Tamron announced a few Mother’s Day Instant Savings specials today that are good until May 9th. To me, if you could only own two lenses, these would be the lenses – Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD lens with a total savings of $130 and the Tamron SP 150-600mm Di VC USD lens with a total savings of $120! Those aren’t rebates, those are instant savings! The Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD lens is the perfect all-in-one lens and I keep it on the camera when I am traveling or until I need a different lens. The Tamron SP 150-600mm Di VC USD lens is my only wildlife lens. These are the lowest prices I have seen on either of these two lenses with the Instant Savings.

If you have been waiting on the right moment to get yours…the time is now! Give Joel or Mark a call up at Camera Land to get your lenses and other gear ordered today! As always let them know you are a member of the Campfire for the best pricing.

The images below were made during a trip last week to the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee using the Tamron 16-300mm Di-II VC PZD lens or the Tamron SP 150-600mm Di VC USD lens.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Great photography is not about being in the right place at the right time, it is about putting yourself in the right place at the right time.