Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
If Cruz does nominate Fiorina for VP and Fiorina starts getting some significant press time, there's a danger for Trump.

One of Trump's earlier and probably stupidest mistakes was attacking Fiorina's qualifications based on her looks.

With Fiorina as a well-known person in California, somebody is going to have to keep a tight rein on Trump to prevent a repeat. Because she'll be laying it out on the line and doing her best to tick Trump off.

If Trump can't restrain himself against Fiorina, though, he'll melt down against Hillary.
----------

You've been right so far!

LOL.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB4

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
You've been right so far!

LOL.

Those who refuse to learn from history....

http://www.redstate.com/diary/clowngirl/2016/03/25/trumps-forgotten-fiorina/
Trump’s “Look at that face!” remarks were published on September 9th at about that time point 3 national polls had Trump in the low 3o’s * while Carly was in the low single digits. Then suddenly Trump spends the rest of the month in the 20’s (even dropping down to 17% in one poll behind Carson at 24%) and from September 11th until December 1st only 2 polls (out of 24 listed at RCP) have Trump breaking 30% support. And he went from leading by 12 to 13% to usually single digit leads (up until mid to late November) and even trailing Carson in one poll. Meanwhile, Fiorina came up in the polls quite quickly.

All he has to do is act like... well.. a decent human being.

Good luck.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Anyone have any evidence Trump's POTUS odds went up today?
Anyone have any numbers on a 3rd party candidacy today?

You will certainly see desperation and I cannot wait.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Cal-loon

Keep your fingers crossed!

Hahaha!!!!

President Trump will soon be common vernacular!! B

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by fats
Hillary is gonna win the November election, Trump has laid the groundwork

If she does, it's not because of Trump, or Cruz, or any other candidate; it will be because those of us that oppose her can't get our heads out of our collective asses long enough to rally AGAINST her. The proof of that is seen on this site daily.

Spot on and f'n disgusting.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by EdM

If she does, it's not because of Trump, or Cruz, or any other candidate; it will be because those of us that oppose her can't get our heads out of our collective asses long enough to rally AGAINST her. The proof of that is seen on this site daily.

Please pile the guilt on. You Trump a** lickers argue more emotionally by the day.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump should totally ignore Cruz and Kasich, and especially Fiorina and direct all his guns on Hitlery. Act like its over. . . he is the presumptive nominee.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by EdM

Rest easy guys, the campfire is about as far away from the pulse of the nation as it gets.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by EdM

Rest easy guys, the campfire is about as far away from the pulse of the nation as it gets.

---------------

Precisely.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88
Originally Posted by EdM

Please pile the guilt on. You Trump a** lickers argue more emotionally by the day.

Retard, and using that word to describe you is an insult to the mentally handicapped, both EdM and I voted for CRUZ, not Trump.

The issue is not ass-licking (though you bring that up like it means something to you), it's ASS KICKING - specifically kicking Hitlery's ass in November. Concentrate on HER, and vote for whomever the R nominee might be. That's the only intelligent choice available and really the only one that matters.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Trump should totally ignore Cruz and Kasich, and especially Fiorina and direct all his guns on Hitlery. Act like its over. . . he is the presumptive nominee.

If the words left his mouth, you can bet that his flock listened.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Now Trump gets to beat Fiorina TWICE. Ted Cruz is the Hewlett Packard of the GOP race. Old news, no product, and grasping at Carly Fiorina for a boost....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EdM

Truth.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

That would be a very intelligent play on his part, and he'd be concentrating on what really matters - beating Hitlery.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Truth.

Word.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[quote=EdM]Rest easy guys, the campfire is about as far away from the pulse of the nation as it gets.
Truth.

Totally agree. Which is why the hatred, insults and vitriol on the campfire during this campaign has shocked me. Throwing barbs and snarky comments at each other, sure.. happens all the time.

Never thought a Republican presidential race would be the cause for tearing the party apart.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Quit supporting it then.

William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Civility-Trumps strong suit. grin

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
Quit supporting it then.

Reply button, counselor... Reply...

No idea who you're replying to in about in 2/3rds of your posts.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Mike Pence’s endorsement?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

82 members (3dtestify, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 808outdoors, 44automag, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,216 guests, and 879 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,994
Posts18,481,132
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.