Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Do you not believe there is a violent far right in America?

Sycamore

I believe the president has said that "fear is our enemy" and that we should not fall into such despair......... wait, I think he said homegrown (right-wing) terrorists are much to be feared.

Heck, who knows? I just know that "crazy" exceeds the bounds of political flavors and persuasions.

Last edited by Klikitarik; 02/06/16.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's not the acts that they fear, rather the ideals and beliefs we hold dear.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Left out a lot of attacks

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7210-2005Apr21.html

Arkansas recruiter shooting dc sniper shootings etc

I see quite a few of the incidences linked to right wing groups very weak

The Colorado abortion shooter was a cross dressing registered democrat

N Idaho has always been a boogeyman for liberals. I was surprised how many Lib Dems say they are afraid to travel through n Idaho because of right wing extremists groups.

I go hunt and fish n Idaho . Not a cleaner , nicer, safer place in the US.

Compare to south side Chicago, Baltimore , E St Louis .

Sycamore would you take your family for a stroll in E St Louis or E LA at night? Perfectly safe , no terrorists there. Maybe you and your family can march in Black lives matter parade in Chicago at night too.

Or would you take the camping in the right wing terrorist hotbed in N Idaho?

Look what a joke this is

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map

[/quote]

Last edited by ribka; 02/06/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The government SHOULD fear the people, especially when you take into account how it steals our money to pay for our genocide through abortion, uncontrolled immigration and other policies.

Our government is like an abusive spouse. They beat us by allowing 3rd World trash into the country and they claim that we deserve it and that they will "take care of us" (you know, look all holy) by promising justice after we've been screwed by the mess that they have made.

If you don't despise these filthy, no-account bastards, there's something wrong with you.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
why is anyone going back and forth with that oxygen thief Sycamore? He is agenda driven, he is not here to be anyone's friend, and he is a committed enemy of all real Americans.
I keep his stupid dumb azz on ignore.

Sam......

IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Okie,

where in
...the three ideologies within the violent American far-right are racist, anti-federalist and fundamentalist...

do you see the Tea Party? I don't see the Tea Party in there.

There may be some of these violent nut jobs that go to Tea Party rallies, that doesn't make the bulk of the Tea Party violent nut jobs.

Sycamore

Try responding to the quote I referred to first...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
So "pining for different versions of a highly idealized past"
isn't a flashing red arrow at the tea Party after lumping them in with the skin headed neo nazi good versus evil God fearing anti abortion fundamentally anglo saxon violent Christian racists...get a clue

is this what you're talking about?

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Bless your heart...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The best use for Newsweek is at the bottom of my garbage bag.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ribka
Ok let's dumb it Down for the progressives

How many has the right wing KKK killed in in the last ten years?

How many have the Mexican drug cartels killed the past ten years?

How many have norteno, Sureno ms 13 gangs killed the past ten years?

How many have the right wing tea party killed the past ten years?

How many have left wing radical violent black drug gangs in Chicago, Detroit , los Angeles, oakland, Gary, , e St Louis , Baltimore, Philly , Miami, new Orleans , Houston killed then last ten years?

How many Muslims have killed, raped innocent victims in the world the past ten years vs the dangerous TEA party?

Originally Posted by ribka

Just list all of the mass murders committed by far right organizations the past 100 years

Please list them and specifically what far right group comitted these atrocities .

Compare the murders of black or muslim groups. Mexican drug cartels ( over50,000) compared to white racist groups the past ten years.

Who is the bigger threat sycamore? Has the KKK killed over 50, 000 in the US the past ten or 100 years like the Mexican drug cartels?

Commies have killed tortured over 100 million the past century. How many has the The radical right wing NRA killed in the US?

Both Hillary and Bernie sanders listed the NRA as a dangerous terrorist organization.

Sad how ignorant and confused a large section of the American populace has become. What an ignorant doosh

You're comparing different time spans, different countries, and different types of organizations, all bunched up into one post.

Clearly different time spans are going to give different results, that is obviously why the article started its count in 2002.

I think the author of the article was talking about recent trends, not past historical issues.

Dead is dead, so does it matter whether someone is killed by a cartel hit, or by a hate-group? I don't know.

I don't buy illegal drugs, or sell illegal drugs, or hang out with people who do, so I feel pretty insulated from drug-related violence.

That doesn't mean it's not bad, or that it shouldn't be stopped, or that the government shouldn't have a policy about it.

Did Bernie Sanders really say the NRA is a terrorist group?

That could hurt a guys chances to get re-elected to Senate from Vermont I would think. Especially if this whole running for President thing doesn't work out ( grin )

I think one of the points of the article is that there is a difference between a conservative and a right-wing terrorist.

I'm not sure why that notion would offend anyone.

Sycamore

How many has abortion clinics killed in the past ten years?

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
The Left has always been famous for creating "enemies",bogey men, impending doom,and other catastrophes for the purpose of advancing their agenda; while ignoring the very real problems created by the advancement of their own ideology.

They are not above lying to make their point.

To them, people who simply want to be left alone to live their lives,and not be controlled by a centralized government,are dissidents and enemies of the state.

They are truly a bunch of control freak, unhappy weirdos.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Todays far right is the 50's middle of the road democrat...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Exactly!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Until this president and his gang of zeros is a distant memory, if you are former military, an NRA member and a firearm owner or publicly declare you are a Christian you (we) are a target for this kind of garbage from the left.

It's what keeps them alive just like the liberal left keeps us alive and vocal. There will always be fools like Kurt Eichenwald writing this crap. It is (we are) their bread and butter. We can fight and argue amongst ourselves but the real enemy is the liberal and vocal left.

We know what they are doing to America and the world. Our strategy is to out live them and never give up. They hate our persistence and the fact that we won't take their "crap" as reality. The liberal left wants us to just roll over and concede. Sycamore just exposed another one of their printed lies. Use it to your advantage.

It's dissent like this that keeps the 24 Hour Campfire on the Obama administrations Watch List. We are on the front line of preserving our Federation. Consider it a proud moment in history.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by 4ager
Absolute, unadulterated, complete horsechit propaganda by .gov and their shills (no surprise that Sycamore buys into it).

Yep.

There is no single greater threat to Americans than our own government.

Originally Posted by Winnie
..We have nothing to fear, but fear itself..

One way to organize folks is to set up something for them all to be afraid of.

It could be Russia, it could be China, it could be Communism, it could be North Korea, it could be Capitalist china, it could be illegal immigrants taking all our jobs, it could be North Vietnam, it could be Iran, it could be Hezbollah, it could be Shiites, it could be ISIS, it could be Obama, it could be the Supreme Court, it could be Congress, it could be the President, it could be the Government.

It could be the Blacks, or the Asians, or the Catholics, or the Mexicans, or the Protestants, or the Mormons, or the Jews. Or the Hillbillies, or the Yankees, or the Southerners, or the Californians.

Sycamore

It could be plagiary .

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Exactly!

Yep...cracks me up when they say WE are the ones with that have morphed into a radical "wing", when exactly the opposite is true...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Exactly!

Yep...cracks me up when they say WE are the ones with that have morphed into a radical "wing", when exactly the opposite is true...

You're correct, but don't include me in "we". I'm one of those 1950's democrats that hates the establishment of both parties. We're called CONSERVATIVES and have no party to call home. There are liberals that feel the same way. They call themselves "the middle".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobinNH
The Left has always been famous for creating "enemies",bogey men, impending doom,and other catastrophes for the purpose of advancing their agenda; while ignoring the very real problems created by the advancement of their own ideology.

To them, people who simply want to be left alone to live their lives,and not be controlled by a centralized government,are dissidents and enemies of the state.

Just to elaborate on that a bit, the Left is famous for creating problems and then jumping in to be our saviors when we get screwed by the problems they created.

Fck them. I can't think of a group that is more despicable. They should all be rounded up and buried in a ditch.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Huntz

One way to organize folks is to set up something for them all to be afraid of.
It could be Russia, it could be China, it could be Communism, it could be North Korea, it could be Capitalist china, it could be illegal immigrants taking all our jobs, it could be North Vietnam, it could be Iran, it could be Hezbollah, it could be Shiites, it could be ISIS, it could be Obama, it could be the Supreme Court, it could be Congress, it could be the President, it could be the Government.
It could be the Blacks, or the Asians, or the Catholics, or the Mexicans, or the Protestants, or the Mormons, or the Jews. Or the Hillbillies, or the Yankees, or the Southerners, or the Californians.

Sycamore

It could be plagiary .

Is that like apiary?

Sycamore

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobinNH
The Left has Politicians have always been famous for creating "enemies",bogey men, impending doom,and other catastrophes for the purpose of advancing their agenda; while ignoring the very real problems created by the advancement of their own ideology.

I think it happens on both sides of the aisle.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 61 invisible), 2,545 guests, and 1,469 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,191
Posts18,484,973
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.