Page 2 of 2 1 2
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Originally Posted by spalding
"Obama will pardon her (and all the others involved) on the way out the door. "

She would need to be convicted of a crime in order to be pardoned.

A popular misconception.

A pardon can be issued prior to a charge even being filed.

Recent case: Ford's pardon of Nixon.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by FieldGrade

And yet with all that going on Republicans will find a way to loose the election....

They've already lost; the election is now just a formality.

The GOP candidates have torn each other down & torn each other apart to the level of no return.

As a result, we are fu^cked. 50 of the GOP leaning voters will not evn go to the polls............& yet we have another slugfest tonight.

MM

We have lost the election because no matter who gets the nomination he (or she) will not be perfect. Therefore the nominee will never get enough votes to win. I hate lowering my standards as much as the next guy but I hate having a democrat in the Whitehouse even more.

We either suck it up as a team or we lose again. I'd even vote for Trump if it means not having a democrat in the Whitehouse. That's pretty screwed up.
kwg

I agree. I've had to hold my nose to vote for McCain and Romney. But there's was no way I wasn't going to vote. The goal is to get the domicraps out of the White House. First things first.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The house might get enough votes to impeach him but the senate would NEVER get the votes to convict him. It would just waste many million of $ and accomplish nothing.

that azzwipe Speaker won't allow anything to happen against obama in the House.

Sam......

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
10 to 1, seeing the partisanship in today's politics there will be a broad reaching pardon for everyone within the current administration for any crime that may be perceived between the years leading up to and during the Obama presidency before he leaves office!

One even covering himself...

While the President holds pretty broad powers to pardon nearly everyone even before any charges might be contemplated or filed, that power ends after the swearing in of a new president, nor would a new president have the power to overturn such a pardon!

The Constitution left Presidential Power regarding pardons pretty much absolute except in some very small and spelled out exceptions.

Phil

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wait until Hillary secures the nomination and then indict...if the Justice Department is as sick and tired of meddling as has been reported. Wait until Obama is out of the Whitehouse and then bring charges of Treason. That way he can't pardon himself and a conviction of Treason carries a much weightier penalty than does an impeachment, even if removal from office results. Obama has only months to go anyway.

Trump says he will indict everybody.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Conservatives staying home and not voting is what makes the Democrats cum in their pants

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I've said it before. Obabam will be handing out pardons like free beer at the ballpark.

Not going to be a damned thing that will happen to any of them.

Sean
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, he probably will. But they will be gone and forever poisoned from politics

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Not hardly, and I could just see if somehow Trump was to get into office of the Presidency as one of his first actions to grant presidential pardons to all of the Wall Street moguls and financiers currently serving long sentences in federal prisons! All of them being close friends and all and having the same general way of thinking...

Phil

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Oldelkhunter: You may be describing barrack hussein obama's PUBLIC stance correctly regarding this matter and that stance may seem "impeachable" or non-relevant - who knows?
BUT I would bet my house that this anti-American turd is ENDORSING/DIRECTY every dirty despicable back handed illegal thing he can get his minions to perpetrate to save this bull daggers ass from indictment!
My comments may NOT seem very "expert" like but they are true and also sad!
These liberal scum suckers are destroying this country from within and that IS the sad reality of this all.
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Not hardly, and I could just see if somehow Trump was to get into office of the Presidency as one of his first actions to grant presidential pardons to all of the Wall Street moguls and financiers currently serving long sentences in federal prisons! All of them being close friends and all and having the same general way of thinking...

Phil

That would be the Demonrat MO...you forget the last few weeks of the Clinton Presidency already?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greyghost
10 to 1, seeing the partisanship in today's politics there will be a broad reaching pardon for everyone within the current administration for any crime that may be perceived between the years leading up to and during the Obama presidency before he leaves office!

One even covering himself...

While the President holds pretty broad powers to pardon nearly everyone even before any charges might be contemplated or filed, that power ends after the swearing in of a new president, nor would a new president have the power to overturn such a pardon!

The Constitution left Presidential Power regarding pardons pretty much absolute except in some very small and spelled out exceptions.

Phil

That might be the time to hold all of them in prison until the NEW Supreme Court gets a chance to hear the evidence against pardoning.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hitlery stated that she was 100% sure she wouldn't be indicted for this.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...rcent-confident-fbi-wont-find-wrongdoing

She sounds pretty confident. I reckon she talked to her former boss and explained about the skeletons... whistle

Maybe she's right. Maybe she IS above the law. mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They're all above the law.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tracks
Biden won't need E-mail.
He has a bad habit of blabbing secrets in ordinary conversations.
None of them are qualified to hold a security clearance.

[Linked Image]

When I got my clearance this man was SPECIFICALLY mentioned by name as someone who blabs secrets, including those at the highest levels, without thinking to the press.

Talking 2003 so long before he was VP - no political angle to the Chief who gave the briefing.

Me

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
He has a get of impeachment free card, it's called the race card. If you think any of the pussies in congress will impeach the first "black" president of the U.S., you're dreaming.
EXACTLY...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The house might get enough votes to impeach him but the senate would NEVER get the votes to convict him. It would just waste many million of $ and accomplish nothing.
Except to demonstrate they had the integrity and guts to do it. I'd be good with that.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
Originally Posted by spalding
"Obama will pardon her (and all the others involved) on the way out the door. "

She would need to be convicted of a crime in order to be pardoned.

That isn't how it works. Nixon wasn't convicted of anything, and he was pardoned.

Just an FYI

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by local_dirt
He is meddling with and attempting to influence an ongoing FBI investigation of treason. What should we call that??

It's not treason.

She's crooked as a dog's hind leg but throwing the word treason around lightly makes us look as dumb as the democrats that threw it around about Bush. Obama isn't going to get impeached either, we gooned up Clinton's impeachment so bad that no republican would even consider trying to impeach Obama.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 2500HD, 280Jeff, 59 invisible), 2,367 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,120
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.