Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FreeMe
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
Trump doesn't really care if it is true or not. Rafael Cruze Sr was going around saying something to the effect that Cruze was God's candidate. Trump used the story to cast light on the fact that Cruze Sr actually had been a Castro supporter and it is very possible that it is Cruze Sr in the picture with Oswalt. He hoped it would cast dispersions and would set Cruze off and get him ranting like crazed idiot...and it worked smile.
GO TRUMP !

Could be.

I implore, I exhort every member of the body of Christ to vote according to the word of God and vote for the candidate that stands on the word of God and on the Constitution of the United States of America,” Rafael Cruz said in a video clip aired by Fox News. “And I am convinced that man is my son, Ted Cruz. The alternative could be the destruction of America.

How does one respond to that? I wouldn't do it the way Trump did, but if you're going to invoke "God's anointed" status you should be expecting just about anything in response.

For anyone to presume to be "God's candidate" is a bit much for me. People that say this sort of stuff usually end being busted for [bleep] little kids or something of the sort.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
A better question might be how many care?

Anti-Trump people fought hard and lost. Time to focus upon the one thing we can (presumably?) agree upon; beat Hillary!

I think there is a good chance that with the UAW here and his America First message our state may FINALLY go red!

It's been a while...

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It's all about the SCOTUS picks and the second amendment for me. These are things that a POTUS can influence. The national concealed carry is interesting-it's the only way to get freedom for the Calif and NY slaves

Trump will be in town Friday

Gonna try to get in.

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
I read in a thread about how would you like your daughter marrying someone like Donald Trump??? I am not so sure that would be as bad as your son or daughter marrying Hillary. But that is just me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I read in a thread about how would you like your daughter marrying someone like Donald Trump???

Read this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ser-White-House-TRUMP-stripped-bare.html

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RAS
I would like a head count please. For me, no. Trump believes it though. Our GOP front runner running against Hillary Clinton.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...lts/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

My follow up question later on is, "How many of you believe a kook should have the nuclear codes?"

It was in the Inquirer so it has to be true, right? crazy blush

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 52 invisible), 2,691 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,459
Posts18,471,217
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.