B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Not them, it won't.

I know it won't bother the 17%'ers, but it should bother anybody that knows anything about the constitution.

They are totally blinded. Totally.

It'll be interesting to see when the spell wears off.

(About the time Hillary gives her inauguration speech.)

Maybe when Trump and Hillary both go to court this summer.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good points B

I'm no Trump fan. But the despicable pos coming out of his own party are making it easier for me to vote for him if forced to do so.

Heard it best on talk radio last night

Read this GOP power brokers. Based on your performance Americans are voting Trump with their middle fingers

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
,..and I know that nothing said on here will make any difference. But seriously,...I'm beginning to wonder if the GOP deserves to exist.

It's own leadership is working overtime day in and day out,...sending people out on national TV,..telling lies,..talking about how they can manipulate the convention,..talking about creating a 3rd party,..

,..all to stop the candidate that's way out front in popularity with the people.

If the rank and file membership allows themselves to be treated like this and doesn't call them out for it, it's not an organization I want to be a part of. And there's multi millions of conservative minded people who feel the same way.

It's not about Trump vs. Cruz.

It's about who the party belongs to,..about who controls it.

Is it the people or the elites?

Can't argue too much with that line of thinking.

There is no doubt that the actions of the GOP's elected officials, especially over the last 8-12 years or so, has not fully been aligned with what the majority of the people calling themselves "Republicans" have wanted.

There's been a huge loss of perspective, IMO.

I don't particularly care for Trump, but I'm really disgusted with what the GOP has failed to do & with the last 2 idiots that the GOP finagled as "our" candidate.........McLame was truly a travesty & Mitt was a dufus.

MM

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Really?

Not a bit. Being deployed and having my azz hung out to dry because of Ivy league leftists writing my rules of engagement bothers the hell out of me. I think the Donald is in agreement with Wyatt on this one:

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I don't really care to be diverted into another another topic.

Just read my previous post again.

That is your topic. Are you suggesting Mitch McConnell is appointed by the "elites"?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Any party that picks the players needs to explode.

That is the people's job.

The party is there, (or should be) to let the people be heard. Not push their own man to the front of the line.

So far, that's about the only constructive thing I have seen come of all the Trump charade.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Good points B

I'm no Trump fan. But the despicable pos coming out of his own party are making it easier for me to vote for him if forced to do so.

Heard it best on talk radio last night

Read this GOP power brokers. Based on your performance Americans are voting Trump with their middle fingers

Who are your senators?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by KFWA
there is a huge difference between American civil rights and people who associate with Isis on foreign soil - especially in the context of war.

again, all predicated on the belief that we are justified in our attack on these people.

What has that got to do with killing the families (that don't exist) of terrorists that already killed themselves?

==================

Pretty sure it was nothing but families, including children, in the towers.

If those wives of the bombers had been captured before their escape, they'd have been executed by now.

If those "innocent" family members are now among those who know, because of US policy,that allowing terrorists to hide under their robes is a clear,certain path to their continued safety, they should be reeducated and I'd support any effort to do so, including a radar lock on their head diapers while hiding under their infant's crib.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by KFWA
there is a huge difference between American civil rights and people who associate with Isis on foreign soil - especially in the context of war.

again, all predicated on the belief that we are justified in our attack on these people.

What has that got to do with killing the families (that don't exist) of terrorists that already killed themselves?

==================

Pretty sure it was nothing but families, including children, in the towers.

If those wives of the bombers had been captured before their escape, they'd have been executed by now.

If those "innocent" family members are now among those who know, because of US policy,that allowing terrorists to hide under their robes is a clear,certain path to their continued safety, they should be reeducated and I'd support any effort to do so, including a radar lock on their head diapers while hiding under their infant's crib.

What wives?

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The wife of Atta who was in Broward County Courthouse just before the 9-11 attack and who then fled and the wives of any of the Gitmo detainees who have been released and have committed further acts of terrorism after their release.

And, of course, the wives and kids of any terrorist who is targeted and who chooses to hide behind his wife and children believing it's his US sanctioned free pass to delay meeting his 72 virgins.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
The wife of Atta who was in Broward County Courthouse just before the 9-11 attack and who then fled and the wives of any of the Gitmo detainees who have been released and have committed further acts of terrorism after their release.

And, of course, the wives and kids of any terrorist who is targeted and who chooses to hide behind his wife and children believing it's his US sanctioned free pass to delay meeting his 72 virgins.

You always like politifact...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...p-repeats-false-claim-about-911-hijacke/

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't mind if they kill a few of the Muslim girlfriends because most people won't miss a few goats.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I like many sources, not just one.

But, you're not going to diminish the impact of my concept by pointing out one isolated wife whose presence here may or may not be in dispute.

I'm speaking globally of the wives and families,and their collusions, not just one particular wife.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
This discussion has swung wide around the original subject of supporting the idea a president can give unconstitutional, unlawful executive orders to the military and force them to follow them.

Whether you believe in killing all Muslims or not, who wants a president that does this?

Especially after 7 1/2 years of Obama's phone and pen?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Some people like a benevolent king.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This discussion has swung wide around the original subject of supporting the idea a president can give unconstitutional, unlawful executive orders to the military and force them to follow them.

Whether you believe in killing all Muslims or not, who wants a president that does this?

Especially after 7 1/2 years of Obama's phone and pen?

He isn't going to force the military to do anything unwillingly that is unlawful

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
,..and I know that nothing said on here will make any difference. But seriously,...I'm beginning to wonder if the GOP deserves to exist.

It's own leadership is working overtime day in and day out,...sending people out on national TV,..telling lies,..talking about how they can manipulate the convention,..talking about creating a 3rd party,..

,..all to stop the candidate that's way out front in popularity with the people.

If the rank and file membership allows themselves to be treated like this and doesn't call them out for it, it's not an organization I want to be a part of. And there's multi millions of conservative minded people who feel the same way.

Absolutely spot-on.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump is a dictator in the making. Damn the law, damn ethics, do what I say or else.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
How was Cruz going to carpet bomb ISIS without killing folks other than ISIS?

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

This.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 50 invisible), 2,688 guests, and 1,363 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,188
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.