Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I hope you punished her those were for the hog hunt!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell
It's easy to discredit the most honest of men by virtue of the smallest mistake. Trump never has to worry about that.
Honest?? Cruz clearly lied about his amendment to the amnesty bill being intended as a poison pill, as there's video of him fighting hard for its passage.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by isaac
[quote=Calhoun]The undeserved arrogance of Cruz supporters cracks me the [bleep] up. I mean, you really have to be a dreamer to think Cruz could have done better than he did before it was actually all over for him.

So now I'm arrogant.

Yep. This is what's going to drive up the votes for Trump next November. That ability to bring together everybody on the path to smaller government and less government regulation and intrusion in our lives.

Oh, wait. None of that applies to Trump, does it?

-----------

Quit acting as though the last handful of GOP primaries have been anything less of a bloodbath.

Funny that the guys here who bash Trump and the other candidates are now saying Trump shouldn't bash the GOP if he wants to unite the party for the general election.

Last edited by isaac; 02/22/16.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I fear tomorrow will be another long day after the Nevada caucus

Cruz guys just accept Trump will crush it in the land of sin

Last chance is super Tues day after that it's going to be clear if or if not and who still has a chance

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Wonder why the exit polls clearly state otherwise.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wonder why the exit polls clearly state otherwise.

You're saying the exit polls for super Tuesday show different?

Umm...

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
No DS...it was as to your Trump dishonesty inventions.

The voters overwhelmingly believe that Cruz is and has been deceitful and that it has hurt him.

But, that's rather obvious, isn't it?

William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No DS...it was as to your Trump dishonesty inventions.

The voters overwhelmingly believe that Cruz is and has been deceitful and that it has hurt him.

But, that's rather obvious, isn't it?

Really? Voters view Cruz as dishonest? I will admit that Trump has managed to drive Cruz down to point where voters view him as almost as dishonest as Trump, but they still view Trump as more dishonest.

After he's done destroying the party, where are we going to be afterwards? A President is worthless without a Congress to back him up, and Trump is alienating every Republican in Congress or destroying them. Oh, that's right. Trump always has Pelosi and Reid to worth with.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by sawbuck
I honestly don't know if Trump would make a good president, but I do believe a Trump nomination will bring out voters in record numbers and he would win.

He'll bring the 16% that are his disciples and those willing to hold their noses. Nothing more. Guaranteed.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He needs to get out of the race. That way Rubio can defeat Trump and Republican candidate can have at least a small, very small chance of winning race for US Presidency.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Slavek
He needs to get out of the race. That way Rubio can defeat Trump and Republican candidate can have at least a small, very small chance of winning race for US Presidency.

I can't argue with that, if the goal is simply to win.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Slavek

------------

The way you guys have been calling it, Trump will take those chances.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The way you guys have been calling it, Trump will take those chances.

Just curious. What have I called wrong so far?

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Not you specifically. You're very careful to predict things that would take the actual election to prove that maybe you were right, maybe you weren't. Making predictions as to what could have been, with your candidate out of the race, is about as easy as it gets.

One really never knows why one loses; they only really know who won and who didn't. The rest is just silly guessing and conjecture.And one certainly never could know what the loser could have done if he were the winner. If my aunt had balls kind of dynamic.

Lucky for you, you won't have to guess as to why Cruz would have been crushed in the general election. You get the most easy way out by being able to assert meaningless, woulda, shoulda, coulda's.

Last edited by isaac; 02/22/16.

William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I can live with Cruz but not a sleazy liar. I'm tired of sleazy liars

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not you specifically. You're very careful to predict things that would take the actual election to prove that maybe you were right, maybe you weren't. Making predictions as to what could have been, with your candidate out of the race, is about as easy as it gets.

One really never knows why one loses; they only really know who won and who didn't. The rest is just silly guessing and conjecture.And one certainly never could know what the loser could have done if he were the winner. If my aunt had balls kind of dynamic.

Lucky for you, you won't have to guess as to why Cruz would have been crushed in the general election. You get the most easy way out by being able to assert meaningless, woulda, shoulda, coulda's.

So, like Trump, you give Pat a pass since you're friends but other supporters of Cruz don't have 6th grade math skills?

Hmm.. understanding your fondness for Trump. Kindred souls and all that. grin

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (11point, 10gaugeman, 16penny, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 69 invisible), 3,042 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,582
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.