-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It is an interesting Delusion and a right proper Dichotomy,that these Dumbfhuqks "think" that being fhuqking STUPID,is somehow a "sneaky" advantage and a Secret Squirrel "Ploy".(grin)

I'm simply afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,due the fact that I shoot it all and am at ease in relating those findings. Not all wares is equal,which really floors Window Lickers. Laughing!

The Safe Queen Drooling Dumbfhuqk Chronicles are indeed fhuqking hilarious,but there is little danger of there being a run on Blued/Walnut Goat Fhuqks and Retard Twist Rates for Ping Pong Ball Launchin',no matter how much these "hard chargers" set on their couches with their Imaginations and Pretend operating at full throttle.

Wanna see sumptin' funny?!?

'Nut dangle a pic of that Steaming Pile Of Fhuqking Schit in "action". That's ALL that it takes to stump 'em. Laughing!

It don't take much more than a single 105 A-Max poke from a 20" 1-8" no-turn 6BR,to crush all of her Fantasy and trump her "life's" efforts.

200yds+. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

For some "reason",I don't look for The Do Nothing Gang to mention ANY rifle "particulars",but there assuredly will be more Whining and Excuses.

I reckon I could dangle some 22-250AI stuff too,if only to fuel the fires of their Imagination and it's Pretend.

400yds+. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Will it be a buncha Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks talking out their ass,about rifles,chamberings,twist rates and boolits they've never seen or shot?

Of course...it's THE only thing they can talk about in the first hand.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Some of the pictures are not all THAT bad though the captioning, as usual, is nothing but pitiful bluster.
Keep trying. I'll be out shooting most of the day but look forward to seeeing your efforts when I get back in. GD

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Sig LRF's are still under 400 clams(I ordered one yesterday and a pard ordered one today) and they are THE pick of the litter. Hint.

Where are you getting a sig for <400?

Hell...Reloading/Shooting are still my favorite things to do,besides play in the box the kids came in.................
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You stupid little dwarf. You still haven't figured it out!

Yet you post the same 20 year old pic that you've posted over, and over, and over again of the same bear. You have sure are proud of that bear you once killed back in 95.

You will understand: "Congratulations?"

Laffin'!

Last edited by 1Nut; 04/10/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I bet he's got more dead bear pics than you've got brain cells......

By the way..... is your handle the contents of your sack.... or your mouth?

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow. You mad that I picked on your boyfriend?

Laffin'!

As far as my 'handle', I will explain it to you since my three brain cells (about as many bear pics as Stick has) seem to be fully myelinated in stark contrast to most of those owned by a few here:

'Nut' is a Polyseme, similar to a homonym. Context is everything. Maybe that is enough of a 'hint' for you...maybe. I will speculate you are intelligent enough to figure it out from there. wink

Last edited by 1Nut; 04/10/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
There are those who can read and follow sign..... and those who are destined to spin one on a street corner in front of a pizza joint. 1Testicle..... my dim witted chum.... you, are obviously the latter.

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My speculation was unfounded. However, I will consider that we are 'chums' a real chance to become close I-net buds. Of course, you could just be 'off your nut'.

I may enjoy conversing with you nearly as much as with Stick.

Laffin'.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'dog,

A "good" day for you,is one in which you don't schit your pants. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that you hit FULL Reverse on your Rifle Delusions and shut right the fhuqk up. Who in the fhuqk,didn't see THAT Coming? Laughing!

Purty slow here...only had opportunity to sneak on (1) Woof in these 50+ mph winds and driving snow today.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'LBS,

You lingered...they are gone.

Hint..............

'Nut,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your Imagination and Pretend are on WFO...as you Whine,make Excuses and flaunt your very WELL founded Insecurities. Congratulations?!?

Your "knowledge","experience" and "results" are all fhuqking HILARIOUS. Didn't mean to shake you up soooooo badly,by simply daring you to post a Pic of your Ratly Dink "Conquests" and hilariously dismal Goat Fhuqk blueprints. Laughing!

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses and am on pins & needles in anticipation of the Plagiarism,Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude and outright Lies...that are so "real" to you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'shooter,

She's doing the BEST she can,with what incredibly little she has to work with,as she sets on her Couchbound Kchunt and feverishly flaunts her Imagination and it's Pretend.

Very "surprising",that none in The Paper Hat Brigade will touch anything germane in regards to The Rifle. Give or fhuqking take. Laughing!

These "hard charging" Window Licking Clueless Kchunts are a fhuqking hoot.

Wow +P++....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Full reverse? Rifle delusions? What the heck are you talking about? Once again, you spew forth but provide no real substance.
You deride my choice of barrel length (actually a good length for a 1000 yd target rifle)choice of powder (though it worked pretty good)and choice of bullets but didn't put forth any alternatives (I've also used 80 Hornady's and 75 Bergers). I think you didn't offer any constructive alternative because you really don't KNOW.
As I said at the end of my last post, I was going shooting. You'll be happy to know that I couldn't hit my butt with both hands today and am only glad there weren't too many people to witness it. I have no problem admitting it, however, because I don't have to try and prop up my ego with bombast and BS. Hard as it might be to believe, some people do!
That old wolf in the picture is sort of representative of how I sometimes see myself. Photo shop a little Yorkie yapping around his feet and that would be you talkin' to me. GD

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Geee Stumpy....

reading this thread, its pretty sad to see your Big Schtick Emergency Response Team has abandoned you on the Campfire...

and now hungover as hell, you are forced to 'defend your honor' on your own...

but too bad there are so many who are so hard on Stumpy...

I mean, it ain't easy trying to act 10 feet tall and bullet proof, when in reality you're 3 ft 3 inches and can barely stand since you're hung over so bad....

it ain't easy being Schtick....

The internet legend in his own mind.. which is an achievement when you consider his Lab "Hutch" has double the IQ that Stumpy possesses...

I figure Stumpy also has to type on his keyboard standing up... considering how much crap he posts on one post.. while complaining about people sitting on their couches...
Ironic isn't it....

hope you don't wake up drunk again Stumpy... those precede the very worst of hangovers, don't they?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick,

You KNOW I'm all about slow twist, low velocity, blued steel and purty wood. Also, I take awesome cell phone pics of nothing and rarely shoot more than a couple times a year. Geesh-- How would I know anything about a rifle?

Laffin'!

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'dog,

You keep telling yourself that which you NEED to hear and perhaps some day,someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,will start to "believe" it. Congratulations?!?

A 28" 22-250 is dumber than fhuqk,for whatever Delusion your Imagination and it's Pretend can contrive. Hint.

Knock oblivious humor out of the park and cite some more "particulars" of this EPIC Goat Fhuqk you built,that won't shoot. Who's blank,which receiver,what stock,I know bases/rings are gonna be hilarious and then say sumptin' about glass. Looking forward to them Excuses too. Laughing!

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute",while reading every word and gawking every pixel.

You "hard charging' Window Lickers REALLY "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

Your haste to take STUPIDITY to places it's never been before,ala Vagina Monologue and Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqktitude,is EPIC humor. Congratulations?!?

At least you get to read about the Outdoors and steal the pics,as you obliviously quantify that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'Nut,

It's hardly a "secret" that you are a Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk,hunkered on the couch,plagiarizin' pics and lying through your teeth,as a "best" case scenario. Congratulations?!?

You,'dog and Shefire oughtta join "forces" for THE Twatly Trifecta...so at the end of the year,you can conjoin "all" that shootin',Huntin' and Outdoor "Adventure" as quantification of how Fantasy ain't real.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
[Linked Image]

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
About 5 months worth. I need to get off the couch more, and get all the spent primers off the floor of the gun room. Feels like walking across gravel in my socks. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ingwe
[Linked Image]

Winning post. She's obviously crappie fishin.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Little Sticky,
I'm going to give you the particulars on this rifle in an attempt to add to your... well, let's call it knowledge.
This is an old CIL 950 T which is a single shot Savage 110. The receiver threads were re-cut, the receiver was faced and the bolthead was trued. Trigger is stock but with a replacement spring (homemade)and is set at 20 oz. The barrel was a 1 1/4 stainless blank from McGowen which I turned to heavy varmint contour. Chamber is SAAMI min. but with the throat extended for the longer 75-80 grain bullets.
The stock is original but reshaped and refinished. I shoot lefty so like all stocks to be ambidextrous (in caseI want to sell one). So it's a walnut stock. Bedding is common pillar bedding with a third screw added. The tang is clear.
The mounts are the simple but effective weaver steel bases with Leupold Rings, Scope is a Leupold 24x. All in all, pretty common stuff.
Given the heavy bullets and adequate case capacity, my powder choices were 4350 and 4831sc. Both worked well but the 4831 is easier to measure. Accuracy is decent with ten shot groups at three hundred meters usually around the two inch mark. Just not quite good enough to be competitive in today's "F" class arena. Nice to shoot and probably warrants a little more tuning. One fellow advised me to load Varget and reduce velocity as it worked well for him. I figure, if I'm going to load slow, why have a 22-250?
When my powder order arrives, I'll be trying some 4451 in this one and also in the 6.5's. If I were you, I could always just pretend it worked well and post some salmon pictures to prove it (?) but I'm stuck with reality.
Right now, my reality is that I'm trying to get so I can hold my old 22 still enough to reliably hit targets offhand so I don't have time to mess with 22-250.
Keep workin' on your prose and the time will come when your drivel is at least readable. GD

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by 1Nut
Originally Posted by ingwe
[Linked Image]

Winning post. She's obviously crappie fishin.

"Nut,
I don't know. That doesn't look like crappie habitat to me. I'm old enough that I can look past the subject and it just doen't look like crappie water. Also, seems like a little more tackle than necessary for the average crappie. Of course, could be big crappie. GD

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,349 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,465
Posts18,471,363
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.