Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Dog,thought it was his old horse that needed to be put down.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Without getting too involved in the online pissin contest here. I am really digging that red and blue McFlame. Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but do they have a special designation for that or do just order it as a red to blue McFlame?

Thanks
Russell

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
It can be pretty brutal around here Derrick. Good luck in Africa, and with your stock sales.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunternm,

You REALLY "get after it"! Congratulations?!?

What does it cost for a Guided Squirrel Titty "Hunt"? Do tell about the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in managing to be both a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...but don't "forget" you "can read this",nor gawk the splendid pixels.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. At least it is free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your being an Opiate Addled Geriatric Bed Pan Washer...gives you plenty of time to perfect your Whine,add to your incredibly long list of Excuses and "live" vicariously.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'rst,

Pissin' Match?!? Hardly...it's more of a Jerry Lewis Telethon,with The Fhuqking Retards looking to panhandle a smidge more on every pass and obliviously quantify their perpetual ineptitude. EPIC humor!

Now there are prolly no flies on a #6 Liljee SAAMI 7-08 at 22",with 162A-Max at 2700fps,wrapped in a fixed heavy filled A5 wearin' Marty M4,Decelerator,Marty rail and even when suffering a Reupold MK4 M1 3.5-10x. I've a "hunch" it prolly Agg's in the realm of STUPID and has likely not hurt 7-08 Sales.(grin)

Because a picture is worth 1000 words,my advice is to always have folks include my image of the finished product and send it to the horse's mouth,in order to replicate a dupe ala McMillan. You might wanna PM SuperKchunt and Shefire,to see if it's "OK" with them,to steal a pic they done already stole. Though neither could begin to afford an A5,they do DREAM mightily in the regard and to swipe that much Imagination and Pretend at once from 'em,would be mean of you.

Laughing!...............

'Ag,

"Brutal"?!?

Jeezus Fhuqk you Texans are a "rough & tumble" lot.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B2

W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
elk, those gr. squirrels are really something.. Just found a 17HMR, what ammo do you like best??

Molon Labe
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I use the Hornady 17gr Vmax.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Thanks!

Molon Labe
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
http://youtu.be/3Vn8iD6VFYU

Elk last weekend from the couch with a 1-12" twist it sucked bad. LOL

Op nice stocks hope your hunt was a blast.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
FredIII,that looks like fun! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It is

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks Stumpy....

you're so kind...

A least I think you are....

between being a drunk, crossed and can't type, that Alaskan Bush Trailer Trash Gibberish is really hard to understand....

its easier when your Lab takes pity on you, or feels embarrassed enough to type your posts out for you....

at least he's smart enough to translate that Popeye Style Mumbling Gibberish of yours into English...

And where's all the pics of Fish your shot? posted along with camo'ing and cleaning your rifles in the stream... get them all covered in rust, so you can look more manly and 'accomplished' to your groupies...

We all miss those pics, even tho most are 10 plus years old and we've all seen them a million times...and you ended up with them, knowing a guy... who knows a guy... who knows a guy, who has a cousin, who has a wife, who shot the bear you're showing...

It ain't easy being you, is it? How's the Blood Pressure doing anyway? some of us are concerned...last pic I saw of you, you were looking a little bug eyed, more so than your normal bugeyed look...your head looks like a bowling ball with a brain aneurysm starting to blow inside...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunternm,

Talk about your Hummer zero,come-ups and how you "arrange" POA/POI correlations with that steaming pile of fhuqking schit...mainly because it will be FUNNY. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

CoyoKchunter,

I don't shoot nearly as "much" as elkchunternm does...though I certainly shoot a fhuqk of a LOT more. Hint. Not that I don't getta kick outta your gettin' giddy,when you talk Window Licker to Window Licker. Congratulations?!?

Tough to get giddy about the ammo cited,but I'll not slight the sweet "satisfactions" of a Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk's Imagination and Pretend. Hint. Laughing!

Elephant Loads have their place and are impossible to whoop for Penetration/bone breakin'. The 18" LW Hummer spouts,make much better velocity than the much longer CZ's efforts. Hint.

[Linked Image]

As 17 grainers go,A-17 is THE pick of the litter. Pardon the McMillan handles. Google it. Laughing!

The .920" reliably outpaces the .720",which is nothing more than a conversation piece,despite it all flying over your pointy head. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

515yds worth of windshield from a 150yd zero,prolly don't hurt the equation and yessssssssss...you'd best Google that too.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking Treasure Trove of "information".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

It's ALWAYS funnier than fhuqk when you TRY to talk "particulars",which is why even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to even try. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Shefire,

You be CERTAIN to try and "convince" yourself of those things you MOST need to hear,when the most you "do" is set on the sidelines and "live" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend and you can "convince" yourself that you "could too". Then be sure to wax eloquent ala Vagina Monologue Whine and then build some "fresh" Excuses,so as to try and satiate the "satisfactions" your reality. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. You'd need a co-signer for the leader material alone.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So Stumpy, thank Hutch for typing out your last post for you...

But inquiring minds want to know...

Did you shoot that deer with a 17 hornet, or a 22 Hornet, or the K version of either?

and what's the scoop on the deer? was it snorkling and you nailed him when he surfaced? waste the sucker while he was on his vacation? guess its wife won't get the money back...

and that fish, that's a big friggin gold fish? did you shoot that out of your neighbor's fish bowel and then throw it in the stream for the hero pics, or something else...

I know you don't fish in your bath tub or toilet bowl, as it is know around Craig, you don't own a bath tube, finding no need for one, and the toilet bowl's not needed when you have a perfectly good working order out house...

tou're living the dream Mater!.. even if its ain't easy being Schtick...

have a great weekend sexually molesting the local wild life there Stumpy.....and thank you for your time in the service of our nation...Sempre Fi!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunternm,

Isn't it "nice" that CZ's have the dangle ball high-capacity magazines,that don't hold schit for round count? You can shoot that bitch for a week and never come close to needing to top 'er off. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Shefire,

If you are gonna "live" vicariously and steal my pics...you may as well try to add some "street cred" and drop my dog's name,to help "substantiate" your sweet "satisfactions"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you once again are powerless in the refrain of thinikin' about me nekked and are consumed with "fish bowels". You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqking Do NOTHING Opiate Addled Kchunt.

Be sure to start a Post,if/when you go Outdoors this year. Here...lemme fuel your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So you're saying Stumpy, I should address my compliments to Hutch, when "your" post are actually understandable?

Yup you're living the dream there Mater....

For some who's 3 ft 13 inches tall, YOU'RE TOTALLY AWESUM!

BUT,

ya still never answer my question on how's the rust in your rifle barrels tweaked for that 1500 yd accuracy with your 22 LR you like to brag about all the time...those two working brain cells shorting out?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

As per always...it's your Imagination and you simply gotta Pretend with it as you MUST,in order to satiate your Reality. Congratulations?!?

40+++ Mils of ele latitude,ain't a bad "problem" to have at a 1290fps launch,even with a .138 G1 BC. 'Course you'll haveta' Google that. Laughing!

I'm purty hip on the 1808 EDS,Marty '50's,Bob 75MOA 1913 extended and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker...though that'll mandate a Re-Google for you. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Purty funny to gun schit 700+ yards away with a Teutonic Rimfire Camera,if only to rub STUPID Fhuqker's noses in their own STUPIDITY. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to gawk/steal pictures...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps consider yet another Vagina Monologue,to fixate the sweet "satisfactions" of setting on your couchbound kchunt and chanting the mantra " I could too,I could too...I could too",as you concoct Delusion after Delusion. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

LOVE "your" pics,of "all" that you "do"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[quote=Big Stick]Shefire,
Of

40+++ Mils of ele latitude,ain't a bad "problem" to have at a 1290fps launch,even with a .138 G1 BC. 'Course you'll haveta' Google that. Laughing!

I'm purty hip on the 1808 EDS,Marty '50's,Bob 75MOA 1913 extended and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker...though that'll mandate a Re-Google for you. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Purty funny to gun schit 700+ yards away with a Teutonic Rimfire Camera,if only to rub STUPID Fhuqker's noses in their own STUPIDITY. Hint. Laughing!

SUGAR TITS.

PLEASE POST THE Video OF You AND YOUR 700++++ yard 22 LR conquest. (I need a good laugh). I only got two hundred rounds down range this week it's been slow. Hell hang a pic of the group to add some knee slapping uncontrollable laughter.

PS. The 40 grn BT in the 1/12T. 22-250 at 4150 with a bunch of RL 15 works swell on all things rat like.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Here is a squirrel killed at 25 yds +/-.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1Longbow, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,573 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,668
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.