Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
OP, E/P/C: I'll take C but I'd prefer Constitution.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
I
WTF has happened to 75% of these millenials?

Simple; a democrat matriarchy has been in charge since the late 60s..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Should not be able to vote until 30 years of age. 95% before 30 don't know chit about running a country. That's why "CHANGE" beat us, young people that don't know chit about life but wanted "CHANGE"!!!

"WALK TALL AND CARRY A BIG STICK"
(OR A M16 & a .45)

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Conservative, without a doubt.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by gonesouth
Should not be able to vote until 30 years of age. 95% before 30 don't know chit about running a country. That's why "CHANGE" beat us, young people that don't know chit about life but wanted "CHANGE"!!!

I turned 30 last May. I have been in the USAF for over 12 years. I agree with this statement entirely. It took me a long time to look hard enough at what is going on and see the larger picture. Having served with many of these 18-29 year olds, I can tell you all, first hand, this latest bunch has their heads (most of them) very high in the clouds. They feel the Bernie Sanders "everything free" approach is the way to go. Although, being the military typically leans more to the Conservative side of things, they're not as bad as the general populous. Most all of them just simply need to be more informed and they see the light...but this is a rather small sampling.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by isaac
I actually think more of how,as a parent,we can keep our patience when talking to 18-30 year olds about their illusions with the Bern. Losing battle here.

WTF has happened to 75% of these millenials?

Two to three generations of public schools and severe lack of parenting.

The schools are nothing more than a reflection of the students parents. If you want to put pressure on the schools you have to be involved with your students and the administrators have to know how you feel about what is being taught.

If you are not doing that, who's fault is it? America is having a re-awakening. Politically we are swinging to the conservative right. The liberals are whining and moaning and dragging their feet hoping you will forget about the direction we are going. Make the best of it or don't complain.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
You guys that say a local school district is controlled by the parents and is a reflection of the town are not quite hitting the nail on the head.

Where do the values and political followings of the teachers and administrators fit in? Think they have no audience?

The public schools these days are also largely dependent on federal and state money to remain open.

With that money comes strings. Strings on curriculum and administration. The feds have a very large hand in what is taught in any public school.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Pahntr 760, thank you for your service. Very nice rifle.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (16penny, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 1,875 guests, and 1,085 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,876
Posts18,497,684
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.