Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
SM. He can't stay away.

Yep.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
SM. He can't stay away.

Yep.

Wonder if he's kin to soloman and Mojaveman?

Trolls use the ..."man" part so you'll be fooled into thinking they have a penis. whistle

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green
Welcome to the Fire. There are a lot of great people with a lot to contribute. There are a lot of guys here who really know their stuff and are wiling to share their knowledge and experience.

for example, I'm gonna ask Ringman about optics!

Why thank you. Yes, I also need to know more about optics. It's getting difficult for me to see to read or type without "cheaters." That's why I don't care if a rifle has a good set of iron sights on it or not. Doesn't matter one whit, either way.

What is this Troll thing some of you speak of? Trolling is a fisherperson term isn't it? To catch fish by trolling is an important technique, I always thought.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Unless you got the clap,..calling yourself "Burningman" will get ya labeled a homo on here.

,..Just so's you know.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
^^^true^^^

Something clever here.

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BurningMan but fisherperson???

WTF...I know I am late to the party.

*Master of random precision*
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey BM, you seem to smart to be talking to most of these rednecks, you must be a Democrat.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Peddler
Hey BM, you seem to smart to.....

Classic. Lolol

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Proper trolling requires a boat and motor that works. Kinda hard to have when U no have yob. A 24 hour campfire trolling session requires mom's computer and a hot pocket or two.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Peddler
Hey BM, you seem to smart to be talking to most of these rednecks, you must be a Democrat.

Hey smart guy, you need another "o" in your post,
You figure out where.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Brad
Originally Posted by sawbuck
[Linked Image]

That right there is the funniest thing I've seen on the "fire" in a long time...

We might be the only ones to think so.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Proper trolling requires a boat and motor that works. Kinda hard to have when U no have yob. A 24 hour campfire trolling session requires mom's computer and a hot pocket or two.

Yer right, at least on a small part of it. I always fished from the bank. used live bait, or stink bait. There's Not much boating allowing trolling in my past. I've seen it work though therefore it won't be ruled out.

Onto a more mundane subject, I have a "message" light flashing on the console, but can't access it nor turn it off. Is that a common occurrence in this community? I like to do things right, and color in between all the lines.

BTW, most lakes I've fished in required either a 10hp or less gasoline motor (engine?) or an electric motor. One on the front and one on the rear are best.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Just so we all know, is it even kosher to talk about fishing on this site, or is it der Verboten? I'm just trying to fit into a rather esoteric group. (or, soon to become one).

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That blinking light means you are "special".

Enjoy the light.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BurningMan
Just so we all know, is it even kosher to talk about fishing on this site, or is it der Verboten? I'm just trying to fit into a rather esoteric group. (or, soon to become one).

Pics. of fish, you have any. Post them.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by Wtxj

Pics. of fish, you have any. Post them.

Actually, no I don't. sorry. Everyone I ever caught or my family caught were taken home, then scaled, gutted, and put in hot oil for supper. The cats, both housecats & barn cats shared in the remains..heads, tails, guts, trimmings. They also enjoyed mudbugs caught in a creek on the way back to the house from the river. In fact, I suspect those cats loved the mudbugs best of all.

What about the continuously flashing message light? Is that a signal to beware?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Yes. It means your computer is about to go " Self-Aware", contact Skynet, and destroy all of mankind.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You computer will self destruct in 30 seconds after you open it. Some of the guys on this forum actually have a top secret government clearance and suspect you of being an Islamic mole with intentions of impregnating their young daughters and having jihadist children.

I'm actually kidding. Although I'm pretty sure if you are a moslem you have gotten your place on their hit list. We are really skeptical about stories catching fish and then eating them since you have no pictures. grin

Welcome aboard.
kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by ingwe

Yes. It means your computer is about to go " Self-Aware", contact Skynet, and destroy all of mankind.

I meant to say not to beware, but to Be Aware. Your comment has helped me focus, or better define my Writings.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

I meant to say not to beware, but to Be Aware. Your comment has helped me focus, or better define my Writings.

As resident grammar Nazi...thats just my job....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (007FJ, 1911a1, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 62 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,720
Posts18,514,225
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.