democrats. Ain;t nobody but a democrat dumb enough they don't know what the definition of "is" is.

And the let's wait for more evidence BS? Hilarious. Just like we're waitin on fast and furious evidence, and IRS evidence, and Benghazi evidence, right?

Cruzzzzzz is a democrat in R clothing.

Were he really a master debater as alleged, he'd have already gathered his *own* evidence, stated the facts to the audience of the american people, and made his argument for justification. Still waitin.

Hey, I wasn't trying to get personal about it. I just said I'm going to wait for more information. Your posts come across as if you're about to blow a vein from your forehead. Fine, if you want to get personal about it, that's up to you. We all have our own opinions on these different candidates, and we all have loyalties to one cause or another. Just because I am not ready to jump to the same conclusions as you are doesn't make me an idiot.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Like you GAF about Carson. Your crying gets funnier by the minute.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
First, a hater, now it's just because "its personal".

Careful, or you'll run out of deflections.

Sooooooooo, you don't have a refutation of any fact posted, you just don't want to believe them?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Waaaa....

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who do I trust, Cruz or CNN? Gee thats a hard one.

MOLON LABE

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,576
Posts18,492,035
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.