-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey Huntless, Kiss my azz. It's a thread. It asked a question. I responded, [bleep]. Get a life loser. Who said it was, "MY" thread? Not me.. Sure as hell isn't yours, that's for sure. This is America, land of the free, if you don't like what someone else says on a post, then GET OVER IT. BTW: Failed to say, I liked the rounded looks of the older Chevy/GMC pickups. Just not the boxy looks of the news ones. My opinion, which btw, I'm entitled to give. So, go FUS. And mind your own business little boy. JERK!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hunter01
Failed to say, I liked the rounded looks of the older Chevy/GMC pickups. Just not the boxy looks of the news ones.

You also failed to read the thread title. OP didn't ask if someone DIDN'T like them. I'm in your head now.....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Hey Huntless, Kiss my azz. It's a thread. It asked a question. I responded, [bleep]. Get a life loser. Who said it was, "MY" thread? Not me.. Sure as hell isn't yours, that's for sure. This is America, land of the free, if you don't like what someone else says on a post, then GET OVER IT. BTW: Failed to say, I liked the rounded looks of the older Chevy/GMC pickups. Just not the boxy looks of the news ones. My opinion, which btw, I'm entitled to give. So, go FUS. And mind your own business little boy. JERK!

Wow....id hate to know I got that upset with some dude online I don't know. Get a life fella....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This thread had everything in it! Definitely lived upto the 24hourcampfire standard when it comes to good ol fashion insults

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have an '84 short box 2 wheeler that is as rust free as u will ever find. I drove to Georgia to get it. That was right before the first kid came along and put the plans on hold. Someday. I bought a 454 for it but then got ahold of a 500 caddy out of a '69 Eldorado. Like I said someday i might get it done.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't come to the Campfire much anymore, and it's because of azzhole jerks like Huntswoman22. If you'll notice, others in this post implied that they preferred the older rounded look too, opposed to the newer ones. But for some reason Huntswoman22 chose to attack me, for some unknown reason, for my unprovoked comment concerning the shape of the newer model trucks. I mind my own business, I don't both a soul, and I don't give anyone any crap. But I don't, and I won't take crap from some idiot like Huntsgirl22. I will respond to his attacks, as I'd think many others would too. There are a lot of good decent folks that come in here to chat and share, but when someone like the boy Hunterwoman22 comes in here attacking others and smarting off, it just shows the low mentality of some of the few who use the Fire to try to act tough and try to put others down. Not appreciated, and not impressed with low lifes like huntboys22. Thanks for your time Sir. Have a good day and a Happy Easter.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's a hanky....dry your little eyes

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't come to the Campfire much anymore, and it's because of azzhole jerks like Huntswoman22. If you'll notice, others in this post implied that they preferred the older rounded look too, opposed to the newer ones. But for some reason Huntswoman22 chose to attack me, for some unknown reason, for my unprovoked comment concerning the shape of the newer model trucks. I mind my own business, I don't both a soul, and I don't give anyone any crap. But I don't, and I won't take crap from some idiot like Huntsgirl22. I will respond to his attacks, as I'd think many others would too. There are a lot of good decent folks that come in here to chat and share, but when someone like the boy Hunterwoman22 comes in here attacking others and smarting off, it just shows the low mentality of some of the few who use the Fire to try to act tough and try to put others down. Not appreciated, and not impressed with low lifes like huntboys22. Thanks for your time Sir. Have a good day and a Happy Easter.

Anyone that's been on here awhile and pays attention knows your a liberal piece of shcitt. You're little diva tantrums on this thread are merely window dressing.

Back on topic, let my boy drive my new-to-me 77 last night. Perfect trainer. He's been driving automatics for a couple years now, and I had him started on my '92 work truck with the 5 speed. This truck here is a whole new level of whiplash lol

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
First truck was a short bed '68 bought in 1970. Also had another shorty ('67) and a long bed '69. All great trucks and still my favorite GM body style.

But my "best" truck was s '76 short bed with reworked 350 and the loudest F'n exhaust system in the neighborhood: 2.5" Walker pipes, stubby glasspacks elbowed down behind the cab. Good looking truck, heaps of torque, ran like a demon.

Also had an '80 K10 shorty that was a pretty good truck.

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

A little dab of Vagicil will cure that right up for ya.

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The first vehicle I ever purchased was a 1973 GMC short wheel base 4x4 (bought in 1987). Drove that thing into the ground. Later my father in law gave us a 1976 Chevy Silverado short wheel base 4x4 that he bought new off the showroom floor. It was on the third motor when I got it and I drove it for several years until the family finally outgrew it. Great trucks!

This is the only picture I have of the '76 on my computer. Also one of my favorite pics of all time because it has the wife's granddad in it who was one of my best friends and mentors.

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
My first vehicle was a '68 short bed 2wd. Straight 6, 3 on the tree. Geared so low that it would go up the mountain just as fast as it would go down it. Bought it for $800 when I was 14. Replaced a fender well and fender that were rusted from a battery leak, replaced both rocker panels, sanded/primered/painted it all with my dad. Stripped and painted the interior and put new rubber in the floor. Mounted a receiver hitch and installed a brake controller. Put a third seat belt in the middle of the bench seat so there would be a belt for each of my younger siblings on the way to school. The only thing my Dad and I didn't do ourselves was having the bench seat reupholstered....we dropped the seat off while we had it out and a local shop did that.

Sold it when I left to go to college and I'm still mad at myself.....

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Is this square enough?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
No smile

MAGA
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I know.... I was just trying to show SOME GM love.

grin

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

you should stop visiting entirely, theres enough kansas city phaggots around here, we definitely don't need their queen coming around.

I kill chit. "The Heathens nest"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey, it's a Hydramatic!

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by dubePA
Hey, it's a Hydramatic!

Pretty cool huh?

Something clever here.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I like curves on women.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

OK, this one is not a chevy, it just shows I like square.

[Linked Image]

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
I remember when my buddy's Dad brought home his brand new 1972 3/4 ton 4x4 4 spd in Olive Green, was my favorite truck until I got my first new vehicle after College a 1978 Chevy K15 truck 4x4 with 350 4spd posi and it was Buckskin body and the center stripe was Tan, wish I had kept that truck but I was driving 50k miles a year to work, it was the middle of the Oil Embargo and gas prices went thru the roof, truck gas bill was higher than my mortgage frown

Ted
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.