Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bea175
Rob get on board or get the P H U C K of the train

He thinks he is in the lead, because he is pullin a train.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WhelenAway

It's over stupid!

Why yes, it is over stupid. That's what some of us have been trying to tell you! And it's been over for quite awhile now. Not to fear though. While we have pretty much backed ourselves into a corner, the Dems are millimeters away from rescuing their equally tumultuous election by getting Hillary indicted. Federal felony for destroying government records, if they tag her with it - which she did, prevents her from ever holding public office again.

Enter Elizabeth Warren to save the day. (Yeah, that one, the one who warns us of the evils of Trump. cry grin )

Or perhaps you meant, "It's over, Stupid!"?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
August of 2008, John McCain held a very steady lead of 8% over a one term Senator....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
She is going to fry him. He ain't potus material. How come the R's got no good man to run?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Rob Jordan,

You obviously were soon to forget your deep throat hero left his load in your face and then quit and left you in your sad feverish condition. I'm quite certain you were more than devistated to learn that it really wasn't love at all and you were nothing more than a warm mouth.

So far the only accurate thing that has come out of your mouth was the aim of cruzes cock shooting his load into your eyes. It has only served to leave a SAD feverish cochsucker in a blinded state of feverish trembling. Cruz has withdrawn his cock from your throat permanently so it's time to get over it. I really don't think the Hillary strap on is going to help with the fever either.

And Trump doesn't abide feverish cock dwellers so your on your own cupcake. I'd recommend a different forum.

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
talk about hurt feelers.

At this point, anybody giving RJ a load of [bleep] is just as much to blame as he is perceived to be - probably moreso.

Here's an idea - stop reading his threads?

Beginning to think y'all support Trump because it validates your desire to be a dick.

You do know that Trump isn't as of yet the nominee, and if he gets it, he still has to fight Hillary and despite the chest bumping rhetoric, that ain't a gimmee.

and shodd:

Originally Posted by Shodd

I don't vote because from a phycolgical observation I do not participate in worthless endeavors that will not bring about a desired result. Why won't the desired result ever happen.

FOAD.

your lack of participation is the reason we contend with contentious BS like this.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
At least Limbaugh stated yesterday he believed Trump could win in a landslide.

I agree with Limbaugh.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I believe Trump could win in a landslide.

I also know there's a chance he may not.

Like it or not, people better get ready for even more slash and burn politics. The dems will not go quietly - nor will it be obvious.

People may as well get used to seeing anti-trump sentiment continue.

The fact the Rob Jordan, for all his efforts, is the focal point of this much angst is nuts. Consider it a community service if nothing else.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RobJordan
shocked Whoa.. How can this be?? Drumpf gets zero bump from securing the nomination, instead Clinton widens her lead?? Say it ain't so Trumpkins! cry

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...l/ar-BBsEj23?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SK2BDHP

I'll bet you believe the news printed in Izvestia on the Hudson and Pravda on the Potomac also. Goebbels and Baghdad Bob's reports were clear and honest to you.

Jim

"Whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force." --Thomas Jefferson

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
One thing I hope that Trump has going for him is that he will not play the role of 'Good 'ole boy Southern Gentleman' with the HildaBeast, like other republican candidates have done. He certainly has enough ammo to play as mean and nasty as the Dems do. I hope he decides to take the gloves off, and if he does it will be interesting to see if she drops the woman card. It will be hard to come off as a strong feminazi and a helpless victimized bleeder at the same time.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
shocked Whoa.. How can this be?? Drumpf gets zero bump from securing the nomination, instead Clinton widens her lead?? Say it ain't so Trumpkins! cry

MSN? Hilarious..

Give it up Rob - yer goin' down like the Hindenburg.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Because pollsters know that the only poll that has to be accurate is the one just before the election. Until then, they're just used for propaganda. And for some, the propaganda works.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
No one but a believer would believe MSN on such a topic. I sure don't

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
R for SCOTUS. It's that simple.

RobJordan, you've got to pull your head out of Hillary's crotch. The world is passing you by.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think we all should just give up, turn in all our guns, knives, and sharp gardening tools, and vote for Hillary. The world is doomed because Trump is not perfect.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I think when Cruz picked carly to be his veep, robjordan locked himself in the bathroom for some quality time.

Like those Japanese soldiers who kept fighting for decades, he just hasn't heard yet that the campaign is over.

Jordan, it's over. You lost.

Last edited by dassa; 05/06/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RWE
talk about hurt feelers.

At this point, anybody giving RJ a load of [bleep] is just as much to blame as he is perceived to be - probably moreso.

Here's an idea - stop reading his threads?

Beginning to think y'all support Trump because it validates your desire to be a dick.

You do know that Trump isn't as of yet the nominee, and if he gets it, he still has to fight Hillary and despite the chest bumping rhetoric, that ain't a gimmee.

Sorry RWE, Really tired or RJ's lies and bullchidt and reserve the right to tell him to jam it up his NWO (New World Order) political aspirations by proxy whenever the mood strikes.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Indiana Poll that was SOOOOOOO important to the cruzzies:

IPFW/Downs Center 4/13 - 4/27 400 LV MOE 4.9 Cruz +16

Course, the voters had the last word.

Just like they will in the general.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 1minute, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,487 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,440
Posts18,470,863
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.