Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
When you consider how Cruz and his bots have supported the destruction of the 1st Amendment as well as their outright hypocrisy in regards punishing those who indulge in illegal abortion, it's time to shut own their conservative stances for the BS it actually is.

If there's one thing Cruz supporters have demonstrated thus far, it's that they sure aren't conservative, by any stretch of the imagination.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Every time we choose to nominate Democrat Lite, they just elect the real thing and it never works out for us.

This!

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by isaac

Trump will be at 1237 or within 100 by the end of the primaries and he'll secure the nomination.

Many states are like NY and CT the delegates aren't chosen by the candidate, they are chosen by the party. Sure they will be bound to vote for winner in the first ballot, but will likely be able to vote freely after that.

If Trump doesn't have 1237 in the first ballot, he has about no chance chance of being the nominee.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by noKnees

There hasn't been a conservative elected since Coolidge, Trumps made sure there won't be one for decades yet.

Why have there been none elected and how is Trump to blame for that?

Now Trump is responsible for every conservative failing since WW II ?

You can't lay it on Trump. That's stupid. He has never run for anything before.

Funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Nope....fact of the matter is conservatives don't produce results.

Last edited by BobinNH; 03/31/16.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I caught the first few minutes of his show today. He was going berserk. He's desperate to stop Trump by hook or crook, and no strategy for accomplishing this is too low him and his ilk.

Trump is in this to torpedo the Republicans, and far too many have fallen for his line of BS. To many of his supporters it's bully worship...wanting to get back at politicians.

Trump hit their hot-button and they're in a feeding frenzy. My God, if a script to destroy the GOP were written it would be exactly Trump and his antics.

That's a damn good Rachel Maddow impersonation you do.

Deflecting again...

You have no real points to argue, so you deflect and try to suggest I'm a liberal. Trump is the RINO of RINOs, but that doesn't sink in.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Actually, the glaring pandering of Cruz and him being in bed with the GOPe has made him the ultimate RINO.

I have more respect for Kasich; and Kasich is a toad.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When you consider how Cruz and his bots have supported the destruction of the 1st Amendment as well as their outright hypocrisy in regards punishing those who indulge in illegal abortion, it's time to shut own their conservative stances for the BS it actually is.

If there's one thing Cruz supporters have demonstrated thus far, it's that they sure aren't conservative, by any stretch of the imagination.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, it seems. Trump is far more liberal that Romney was, but that makes no difference. Trump is your bully. He is getting even for you.

Well, when the Senate is again Democratic, the House is closely divided, and the White House is domicile for the Clintons again, I'll be the first to rub noses in the mess you Trumpettes have bought into. I'll get no satisfaction, however.

Follow on all you lemmings.

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by BobinNH

There hasn't been a conservative elected since Coolidge, Trumps made sure there won't be one for decades yet.

Let's try this:

A conservative is?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
TFF.

Figured you Cruz gals would be looking for excuses for reasons that are totally beyond me.

Excuses are what winners use to deflect. Cruz ain't now nor will he be a winner. Excuses from losers are the ultimate yawn.

Cruz is being used as a tool and he'll forever remain one now that he got into bed with the likes of Bush and Graham.

William Arthur Ward

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N

I didn't suggest Trump was responsible for past failures to elect a conservatives, that's more the party establishment that seems drawn to run to the center and elect Eisenhowers, Nixons and Bushes. What I am suggesting is that Trump's toxic campaign means there won't be a conservative nominee this time nor for many cycles to come. Whats worse is that whether Trump wins or looses starting either in 2017 or 2021 The Republican party is going to be crippled for quite a while. We are going to have a unified liberal government without any organized opposition until a opposition party on the right can arise. If we thought the inept Obama aministration casued damage wait till we have an Elizibeth Warren with majorities in both houses and cloture in the senate. The left will just run the table.

A month ago I thought Trump was a populist candidate, but now its hard to imagine anyone as inept as he is, he is purposely alienating every possible demographic and its hard to draw any other conclusion other than he is purposely trying to destroy opposition to the democrats not just for 2016 but for cycles to come.

Whether Conservatives could produce results is really unknown, as we haven't elected any to the presidency nor have we have conservative congressional leadership in 90 years.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, it seems. Trump is far more liberal that Romney was...

Bull shidt

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
TFF.

Figured you Cruz gals would be looking for excuses for reasons that are totally beyond me.

Excuses are what winners use to deflect. Cruz ain't now nor will he be a winner. Excuses from losers are the ultimate yawn.

Cruz is being used as a tool and he'll forever remain one now that he got into bed with the likes of Bush and Graham.

You didn't follow my posts well. I am no longer for Cruz for several reasons. Still, Cruz is better than a masked Democrat with no sense as how to conduct himself in public and on the world stage. He can't even complete a sentence and is a tedious broken record of scattered simpleton blather. I guess that resonates with a third of the Republican party and some in the legal profession. grin wink

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
no knees the Republican Party has been broken for awhile. It is the reason you are seeing this Trump thing.

Trump is not breaking it...it was already broken.

It deserves to die and frankly i could care less how it happens.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, it seems. Trump is far more liberal that Romney was...

Bull shidt

I could almost believe you know what a liberal is.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
When any person calls Trump a democrat, their message is completely ignored. Not only by me, but by the millions more who vote for Trump over the other candidates.

But, I can understand why it's important for you to believe you're that much smarter than those millions who think you're an idiot.

See how that works?

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Ain't that the truth?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Conservatives would, if allowed to be elected. The problem is that neocons have been calling themselves conservative for so long, people think that's what conservatism is. When a conservative comes along, they unite to stop him by whatever means, no matter how low down.

Central to conservatism is the preservation (and, where necessary, the restoration) of what's good in America, and that's what Trump is about, and that's why the phony conservatives (actually neocons) hate him. The last thing they actually want is to institute policies that are good for America and Americans.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
When any person calls Trump a democrat, their message is completely ignored. Not only by me, but by the millions more who vote for Trump over the other candidates.

But, I can understand why it's important for you to believe you're that much smarter than those millions who think you're an idiot.

See how that works?

Has Trump received 50% of the Republican vote?

I repeat: Republican vote

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
no knees the Republican Party has been broken for awhile. It is the reason you are seeing this Trump thing.

Trump is not breaking it...it was already broken.

It deserves to die and frankly i could care less how it happens.

Kiss 2A goodbye forever, then.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Kiss 2A goodbye forever, then.

Yep, the only thing standing between our guns and democrat gun grabbers is establishment Republicans . The minute establishment republicians feel they don't need the pro 2A vote. Then you can kiss the 2A goodbye.

Last edited by Pat85; 03/31/16.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugeman, 1234, 219DW, 160user, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 12,179 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,252
Posts18,544,438
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.