Campfire Outfitter
J

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
BAM!
----

“It has been very disconcerting to see Beck traveling with Cruz,” Elizabeth, who voted for Cruz in the Tennessee primary and participated in one of the February 25 focus groups, tells Breitbart News.

“I have had a nagging concern about Cruz’s integrity. His association with Beck confirms this,” she says.

“Beck is not reticent about pushing his Mormon faith, which from an evangelical perspective is heretical. Apparently Cruz has no discomfort being called the fulfillment of a false prophecy,” she adds.

“The fact that evangelicals have not fully embraced Cruz but Mormons have is troubling to someone who voted for Cruz but now questions the decision,” Elizabeth concludes.

“I am disgusted by Beck’s comments and he should be ashamed for casting stones,” Jim, a Trump supporter and small business owner who participated in the focus groups, tells Breitbart News.

“Are we counting sins? Let’s see: Cruz has lied on multiple occasions, smeared Trump horribly, wasn’t tithing while making over $250,000,” he adds.

“I tuned Glenn Beck out a long time ago,” Martha, a Trump alternate delegate and focus group participant, tells Breitbart News. (Note: Two other participants in the focus groups ran as Cruz delegates in Tennessee.)

“I think he has issues and is in no position to determine who is or is not listening to anything or anyone, including God,” she adds.

“His hysterics do nothing but turn me off, whether it’s this or anything else,” she says of Beck.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Yep

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of several things that has turned me off of Cruz.

Campfire Ranger
Online Mad
Campfire Ranger
Half the problem that conservatives have been having for the last 30 years is the injection of religion into politics and policy platforms.

The undoing of the republican party was when it became infected with the Falwell Virus in the late 70s and early 80s.

There are many reasons why devout Christians should hesitate to vote for Donald Trump, but God has not revealed Ted Cruz as the divinely anointed alternative, either,” Kidd concludes.

Not according to Kenneth Copeland.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

B
BMT Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by stevelyn
Half the problem that conservatives have been having for the last 30 years is the injection of religion into politics and policy platforms.

The undoing of the republican party was when it became infected with the Falwell Virus in the late 70s and early 80s.

There are many reasons why devout Christians should hesitate to vote for Donald Trump, but God has not revealed Ted Cruz as the divinely anointed alternative, either,” Kidd concludes.

This is incorrect.The dems left Judeo/Christian ethics behind when Roe v. Wade came out.

Lots of Christians left the dems and joined the Repubs.

Prior to that time, Kennedy was publicly a pro life, pro marriage Catholic.

Remember, MLK was a preacher and did his work in the churches first, then in the ballot box.

Much of the anti-slavery movement of the 1850s happened in the churches.

Judeo/Christian moral values have not been injected into the Repub platform, these values were removed by the dems

Last edited by BMT; 03/23/16.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by stevelyn

This is incorrect.The dems left Judeo/Christian ethics behind when Roe v. Wade came out.

Lots of Christians left the dems and joined the Repubs.

Prior to that time, Kennedy was publicly a pro life, pro marriage Catholic.

Remember, MLK was a preacher and did his work in the churches first, then in the ballot box.

Much of the anti-slavery movement of the 1850s happened in the churches.

Judeo/Christian moral values have not been injected into the Repub platform, these values were removed by the dems
JFK was a pro gun member of the NRA too and MLK packed a 38 Snubby. The Democrats used to be the good guys.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
One of several things that has turned me off of Cruz.

Why are you even listening to Beck??? I'd think you have something better to do. Judge Cruz by what he's going to do. Listen to Rush.
I turned off Beck a long time ago. There are some less desirable people supporting Trump too.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (117LBS, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 3,092 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,967
Posts18,499,261
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.