-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump is running against Hitlery, not Soros. Concentrate on beating here, and concentrate fire on the one you have to beat FIRST, then worry about the others.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by stevelyn
The Israelis should have capped that SOB years ago.

So...you are good with a foreign government killing American citizens on American soil?

He didn't always have dual citizenship. I think he would have made a neat lamp shade in 1944.

Soros was far too important to the Nazis as he was making himself quite busy and quite rich by selling out Jewish families to the Nazis and then stealing the doomed family wealth.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
The little oompaloompa should have caught a heavy metal dosed glass of tang moons ago.

Trump Won!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunner500
The little oompaloompa should have caught a heavy metal dosed glass of tang moons ago.

Absolutely no doubt.

He's been a global threat since the 1940s.

However, to have Trump concentrate any attention at all on him now would be to detract from focusing all fire and attention on Hitlery, and that would just be stupid.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by watch4bear
First Soros backed Occupy wall Street (anti-capitalism)

Then the Black Lives Matter movement (race hustling)

and now trump protests (open borders)

When will trump go on the offensive?

Probably when you stop whining about everything he does or does`nt do. shocked

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
IC B2

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by gunner500

Absolutely no doubt.

He's been a global threat since the 1940s.

However, to have Trump concentrate any attention at all on him now would be to detract from focusing all fire and attention on Hitlery, and that would just be stupid.

Agreed, and true, hitlery is the [ONLY] target for now!

Trump Won!
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

I doubt pointing out the puppet master of the democrat party could benefit hillary. Any known ties to soros should be lethal.

He's guilty of murdering cops, civilians, and untold amounts of property damage. He is funding a communist takeover in this country.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Bear, gravity will take care of G. Soros in due time. It's his son who now controls his set agenda(s), going forward, that's the real threat, even more of a zealot than his dad is. The son is the true puppet master while ole dad is just passing through.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump is all we got now. It's time for the kooks and ignorant SOB's to hide and let normal people come to grips with that.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I didn't know he had a son. These people should however be drug out of the shadows and into the light.

Its the same as bin laden sending a bunch of guys to do his dirty work.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Soros was far too important to the Nazis as he was making himself quite busy and quite rich by selling out Jewish families to the Nazis and then stealing the doomed family wealth.

As a 13 year old?

Impressive

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by JSTUART
The Israelis should have capped that SOB years ago.

So...you are good with a foreign government killing American citizens on American soil?

Depends on the so-called "citizen". I really don't care who whacks him or what soil he dies on. I don't consider him to be much of a citizen, much less American. For an American, he's caused us much irreparable harm.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. If the Muzz horde whacked him I'd be good with it.

Muzz horde, Jew horde, Indian horde. Who cares as long as he is gone.

kwg

'Zactley.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by watch4bear
I didn't know he had a son. These people should however be drug out of the shadows and into the light.

Its the same as bin laden sending a bunch of guys to do his dirty work.

Agree. His son controls his foundation, move on.org, etc. He has many tentacles out there, all pointed at the free American.

When you think about it, the armed American Citizen is the only wild card left out there in the whole, fuggin, sick world. All others are just subjects, not citizens. Whe our British cousins pretty much conquered the world, they knew the full value of disarming the populace.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sycamore

As a 13 year old?

Impressive

Sycamore

I've seen some 13 yr olds packing AK's doing worse than just pointing out folks with a nod or index finger. ymmv.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You've seen a 13 year old with an AK-47, or you've seen a picture of a 13 year old with an AK?

Was it your impression they were amassing a fortune?

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
For an American, he's caused us much irreparable harm.

What did he get caught doing?

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 30 invisible), 2,138 guests, and 1,023 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,704
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.