Well, I just completed the assembly of the new ladder stand today. I was in the market for a two seater so that Callie can sit with me when we hunt. We had been sitting in separate trees in single stands using a climbing stick on the tree.

She has massive issues with heights, this proved to be quite uncomfortable for her. So I sprung for a Millennium double tree stand. It's built like it will withstand a hurricane! It has the same amazingly comfortable seat construction that their single stands do.

This is a big heavy bugger, so I must use the " second man" tree stand winch lifting gizmo to put it up. However once it's up it will be on private land so I can leave it for years.

The stand is easy to install with a couple odd connections that confused me. The best part was that I was given the cell number of the customer service lady. I texted her a photo of the connection issue, in 5 minutes she called me back and told me which was right and left side and the problem was solved.

It was not a customer service person from Calcutta with English as a second or fifth language named " Ben" ( yeah right)

It was a nice lady with a serious desire to make this perfect without any run around. What company has this option today? I use only millennium stands because they are so much more comfortable and well built they any others. Never had a need for customer service before. With this turn of events, I can say I will be using millennium stuff for the foreseeable future!

Once it's set up in the woods I'll post a photo. However that may be a while because the snow just went out of the woods where I have to put it.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)