Hop To
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
No. Everybody is more happy to argue than to figure out how to address the real problem.

-----------

The reality compels those fall back positions.

Thank goodness we have nonsuits to save our asses when we're in that jam.

Cruz has had every disadvantage... no free media, no party support and constant attacks from every angle. He has dominated 90% of the debates, raised a lot of money from every corner. The media and Washington pretend he doesn't exist because they are terrified of him.

...and he is STILL in second place and may win.

That is reality.

What states won by Obama in 2012 is Cruz likely to pick off, Pat? I believe that the Ohio primary demonstrates that it can't be done in any way that gives Cruz an electoral college win. I would love someone to explain to me that I am wrong, but nobody on 24HCF appears to be able to do it. I actually think Trump and Cruz both lose, but that Trump has the potential to maybe peel off some states.

Now, if we are betting the 100 to 1 longshot that there will be a terrorist attack or an economic upheaval similar to 2008 that occurs just before the election, then either has a shot. As for me, I don't buy lottery tickets.

Complaining about disadvantages in financing and people being mean is just whining and unbecoming.

I'm not complaining at all. I'm proud to the part of America that stands for liberty and the Constitution. The fact that Cruz has made it this far is testimony to the fact that there are are more than a few of us left. I'm overjoyed, actually. By listening to you guys and the MSM, one would be.led to believe there are nothing but angry old.men and liberals left in The USA.

Give me liberty or give me...whatever the rest of you choose. I'm happy.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dassa

I did watch it. Here's my paraphrase: the protesters shouldn't have showed up and taken the bait that trump should have never put out there.

As for the rest of my post that you didn't quote, are they just kool-aid too? Just petty lies? Or are they substantive reasons why a person would not support Cruz?
What about the "poison pill" lie regarding his work to pass amnesty?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by dassa

I did watch it. Here's my paraphrase: the protesters shouldn't have showed up and taken the bait that trump should have never put out there.

As for the rest of my post that you didn't quote, are they just kool-aid too? Just petty lies? Or are they substantive reasons why a person would not support Cruz?
What about the "poison pill" lie regarding his work to pass amnesty?

It was a "poison pill" you lameasse; evidenced by how quickly the DegeneCrats dropped their support of that bill.
Blind and stupid is something you can't change in yourself!
But at least try to get your "facts" right

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nobody is going to make you a winner.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
At this point my irritation with both Cruz, Kasich, and their supporters is, Cruz and Kasich have no realistic chance to win the nomination yet they're staying in the race in order to disrupt it to the extent that a brokered convention is a possibility,...a brokered convention that would allow the GOP party bosses to steal the nomination from Trump.

Trump is the only candidate with a possibility to beat Hillary.

Consequently, I'm irritated at Cruz, Kasich, and their supporters because they're working to get Hillary elected.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm proud to the part of America that stands for liberty and the Constitution.

Don't sell yourself short. It's also damn near impossible to type while both your shoulders are dislocated from patting yourself on the back. That's Medal of Honor territory right there. smile

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't hate me because I'm happy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
At this point my irritation with both Cruz, Kasich, and their supporters is, Cruz and Kasich have no realistic chance to win the nomination yet they're staying in the race in order to disrupt it to the extent that a brokered convention is a possibility,...a brokered convention that would allow the GOP party bosses to steal the nomination from Trump.

Consequently, I'm irritated at Cruz, Kasich, and their supporters because they're working to get Hillary elected.

No you're just irritated that everybody else isn't irritated. That's how you roll.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
itp -

Ted was my pick early on. His constitutional stand means a whole lot to me. He was enamored with it (constit) from his H S days.

He has argued more cases before the U S Supreme court than any lawyer in Texas, if I understood correctly.

I don't feel trump is presidential material.

I feel that Rubio and Kasich should have dropped out much sooner to allow Ted to gather more delegates.

Honestly with all the D, communist, & women I have my doubts that ANY of them can beat H. That's NOT what I want.

May God Help Us in the election.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

No you're just irritated that everybody else isn't irritated. That's how you roll.

Own up.

Republicans like you gave us 8 years of Obama and now you're trying to give the country Hillary.

Pat Buchanan had it right when he said that some defections from the party would occur as a result of the Trump nomination. He was also correct when he said that they wouldn't be unwelcome.

The country can't afford any more of the delusions that are exhibited by a segment of the Republicans.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
In order to like Cruz, you must first like yourself.

MOLON LABE

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear

Well, Dr fuggin Phil!

We got a reg'lar Psychiatrist in our midst!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99

It was a "poison pill" you lameasse; evidenced by how quickly the DegeneCrats dropped their support of that bill.
Blind and stupid is something you can't change in yourself!
But at least try to get your "facts" right
Was he lying then or is he lying now?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pat is a Conservative, not a Republican. But you have known that a long time.

Cruz is the most Conservative candidate in this race.

He has, by far, the most impressive 2A credentials of any candidate in recent memory.

NOT supporting Cruz is an admission that the 2A is NOT important to you.

It is every man's right to make that choice, but he should be honest enough to admit it.

And.... after this election, when we have thread topics about gun rights, you have forfeited the right to claim to support them, along with all who support Trump.

You will have shown that gun owners are a "paper tiger" and are of no consequence in future elections.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Gun owners are going to have a hell of a time if the delusional Cruz supporters cause Hillary to get elected.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gun owners are going to have a hell of a time if the delusional Cruz supporters cause Hillary to get elected.

Trump helped elect hillary how many times? and schumer, and reid, and...

MOLON LABE

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by watch4bear

And be a condescending, arrogant, arbiter of all things conservative and righteous, while possessed of an indefatigable omnipotent ability to immediately discern the thoughts, intentions and obviously inferior intellectual capacity of fellow forum members, and the smug ability to "straighten them out".

It's all about you Cruzzies.

Never forget that.

OBTW, the Cruzer lost.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jwall
itp -

Ted was my pick early on. His constitutional stand means a whole lot to me. He was enamored with it (constit) from his H S days.

He has argued more cases before the U S Supreme court than any lawyer in Texas, if I understood correctly.

I don't feel trump is presidential material.

I feel that Rubio and Kasich should have dropped out much sooner to allow Ted to gather more delegates.

Honestly with all the D, communist, & women I have my doubts that ANY of them can beat H. That's NOT what I want.

May God Help Us in the election.

Jerry

Well said. "Anybody but Cruz" has been the Republican plan from the start and those desperately wanting to become "winners" have played right into it. The shame of it all is that has always been so obvious.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The other fact is that you and the Donald will own that.

You put the blame on everyone not supporting Trump...

Could it be that someone other than yourself can support who THEY think is best qualified?

Ya don't get much more freedom than that.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1234, 1lessdog, 160user, 219 Wasp, 49 invisible), 18,677 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,948
Posts18,539,476
Members74,051
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.