Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
http://www.salon.com/2016/04/25/bad..._of_pennsylvania_dems_to_switch_parties/

Donald Trump is coaxing tens of thousands of Pennsylvania Dems to switch parties

An unprecedented number of Pennsylvanians have switched their party affiliation from Democrat to Republican ahead of Tuesday’s primary in order to vote Trump, according to a Duluth News Tribune report.

The report said that “61,500 Democrats have become Republicans so far this year, part of a 145,000 jump in Republican registrations since the fall 2015 election.”

Many of these voters crossing party lines are working-class, middle-aged and “feel Trump is sticking it to the man.” They feel the Democratic party has prioritized the wants of more lucrative voting blocs, like youths, minorities and yuppies. For this reason, they find Trump’s political incorrectness refreshing.

“The silent majority’s been kept quiet by all the political correctness in the world,” Laurie McGinnis, a 49-year-old school bus driver, told the paper.

GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
That'll pizz off a lotta Cruzers..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's no surprise that trump draws democrats. He's been on their side all his life. When he wins over conservatives I'll be impressed. (With his acting skills)

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hell I'm a Cruzer. It's not a matter of being pizzed, it's a matter of worry that Trump's Conservative epiphany won't last past the election. And worry that he'll do something dumb to lose the election. Like try to run with no ground game.

But like I said in another thread, I think he sincerely wants to see the country be safe & prosperous. As opposed to the Dems, who mostly crave power.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He's kicked ass on the conservative vote since day 1.

Do you not read how the demographics have played out?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe
http://www.salon.com/2016/04/25/bad..._of_pennsylvania_dems_to_switch_parties/

Donald Trump is coaxing tens of thousands of Pennsylvania Dems to switch parties

An unprecedented number of Pennsylvanians have switched their party affiliation from Democrat to Republican ahead of Tuesday’s primary in order to vote Trump, according to a Duluth News Tribune report.

The report said that “61,500 Democrats have become Republicans so far this year, part of a 145,000 jump in Republican registrations since the fall 2015 election.”

Many of these voters crossing party lines are working-class, middle-aged and “feel Trump is sticking it to the man.” They feel the Democratic party has prioritized the wants of more lucrative voting blocs, like youths, minorities and yuppies. For this reason, they find Trump’s political incorrectness refreshing.

“The silent majority’s been kept quiet by all the political correctness in the world,” Laurie McGinnis, a 49-year-old school bus driver, told the paper.

Ya, this is surprising. Liberals voting for a Planned Parenthood contributor and supporter.

Wow, a true bombshell.

Last edited by kroo88; 04/27/16.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Trump isn't my first choice, I liked Dr. Ben, then I guess Cruz.

But, I'll vote for The Donald in a heart beat if he's the nominee.

We gotta ALL get behind the "R" choice and beat H-Dog...

Trump may do better than people think.

DF

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sad thing is day after he gets elected and switches back to his true liberal policies, all we'll hear from the trumptards is that hillary would have been worse. There'll be no mention that there was a proven conservative option during the primaries.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mog75
It's no surprise that trump draws democrats. He's been on their side all his life. When he wins over conservatives I'll be impressed. (With his acting skills)

Sounds like the establishment description of Ronaldus Magnus 36 years ago.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I still think he's a sleeper democrat, and I'm believing it more every day. Campaign speeches mean nothing to me, He and the clintons came up with this plan in 2012, and have been setting it up ever since. I really hope I'm wrong.

and FREE EYEBALL!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I still think he's a sleeper democrat, and I'm believing it more every day. Campaign speeches mean nothing to me, He and the clintons came up with this plan in 2012, and have been setting it up ever since. I really hope I'm wrong.

The choice is Hitlery, or the R nominee. Those are the choices. Choose wisely.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There are a lot of democrats that are fairly conservative but get sick and tired of the social wedge issues. I'm sick of "conservatives" railing about gays and the non-issue of transgendered folks swarming into locker rooms around the country. I'm sick of fighting settled law like RvW and I'm damn sure that if these wedge issues weren't embraced by the RNC the conservative movement would gain a lot more members. One doesn't have to hate gays in order to be conservative.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
There are a lot of democrats that are fairly conservative but get sick and tired of the social wedge issues. I'm sick of "conservatives" railing about gays and the non-issue of transgendered folks swarming into locker rooms around the country. I'm sick of fighting settled law like RvW and I'm damn sure that if these wedge issues weren't embraced by the RNC the conservative movement would gain a lot more members. One doesn't have to hate gays in order to be conservative.

But, if they didn't concentrate on the culture war BS then they'd have to actually address REAL problems ... and that just CAN'T happen...

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

I think he is more Patriotic than anything and sees what is happening to this once great country. Politicians have, for the most part brought us down.

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
[Linked Image]

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/27/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

I really hope your right and I'm wrong. If I could get crap on the campfire for the next 8 years for thinking the second coming of Reagan was a liberal I'd love every minute of it. I'll vote for him if he's the choice. Just have zero faith that he's much more conservative than hillary.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've never said I wouldn't vote for him. I'd just rather vote for a conservative.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If that was truly the case, the Klintons would have pulled the plug on Trump long ago. He's gone much further than anyone thought he would.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll believe it when I see trump annihilate hillary in a debate. I want to see him call her out on how she accepted his bribes and what she gave him in return. Send her storming off the stage. The little tiffs between the two of them so far has been more like teenagers flirting.

and FREE EYEBALL!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie

I really hope your right and I'm wrong. If I could get crap on the campfire for the next 8 years for thinking the second coming of Reagan was a liberal I'd love every minute of it. I'll vote for him if he's the choice. Just have zero faith that he's much more conservative than hillary.

Shared sentiment, mog.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,540 guests, and 1,359 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,456
Posts18,471,117
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.