-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let's see, where did I put that ignore button?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All three shots missed the bullseye by two inches to the right at 100 yds!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yep, it's Root all right.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Kriegwulfe…..that must be the German word for "dog pecker gnat"…..just a small annoying little insect buzzing around irritating folks but really don't amount to much.

Cancer has made me a better person, there was a time when I'd allow people like you to get under my skin……now, I know life is too short to worry about a dog pecker gnat like you. Have a nice day……

For others that read this, Cancer Sucks is an organization established to raise money to fight cancer……….

http://www.cancersucks.com/index.php/about

Cancer Sucks
K
K
I amm soo sorry that you cannot handle the same treatment you attempt to dish out on a regular basis there GonHuntin..no I am not really apologetic..I think is is revealing that you get all flustered when you are confronted with the same manner of disrespect you seem to thrive upon and paint the world with.

I reflected upon your "situation" and then it hit me..Karma has already visited you and apparently moved in. Looks like life examined you and found you wanting to such a degree that a constant reminder of your actions reared its ugly head. You say cancer made you a better person and I shudder to think of what you were before it's visitation and your "improvement". Your current actions show again that unrivaled bitterness and apathy of respect.

You could have made your "sig" a link to the aforementioned organization and then you wouldn't be here yet again attempting to explain your sad existance. Proof yet again they soo many good things continue to elude you. I think its a telling tale when out of over 55000 registered members here..only about 5 or 6 have sallied forth to defend you and your actions...that's a 0.000109 % participation percentage for you...maybe looking at that will show you just how valued your contributions are..and not based off of just how many cheery and respectful posts (*sic) you have tried to malign others with.

I am not going to waste any more time with you..you never understood the references for you in the last comments and any more time is a waste for me..once again I don't mind because you have proven you just don't matter...It's Easter..and I unfortunately am investigating and spending time this week to attend the funeral of a lovely 23 year old mother of 2 that was shot in the back of the head by an eight year old relative..after a day of range shooting and yet her spouse repeatedly stated " all of the guns were empty ". Think about that the next time you decide to spew some diatribe about a sport/hobby/profession you claim to enjoy and respect so much....

before you get all fired up with the "liar" tag or some crap about " the pity party line forms to the left"..

http://wtop.com/national/2016/03/east-texas-woman-fatally-shot-when-child-picks-up-rifle/

Last edited by Kriegwulfe; 03/27/16.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's easy for anyone to say they HIT a deer perfectly.

Perhaps we should ask how can a person PROVE he/she hit the deer perfectly if the dead deer was not recovered?

Could we get back to the 7mm 120g BT please?

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anybody else running these 120's in the 7-08?

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Anybody else running these 120's in the 7-08?

Thank you for bringing this back to a useful thread!

I'd like to know what your experiences are with the 120 NBT at 2700 - 2800 fps. I plan to run them through a M70 7x57 Fwt, 22 inch barrel.

Thanks.

RM

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Kriegwulfe
I amm soo sorry that you cannot handle the same treatment you attempt to dish out on a regular basis there GonHuntin..no I am not really apologetic..I think is is revealing that you get all flustered when you are confronted with the same manner of disrespect you seem to thrive upon and paint the world with.

I reflected upon your "situation" and then it hit me..Karma has already visited you and apparently moved in. Looks like life examined you and found you wanting to such a degree that a constant reminder of your actions reared its ugly head. You say cancer made you a better person and I shudder to think of what you were before it's visitation and your "improvement". Your current actions show again that unrivaled bitterness and apathy of respect.

You could have made your "sig" a link to the aforementioned organization and then you wouldn't be here yet again attempting to explain your sad existance. Proof yet again they soo many good things continue to elude you. I think its a telling tale when out of over 55000 registered members here..only about 5 or 6 have sallied forth to defend you and your actions...that's a 0.000109 % participation percentage for you...maybe looking at that will show you just how valued your contributions are..and not based off of just how many cheery and respectful posts (*sic) you have tried to malign others with.

I am not going to waste any more time with you..you never understood the references for you in the last comments and any more time is a waste for me..once again I don't mind because you have proven you just don't matter...It's Easter..and I unfortunately am investigating and spending time this week to attend the funeral of a lovely 23 year old mother of 2 that was shot in the back of the head by an eight year old relative..after a day of range shooting and yet her spouse repeatedly stated " all of the guns were empty ". Think about that the next time you decide to spew some diatribe about a sport/hobby/profession you claim to enjoy and respect so much....

before you get all fired up with the "liar" tag or some crap about " the pity party line forms to the left"..

http://wtop.com/national/2016/03/east-texas-woman-fatally-shot-when-child-picks-up-rifle/

Wow.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Just totally ignore him. The sentiments he expressed in that last post are abhorrent. It's also the reason he's petrified someone is going to come out to Pinedale or come down to Key West and pay him a visit. His posts inspire that level of disdain.

Last edited by DELGUE; 03/27/16.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
That Remington compact in 7mm-08 has captured my attention. It's just a question of do I get that now, or a .270.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Kriegwulfe

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Where have you bean man?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 1234, 52 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.