Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't need any of those people to tell me what my moral value system is

Of course not, but why should anyone else be bound by your moral value system??

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Shocked
Campfire Regular
T
"With liberty and justice for all" American citizens were murdered in a terrorist attack today what the fug else do I need to know????

Despite my user name, no I am not from Texas.........

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by TexasTBag
"With liberty and justice for all" American citizens were murdered in a terrorist attack today what the fug else do I need to know????

I've never questioned that. I've only asked folks to examine the premise which underlies the idea of "justice" in view of the premise which underlies the political agenda of the homosexual rights movement, which essentially holds that justice is a matter of personal preference. That is not the concept of "justice" this nation was founded on.

Any demand for "justice" from anyone who thinks the generative distinction between male and female---which is the basis not only of all human friendship, but the whole of human existence---is morally meaningless, is a positively schizophrenic demand

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 06/12/16.

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You're talking crazy. This is probably a 2 pill day for you.

Consider it.

If so, then it is the crazy talk of Jefferson, Aristotle, Plato, Thomas Aquinas and the Apostle Paul, to name but a few of some of the greatest moral legislators in history who have opined thusly.

Jordan

Jefferson, Aristotle, Plato, Thomas Aquinas and the Apostle Paul all said that Muslins should kill homos?

Nice attempt at deliberate obtuseness Bristoe!

I'm just trying to condense your schizophrenic babbling down to something that can be understood by mentally stable people.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
,...since you refuse to take your pill today,..

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've officially given up even trying to figure out what your point is anymore

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
You're talking crazy. This is probably a 2 pill day for you.

Consider it.

If so, then it is the crazy talk of Jefferson, Aristotle, Plato, Thomas Aquinas and the Apostle Paul, to name but a few of some of the greatest moral legislators in history who have opined thusly.

Jordan

Jefferson, Aristotle, Plato, Thomas Aquinas and the Apostle Paul all said that Muslins should kill homos?

Nice attempt at deliberate obtuseness Bristoe!

I'm just trying to condense your schizophrenic babbling down to something that can be understood by mentally stable people.

Then Jefferson and the other authorities I have cited are equally schizophrenic.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
But they took their pills.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WTF is a homosexuality apologist anyway?

One that doesn't condemn the choice of others in who they have consensual sexual relations with?

Rob- you are truly no better than the scum that spawned Islam and Christianity and those that continue to deprive others of Liberty in its name.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Ringman
I could care less what sex you prefer and this America and you have the freedom to choose without being shot for your choice

Obviously not!

It is precisely because I agree with you that I started this thread and said what I have said. Again, the point is that anyone who thinks (as do acolytes of homosexuality) that the generative distinction between male and female is morally meaningless cannot consistently condemn the shooting of human beings when they implicitly deny any moral authority for distinction between the human and the non-human.

Jordan

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner
WTF is a homosexuality apologist anyway?

One that doesn't condemn the choice of others in who they have consensual sexual relations with?

Rob- you are truly no better than the scum that spawned Islam and Christianity and those that continue to deprive others of Liberty in its name.

Did you read the quote which began this thread? Re-read it, think about it and then get back to me. The level of ignorance on this forum is astounding.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
"God has formed us moral agents... that we may promote the happiness of those with whom He has placed us in society, by acting honestly towards all, benevolently to those who fall within our way, respecting sacredly their rights, bodily and mental, and cherishing especially their freedom of conscience, as we value our own." --Thomas Jefferson to M. King, 1814.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Maybe there is payback on earth for Debauchery.Did not God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for the sins of the wicked and depraved??That was a warning to the Sinners and maybe this is also.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I know this will piss some people off, but folks who think homosexuality is perfectly moral conduct have no basis to condemn this shooting except on purely subjective and idiosyncratic moral grounds. Flame away!

Jordan

"Man is a social animal, and no one can secure what is desirable for himself except in partnership with others. According to Aristotle, if a man had all the health, wealth, freedom and power that he desired, but lacked friends, he would not even wish to live. But the root of all friendships, as it is the ground of the existence of the species, is that of a man and a woman. As nature is the ground of morality, the distinction of the sexes is the ground of nature. Nature---which forbids us to eat or enslave out own kind---is that which has within it the principle of coming-into-being. Mankind as a whole is recognized by its generations, like a river which is one and the same while the ever-renewed cycles of birth and death flow on. But the generations are constituted---and can only be constituted---by the acts of generation arising from the conjunction of male and female. The root of all human relationships, the root of all morality, is nature, which itself is grounded in the generative distinction of male and female.....Abraham Lincoln once said that if slavery is not unjust, then nothing is unjust. With equal reason it can be said that if homosexuality is not unnatural, nothing is unnatural. And if nothing is unnatural then nothing---including slavery and genocide---is unjust"

Harry V. Jaffa, Original Intent and the Framers of the Constitution: A Disputed Question.

It doesn't piss me off - Just confirms my suspicions that your parents had your crib placed too close to the windowsill.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I've officially given up even trying to figure out what your point is anymore

I'd venture this is his latency thread; a precursor to his coming out party thread.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
If one swears loyalty to ISIS before killing people does it matter if they were gay or not?

So if he killed 50 straight folks would the deaths be spoken of differently?

I didn't realize ISIS had switched over to killing only gays.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Huntz
Maybe there is payback on earth for Debauchery.Did not God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah for the sins of the wicked and depraved??That was a warning to the Sinners and maybe this is also.

Unless somebody in the vicinity got turned into a pillar of salt for watching it,..I'm going to suspect a Muslim in this instance.

R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by NH K9
"God has formed us moral agents... that we may promote the happiness of those with whom He has placed us in society, by acting honestly towards all, benevolently to those who fall within our way, respecting sacredly their rights, bodily and mental, and cherishing especially their freedom of conscience, as we value our own." --Thomas Jefferson to M. King, 1814.

Exactly!! But how many apologists for homosexuality believe that God has created them as "moral agents"---with the freedom to chose right from wrong, or that whatever behavior they choose might be wrong---that merely choosing it does not make it right!?

Jefferson held that the "laws of nature" and "of nature's God" stood in perfect harmony with respect to the demarcation between moral and immoral behavior and Jefferson was not shy about pointing out the immoral character of homosexuality. He wrote a criminal code for the Commonwealth of Virginia making it a felony punishable by castration. Jefferson also recognized that a moral code accessible only by revelation (revealed religion) had no just claim upon the behavior of a non-believer---this is why the moral foundation of this country is grounded on a moral law in which reason and revelation are in agreement---upon which the believer and unbeliever can agree.

Jefferson held that only the "just" laws can be derived from the consent of the governed. Consent as such cannot authorize anything intrinsically immoral. This means Jefferson recognized a moral order outside of human will. That moral order condemns the shooting of innocent people, including homosexuals, but the philosophic premises of the homosexual rights movement call into question the very moral authority of the moral order which seeks to protect them. My point is only to highlight their hypocrisy.

Jordan

Last edited by RobJordan; 06/12/16.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Huntz

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by TexasTBag

I've never questioned that. I've only asked folks to examine the premise which underlies the idea of "justice" in view of the premise which underlies the political agenda of the homosexual rights movement, which essentially holds that justice is a matter of personal preference. That is not the concept of "justice" this nation was founded on.

Any demand for "justice" from anyone who thinks the generative distinction between male and female---which is the basis not only of all human friendship, but the whole of human existence---is morally meaningless, is a positively schizophrenic demand

Jordan
Regardless, their sin and the sin of the gunman is no more damning than your's, mine, or Mother Teresa's. Therein, lies the premise that underlies them all. Everything else is mental gymnastics with a sprained mind.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

667 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 204guy, 1badf350, 69 invisible), 2,693 guests, and 1,459 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,608
Posts18,492,399
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.