Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 36 of 120 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 119 120
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KenMi
Here's some video of the subject at his finest. 6 years ago. If any of you have a strong enough stomach to watch it to the end, you will notice repeated profanities in the presence of a minor. First of all, not too smart as a parent. Secondly, even stupider to air it on YouTube. And third, it is a class 3 misdemeanor in some states.

Which states?

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Here's some video of the subject at his finest. 6 years ago. If any of you have a strong enough stomach to watch it to the end, you will notice repeated profanities in the presence of a minor. First of all, not too smart as a parent. Secondly, even stupider to air it on YouTube. And third, it is a class 3 misdemeanor in some states.

Which states?

Iran, Canada and Antarctica laugh

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Larrys a peice of chit but cussing is not the reason.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Pretty sad when self proclaimed grown men have to stoop that low to one up a midget...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by sawbuck

Which states?

Simple search would show several. Whether it is an enforced law or not is another topic, but that isn't the point. Just proves that he behaves the same around everyone, whether it is his own young child, or someone here. And his gun handling skills are also on proud display on Youtube. Explains all the rattle can paint and duct tape.

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Oh phuqcking lying dumbfuck Larry wants to talk family, retards at that.

[Linked Image]

Lemme see from left to right.

First the gutter slut that most assuredly gets plowed by the other 10 guys in paradise while the fat phuqck she suffers is at all boys band camp getting pleasured buy the hard charger. Jesus phuqcking Christ Larry for you to slight anybody's taste in rifles when you lie next to that thing is epic phuqcking humor. Keep it up if you can phuqcking wow+++++++p+++

Next is the chubby little girl that tries to keep up with you. You're proud somehow because she can out eat you maybe. Lemme guess you two fatties rock out to baby's got back when you really got it going on dontcha you bad bitch you. Larry the key to having your daughter NOT have purple hair is to pay attention to them. You see that is a cry for help you worthless cull. You still got bigger tits though so congrats on that I guess.

Then there is you, holy phuqcking God Larry, besides the obvious short, fat, bald, stupid, and drunk,..... is that your Sunday best. For phuqck sakes please dress nicer for the poor girls wedding than you did for her graduation. My you nearly afforded the right sized pants. Just how many times did you roll those phuqcking things up??? Oh I'm phuqcking crying here.

Then there is cooper... We already know they suck, does he know how you feel about him? Who gave him the black eyes Larry? Been a loooong phuqcking time since coop showed up in any picks. Is he scared to go hunting with you since you almost killed him getting the boat stuck you stupid phuqck. Tides are a bitch huh???? Laffin.

Then there is the missing one but we won't talk about how that is your doing. Or should we?

I will take my retards over that goat phuqck you got going on in paradise.

good talk you are doing grate.

Your a grade A piece of dog sh-t!

Agreed.....completely over the top.

unfuckingbelievably low, You have a beef with the man, ok, you and him verbal spar. Attacking his wife and kids is way out of line IMO.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's almost like all the people defending Larry have never read his posts?

Or they just don't care when he does it because it's Larry?

IMO, when you start posting that kind of stuff, you get what you get.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Simple search would show several. Whether it is an enforced law or not is another topic, but that isn't the point. Just proves that he behaves the same around everyone, whether it is his own young child, or someone here. And his gun handling skills are also on proud display on Youtube. Explains all the rattle can paint and duct tape.

That's terrible.

He also once said "Happiness is a box of kitties, found by the road."

We should add that to the list of atrocities.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Well, what kind of stuff?

The stuff where he put quotation marks around the word "your"?

Or the stuff where he talks about real world ballistics, guns, twist, velocity, etc, while a bunch of the guys here that dogpile him can only make putrid comments about his family and try to make personal insults?

Stick may not have a delivery style that everyone agrees with, but he sure as hell has some first class knowledge.

Ever happen to notice that a few of the more widely acknowledged posters here who happen to have a softer delivery (but possibly don't offer up as much information freely) generally don't disagree with Stick very often?

I'm not talking about the clowns who think they have some knowledge and try to offer it up anytime anyone asks a question that they think they might have read about, but the actual guys who can discuss with knowledge topics at hand. There are *maybe* a half dozen guys with the results to back it up, who may argue minutae, but don't take it to the level that clowns on this thread do....

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by KodiakHntr
Well, what kind of stuff?

Or the stuff where he talks about real world ballistics, guns, twist, velocity, etc, ...

Well, that is if you believe there's much "real world" in it. On the rare occasions when he's actually offering information, rather than the same very tired lines about how great he is, how much everyone else sucks, and the same repetitive photos from years ago, you have to take that information with a pretty big grain of salt. Some of it is quite obviously nonsense. It is then a question as to whether you can trust any of the rest, and whether it is worth wading through the thigh deep bulls..t to find it.

Personally, I've only read his stuff for comedy value, and even there it is getting tired. He just doesn't seem to be putting any effort in. It's like watching a second rate sitcom after a few repeats. The bloke really needs to freshen up his schtick.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Well, point out some obvious nonsense then.

What I do know, is that Stick has always been more than gracious to actual questions asked, with enough solid knowledge that is freely given that pans out exactly as indicated. That is rare.

Come out swinging with stuff you think you know, and it's pretty likely that you are going to get your nose rubbed in it, whether you are smart enough to realize it or not.

I couldn't care less if guys want to joust with Stick, but at least if you are going to crow and crow and crow about something you thought he said, be man enough to back it up and post a link.

As for "real world" there are enough guys on the other board, that know him personally and shoot with him, that back this stuff up. There are enough guys that shoot with him that it creates SHORTAGES of RIFLES when he talks about something new that he's using, and guys try it for themselves. Point out ANY poster on here that has sold as many systems as Stick, that won't see a single penny of revenue from those sales.

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 02/12/16. Reason: Added some [bleep].

Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I think the kids turned out fine, and honestly , I don't think the wife is ugly at all. The guy is vile as can be, and he has never posted anything that is not common knowledge. Like , " kiss , find pressure and rock on" . There is a whole lot more to accurate guns than that. That is a poor mans , red neck way of shooting . . . . and posting the same pictures so many times and making it look like they were taken just last week. Some of those pics were taken with 35 mm cameras and some dating back over a decade. . . . Not that I care, but who in the world would listen to him about anything just cause he can run his mouth.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

What I do know, is that Stick has always been more than gracious to actual questions asked, with enough solid knowledge that is freely given that pans out exactly as indicated. That is rare.

Yeah, "gracious" is EXACTLY how I would describe his first post to the OP on this thread.

Stick may know an awful lot about shooting. That said, I can probably sum up all of the substantive advice he's given in the last 6 months in about one medium length paragraph.

I enjoy reading his posts, but mostly for their comedic value.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Difference being an actual question asked directly, versus a posted reply to all the clowns who think they know something because they may have loaded a round in a rifle that was similar to what was being asked about....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Yeah, "gracious" is EXACTLY how I would describe his first post to the OP on this thread.

Stick may know an awful lot about shooting. That said, I can probably sum up all of the substantive advice he's given in the last 6 months in about one medium length paragraph.

I enjoy reading his posts, but mostly for their comedic value.

I would enjoy them much more if I didn't have to pick out useful tidbits and then try to translate into English. I would enjoy the comedic banter more if it were interspersed rather than constant.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Gawddamned hilarious how many get so butt hurt over something typed on the interweb.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I have loaded more ammo in a month that sugar tits has ever loaded. He is just an ass. Think 120,000 rounds a day six days a week wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SuperCub
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 36 of 120 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (41rem, 808outdoors, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 338reddog, 16 invisible), 1,959 guests, and 987 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,707
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.