Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 31 of 68 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 67 68
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Good thing ND didn't arrive today, given 'flave was gone...fighting for his freedom in court.

What are the odds?

Originally Posted by northern_dave
Alright Travis, here's what's going to happen. I'm on my way to see you, when I get there we will figure out a way for you to make things square with me.

I have 3 options in mind.

You can put $1500 cash in my hand and I'll get back in my truck and go home.

You can hand me $1500 worth of firearms (no junk!). It's got to be something I can sell back home for a total of $1500 and I'll get back in my truck and go home.

Or, since you are so good at truck deals, you can buy my truck and I'll take Amtrak back home. I already checked and I can hop a train from Havre to Grand Forks ND for 94 bucks. That puts me real close to home.

I'll sell you this truck for what I have in it plus $1500.

[Linked Image]

It's a 69 F100 100% original survivor (with exception of the rims, they are not original), obviously it runs and drives very good or I wouldn't be taking off later today on a 720 mile trip with it. Your price on this actual real truck is $3200. With your sales skills you can likely dump it the same day for $3500, be done with me and buy yourself a couple of cases of O'doul's.

Those are the 3 options, I don't care which one you choose. We will figure it out though and I am coming there because it will be harder for you to procrastinate if I'm right there with my hand out.

So, either rake together $1500 cash, or start looking at your guns and figure out what adds up to $1500 on a fire sale. Or, go to your bank and ask for a vehicle loan for $3200.

Worse case, you fire sale the orange truck for $1600 and you owe your bank $1500 instead of owing me $1500.

Either way, we both currently have a problem that is soon going to be 100% your problem alone.

I want this behind me, frankly I don't care what you want but it's likely you would be better off with this resolved as well.

I'm leaving later today, staying with a friend in Williston area tonight. I am coming, and you aren't going to trick me into turning around with "Hey, I mailed your money." so don't bother txting or calling me with that crap.

See you soon, "friend".

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by FVA
Hmmmmm. Maybe Joe Rogan can fix things.

Weird, I always aspired to be the anti-hero of my own movie.

Is that so wrong?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Kenneth, it wouldn't be such a big deal but the pillow was from the now discontinued Coastal Waters collection, an Embroidered Octopus Pillow to be exact.

What I thought was a nice gesture by deflave when he gave me the pillow below appears now to be an attempt to get rid of evidence. I was going to post it in shrapnel's living room thread but glad I saved myself the embarrassment. BTW, is it normal for embroidery to flake off?

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Whttail_in_MT
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Kenneth, it wouldn't be such a big deal but the pillow was from the now discontinued Coastal Waters collection, an Embroidered Octopus Pillow to be exact.

What I thought was a nice gesture by deflave when he gave me the pillow below appears now to be an attempt to get rid of evidence. I was going to post it in shrapnel's living room thread but glad I saved myself the embarrassment. BTW, is it normal for embroidery to flake off?

[Linked Image]

I'm laughing so hard my coworkers are looking at me like I'm crazy! laugh

BTW Sam that's one ugly pillow. I'd be happy it's gone.

Last edited by Sauer200; 04/01/16.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Shop time lost while traveling + fuel +any tolls + eats is gonna equal close to if not more'n $1,500.00.

That's what I was thinking........

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Maybe when ND arrives at 'flaves house could ask for the pillow and auction it off in the classifieds to recoup some more money........

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Maybe when ND arrives at 'flaves house could ask for the pillow and auction it off in the classifieds to recoup some more money........

Casey

Damn shame that Sam's gonna hafta bid on his own pillow to get it back. Then the dry-cleaning bill.....

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Can you stop being an ass and just let this thread die out? Who cares one way or another if he is or isn't lying?

[Linked Image]

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sauer200

Casey

Damn shame that Sam's gonna hafta bid on his own pillow to get it back. Then the dry-cleaning bill.....

Even though Sammo's pizzed at me, I'll contribute a few bucks to his bidding fund.

But the only reason Sammo will bid on it is to keep his wife happy.....

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

To All:

Every post is "discoverable".

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by cisco1

To All:

Every post is "discoverable".

Lighten up Francis.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Now, if I can just get that snelled treble hook out of my craw.

Sheesh.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Casey

Pay attention. I have the pillow.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Hey guys.

Can't express how good I feel right now. Such a relief. This clean living stuff is going very well so far.

Don't really understand the questions about money. I was talking about the difference between $10K and $40K. Not a piddling $1,500.00. Maybe just a lack of life experience for some you guys. Legal misunderstandings can get very expensive.

Also, Dave is not driving out here. Not sure why anybody would think he was. He clearly stated that I paid my debt and that all was forgiven.

Thanks again for all the support.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Hey guys.

Can't express how good I feel right now. Such a relief. This clean living stuff is going very well so far.

Don't really understand the questions about money. I was talking about the difference between $10K and $40K. Not a piddling $1,500.00. Maybe just a lack of life experience for some you guys. Legal misunderstandings can get very expensive.

Also, Dave is not driving out here. Not sure why anybody would think he was. He clearly stated that I paid my debt and that all was forgiven.

Thanks again for all the support.

Travis

Have a cold one on me.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
I missed this. What were the charges?

Jeff,

I'd rather not go into that. I don't want people to think poorly of me.

Suffice to say there won't be a trial. But if there were, I feel confident I would have prevailed.

Anyway, water under the bridge.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
male prostitution is usually just a finable offense

Stay gold

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And here I thought all the jokes about buggering sheep in Montana were just jokes, who knew?

Still not clear on why Dave needed to front 1500 for the personal problems though.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
He asked an undercover officer if he wanted to see his cock....

Didn't get the chance to show the ring neck photo...simple misunderstanding........

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Page 31 of 68 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 67 68

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

172 members (2UP, 2500HD, 12344mag, 160user, 10Glocks, 3dtestify, 16 invisible), 1,536 guests, and 895 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,262
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.