Print Thread
Hop To
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Dear Fellow Members,

It is VERY IMPORTANT that you immediately send this to as many friends as you can and we take action.

The article quoted HSUS and other Anti's and it was not completely in our favor. But the news is now out there that our Commission is corrupt. We have all known that for years. PLEASE take immediate action and send a note to the Governor and your other representatives.

Thank you.

Lisa McNamee

Past President Orange County

Co-Chair SCI CA Coaltion

California Conservation Community Calls for Investigation into Improprieties on California Fish & Game Commission

California Chapters of Safari Club International Say

Los Angeles Times Exposes Conflicts that Call Previous Decisions into Question

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (April 18, 2016) – In response to a blistering Los Angeles Times investigation into a range of allegations of impropriety involving the California Fish & Game Commission, one of the largest conservation organizations in the country today called on the Governor and Legislature to conduct an independent review of the commission and their votes to determine if they should be overturned.

The Times' story Hunters angry over changes at state Fish and Wildlife agency say panel no longer represents them

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-...-wildlife-commission-20160417-story.html

exposed an array of previously undisclosed commissioner conflicts of interest, actions that defied the state legislature and votes that were cast by commissioners even though their terms had expired years before.

“The LA Times has turned the lights on to reveal a government commission that is totally out of control and operating without any checks and balances,” said Lisa McNamee, past president of Safari Club International’s Orange County chapter. “It calls into question virtually every decision the Fish and Game Commission has made over the last several years.”

She urged the Governor and Legislature to launch a thorough review of past and present commissioners to determine if decisions they made should be stricken from the record.

“It’s outrageous that commissioners have been handing checks to lobbyists from the dais and voting on matters for which they have a blatant conflict of interest,” she said. “This is a tremendous disservice to all Californians and an affront to good, clean and responsible government.”

Not only do the commission’s decisions undermine good government, but they also represent an attack on the sound science crucial to protecting wildlife.

“Science has clearly shown that hunting plays a crucial role in managing wildlife,” she said. “Unfortunately votes based in politics ignore this science and actually harm the very wildlife they claim to be protecting. It is time for the Governor and legislature to clean house and get politics out of the Commission. A good place to start would be to vet current appointees and put hunters or biologists on the Commission.”

scioc.org

facebook.com/sciorangecounty

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I couldn't get past the first sentence.

Try again to communicate if you choose to.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I wouldn't expect much as Newsom is as anti hunter as a politician can be.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I wouldn't expect much as Newsom is as anti hunter as a politician can be.

I have to give the gal credit for recognizing the value of hunting considering she is with the Sierra Club.

Credit where credit is due when it comes to common sense. smile

Now they are so extreme they are infighting...

When I no longer have the right to protect my own person or property...my person and property have become public property in common.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I couldn't get past the first sentence either.

Anybody have a pic? Is she hot?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by kingston
I couldn't get past the first sentence either.

Anybody have a pic? Is she hot?

Since you edited out of interest I went and looked. smile I could not find anything that I could call "For sure". Sorry man, there was a couple images that did spark my interest though...lol

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (1badf350, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 55 invisible), 2,305 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,139
Posts18,502,738
Members73,991
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.