Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
You must have seen the whole thing. he was ticketed for not waiting 24 hours the guide had the bull spotted the helicopter just got him to camp and he never waited 24 hr. Yes he broke the law and he payed his fine what is your hard on for him. You sound like a jealous prick. You can't afford to play with the big boys so you slander them on the web in an attempt to make your self think you could to!!! if you had a fckn nickel to your name. You city pukes ruined this state with your bullshit. Go back to hunt wa Forum where they protect the feelings of little bitches like you. A one month suspension would be the funniest fckn thing ever (oh no I can't make fun of whining kccuunts for a whole month!!!!! What will I do?!! ). To funny

And you would think that would have served as a "wake-up call" for him.

And I do believe that if you do your research that the individuals investigating this 2007 violation concluded that the guide had a helicopter pretty much in the air spotting elk every day that they were out hunting. IIRC there were multiple state and federal, misdemeanor and felony charges.

Trophy elk hunter tagged for hiring helicopter, lying

Reichert also hired a helicopter service to spot elk for the hunt, which is unlawful in Washington and many other states, said Michael C. Ormsby, United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Washington.

In December 2007, Reichert killed a trophy elk in the Umatilla National Forest with Wick’s assistance outside the area the Forest Service had authorized Wick to provide outfitter-guiding services.

Reichert later falsely claimed that Wick had provided no professional services during the hunt or been paid any money for his services, Ormsby said.

http://www.columbian.com/news/2012/jul/23/trophy-elk-hunter-tagged-hiring-helicopter-lying/

Last edited by JDHasty; 05/10/16.
GB1

J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Spokesman Review

Trophy elk hunter tagged for lying
OUTLAW – Outback Outfitters guide Jon C. Wick, 46, of Summerville, Ore., and Tod L. Reichert, 72, of Salkum, Wash., have pleaded guilty to criminal violations in a 2007 Blue Mountains elk hunt involving Washington’s coveted “Governor’s tag.”

Reichert purchased the any-bull auction tag and hired Wick’s guiding service.

Violations include using a helicopter to spot elk for the hunt, guiding outside the outfitter’s licensed area, and lying to enforcement officers.

Reichert’s sentence includes a $5,000 fine and two years’ probation during which he cannot enter a national forest.

"using a helicopter to spot elk for the hunt" is not different in degree, it is different in kind than "not waiting 24 hours the guide had the bull spotted the helicopter just got him to camp and he never waited 24 hr"

J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
"Reichert also hired a helicopter service that Wick used to spot elk in aid of the hunt, which is unlawful in Washington State."

http://www.wallowa.com/20121024/outfitter-guide-sentenced

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
JDHasty
Registered on 09/09/2012
11 posts from 09/09/2012 through 04/02/2014
19 posts since 05/05/2016 and going

Interesting.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Creepy little bromance you have here John, go back to hunt-wa, you have many more supporters over there... HINT

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
IC B2

J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts.

"I have learned two things in 32 years of being a wildlife conservation officer. Violators lie when they get caught and they lie after they are convicted to minimize their role in the violation, and even when the truth comes out of them, it is rarely the whole truth."
John S.

Apologists would have people believe that the helicopter usage was limited to airlifting an aging hunter into camp. Go up a few posts and see for yourself if that is not what is being implied. There is absolutely nothing in the public record that supports such a conclusion.

The evidence strongly supported the case that while the helicopter may have used to transport the hunter to camp, the helicopter was retained as much for the purpose of locating elk as it was for transport and the inconvenient truth is that the helicopter was in fact used for real-time elk spotting.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I nailed the liberal [bleep] puke for sure a wildlife conservation officer is code word for park nark. You will have a lot of crow to eat if Todd is not convicted but a guy at the race track in "eburg " would be a great source. Get a phuucknlifeyou scummy pos.

Last edited by fredIII; 05/10/16.
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Are you suggesting that my buddy, who I attended the stock car races in Yakima w/last Friday evening with, who grew up in the Kittitas Valley, who's family is fourth generation in the Kittitas Valley, has been peeing on my leg re: how this whole sorry episode went down?

If you follow how this has played out so far, there is nothing in the public record to support that conclusion and every indication that it is you who has been being dry-shaved by the someone who you trusted as legitimate.

Now, that being said, a small amount of what I have been told has been what was being bragged about about in the local watering holes of eBurg after the "hunt" but before those involved in the "hunt" were told to STFU about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hasty - are related to cumminscowboy per chance?

Before you completely outdrive your headlights, just for shiggles, google Coffin v. United States, 156 U.S. 432 and report your findings on its relevance to your OP.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
The drivin' be slow and the headlights be bright.

The man was charged and the gist of my reference to the earlier episode is that a prudent man would have never been allowed himself to be put in the position to have charges filed after getting what amounted to a pass on that one.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JDHasty

The man was charged

Precisely; charged.

Report back when there's a conviction and you can have your day in the sun. Until then, find some shade and give it a rest.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
He will get a pass on this one as well. 75,000$ to the RMEF. Not to mention at least 50,000$ a year to fish and game. Not to mention the nearly 1,000,000$ worth of tags he has bought in the last 25 years I think he might know someone or something. And you never mentioned what your great generous donations have been to big game hunting. Let's hear what makes you so holy. Or why you have the right to out a guy that has not been convicted based on hear say at a race track and a bar. You Tacoma guys are a joke of the least funny order.

Last edited by fredIII; 05/10/16.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey dumbhasty, wasn't OJ "charged"?? You poor stupid tatle tale sonafabitch.... wow+p

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Well now, how's all your denying he was even in GMU 334 workin' out for ya'? How's your assurances that there would be no charges filed been workin' out for ya'? How's all your smash mouth been workin' out for ya'? Not so well, has it?

You were the two dumbasses who called me out when you should have let sleeping dogs lie. The problem you have is that I have my facts straight.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's Tods fault some stupid dumb sonafabitch from wdfw such as yourself gave him permission to kill it with a musket which th e unit was designated for??? Shut your cockholster dummy.....

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by Judman
It's Tods fault some stupid dumb sonafabitch from wdfw such as yourself gave him permission to kill it with a musket which th e unit was designated for??? Shut your cockholster dummy.....

I happen to know who you are trying to implicate and guess what? The brother of someone you are calling a "stupid dumb sonafabitch" happens to also be a good friend of mine. In fact he and I were hanging out yesterday.

Keep digging dimwit.

GMU 334 has firearm restrictions south of the canal. It has no ML season. It is closed to branch antler bulls period. The General i.e. modern firearm season is true spike only and the archery season is true spike or antlerless. The Raffle Tag was not valid in that unit period, ever. It spells that out in the Game Regs. The one simple, unambiguous sentence in bold below is the controlling legal authority.

WAC 232-28-283
Big game and wild turkey auction, raffle, and special incentive permits.

(21) SOUTH-CENTRAL WASHINGTON BIG GAME RAFFLE PERMIT
(a) Bag limit: One additional any bull elk, one additional any buck deer, and one California bighorn sheep ram; total harvest not to exceed three animals.
(b) Hunt Area: For elk, any 300 or 500 series GMU EXCEPT those GMUs closed to elk hunting and those GMUs not open to branch antlered bull elk hunting by the fish and wildlife commission. For deer, any 300 or 500 series GMU EXCEPT those GMUs closed to deer hunting by the fish and wildlife commission. For California bighorn sheep, the director is authorized to select areas open for this hunt based on population objectives, harvest objectives, and recent harvest parameters as identified by the department. The selection of hunt areas will be made no later than December 1 for the following year, and will be posted on the department's web site no later than January 1. For bighorn sheep, any bighorn herd located south of U.S. Highway 2 in Chelan County and west of the Columbia River in Kittitas and Yakima counties.
(c) Season dates: September 1 - December 31
(d) Weapon: Any legal weapon.
(e) Number of permit hunters selected: 1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tell me why this is news again?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Is 334 open to any elk hunting? Any? Archery? Muzzleloader? Anything?

Ain’t easy havin pals.
J
JDHasty Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
He will get a pass on this one as well. 75,000$ to the RMEF. Not to mention at least 50,000$ a year to fish and game. Not to mention the nearly 1,000,000$ worth of tags he has bought in the last 25 years I think he might know someone or something. And you never mentioned what your great generous donations have been to big game hunting. Let's hear what makes you so holy. Or why you have the right to out a guy that has not been convicted based on hear say at a race track and a bar. You Tacoma guys are a joke of the least funny order.

Hey there smart guy: You just made the case that Todd Reichert has no excuse. No one has more experience with these opportunities than Todd. By God, he's bought north of a Million $mackeroos worth of these type of tags over the last quarter century.

I think you might have just got yourself kicked off the defense team.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ooops looks like it is.... grin

Last edited by Judman; 05/10/16.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 54 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,409
Posts18,470,295
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.