Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
it's going to be close because so many who walk among us who hate both of them for various reasons.

i hope Trump can begin the process of bringing real change. Hillary has her peanut cheering section that will support her to the end.

it's very close to the point that it doesn't matter who wins.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Hillary will most likely win, the demographics of the country are such that she could almost not campaign at all and win, there are just such an overwhelming number of people living off the public dole that will never vote away their free money.

There's no chance at all that she'll be indicted, the FBI works for Lynch, Lynch works for Obama. Impartiality and integrity are not in strong supply among government bureaucrats and anyone that thinks the FBI and U.S. attorneys will indict Hillary is smoking something really good.

The highlighted portion includes a great amount of a certain race that won't be as all hell-fired up to vote this go round. While HRC may be way ahead with that 'race', the numbers that actually show to vote will not like those for O.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
R
Clinton will win.
It seems as though every time Trump opens his mouth he drops a point or two in the polls. He is going to get trounced.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Trump. We are mired in misery and the guy has momentum. At least I hope so!

We remain Trump aficionados and are hoping he is elected president.

The poll I look at is on RealClearPolitcs.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Raeford
Hillary will most likely win, the demographics of the country are such that she could almost not campaign at all and win, there are just such an overwhelming number of people living off the public dole that will never vote away their free money.

There's no chance at all that she'll be indicted, the FBI works for Lynch, Lynch works for Obama. Impartiality and integrity are not in strong supply among government bureaucrats and anyone that thinks the FBI and U.S. attorneys will indict Hillary is smoking something really good.

The highlighted portion includes a great amount of a certain race that won't be as all hell-fired up to vote this go round. While HRC may be way ahead with that 'race', the numbers that actually show to vote will not like those for O.

I agree. Obama had the black thing going for him and this time a lot of those people might be too lazy to get out and vote.

Trump will win, and possibly win big. I think there's too many people sick of what Obama has done to this country and a lot of Republicans that stayed home last time will vote this time.

I also think he will attract Dems that hate Hillary. The other thing is that Obama is campaigning for her which I believe will also hurt her. Trump will win some Blue states because of this.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No idea anymore.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

I agree. Obama had the black thing going for him and this time a lot of those people might be too lazy to get out and vote.

You two are underestimating them.

Black turnout for Hillary will be high, don't think for a second that the candidate needs black skin to get them to to polls. The DNC is very disciplined in it's approach to getting blacks motivated to vote. I live in Mississippi, I've seen it all my life. They use the black churches to spur turnout, the church buses will be running full tilt taking them to the polls on election day. Blacks are voting for their continued government paychecks, that's a big motivation for them. White turnout is more fickle, whites vote for ideology mostly and enthusiasm is easier to let wane over ideology. Among blacks that are eligible to vote the turnout is very high, it's a myth that they don't turn out to vote. The sticking point is that many black males aren't eligible to vote due to felony convictions. That's why the democrats are dead set against voter ID laws, Jamal might not be eligible to vote due that that drug conviction but it's a whole lot easier to pass him off as his dead grandpa if he doesn't have to show an ID.

Obama's being black was more an advantage in courting liberal white guilt voters, the blacks were always going to vote democrat.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

You two are underestimating them.

Black turnout for Hillary will be high, don't think for a second that the candidate needs black skin to get them to to polls. The DNC is very disciplined in it's approach to getting blacks motivated to vote. I live in Mississippi, I've seen it all my life. They use the black churches to spur turnout, the church buses will be running full tilt taking them to the polls on election day. Blacks are voting for their continued government paychecks, that's a big motivation for them. White turnout is more fickle, whites vote for ideology mostly and enthusiasm is easier to let wane over ideology.

Obama's being black was more an advantage in courting liberal white guilt voters, the blacks were always going to vote democrat.

You may be right, but I don't think the inner-city blacks will be as jazzed up as they were the last two times.

Here's the thing, I like to be optimistic and look at the bright side. There's nothing I can do about it other than getting out and placing my vote. If Hillary wins, we're screwed. If I dwell on the bad stuff too much, I won't be able to sleep at night. I'm not only worried for the country as a whole, I'm worried about my company. We've struggled for the past 8 years, but we kept her afloat. If Hillary wins, I'm in deep schit.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Here's the thing, I like to be optimistic and look at the bright side. There's nothing I can do about it other than getting out and placing my vote. If Hillary wins, we're screwed. If I dwell on the bad stuff too much, I won't be able to sleep at night. I'm not only worried for the country as a whole, I'm worried about my company. We've struggled for the past 8 years, but we kept her afloat. If Hillary wins, I'm in deep schit.

I understand.

For the record, I very much hope you're right and I'm wrong. I'll happily buy the beers if you're right.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hillary. It never mattered who is running against her.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Half the Democrats and all of the Republicans hate Hillary.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've been saying for the last 3.5 years Hillary will be the next president... Nothing I've seen in that time has changed my opinion. If anything, I'm more certain of it.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
2-3 weeks ago I thought Trump was looking good, finally settling down setting himself up for bringing in those voters that weren't quite ready to vote Trump just because he isn't Hillary

lately I think he is unraveling which will make people nervous as to how he will do with foreign relations

so at this point I'm putting my money (not my vote) on Hillary getting in

I personally think that in past elections VP didn't have a lot of pull one way or another, BUT if trump finds a good VP that is good with foreign relations and Trump will turn over a majority of that work (not likely) to said VP I think it would help trump's case and let him pull ahead in the final tally

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Been wrong the last couple go arounds, so I won't venture a guess. We are soooo screwed.

1Minute
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Here's one thing to think about.

Hillary had one opponent and got 15,000,000 votes.

Trump had 17? opponents and got 13,300,000 votes.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Using a nationwide tally is not good enough. Obviously its an electoral college count that reigns supreme. Trump will have to flip some "light blue" states.
But there is a lot that can happen in the next 4.5 months. If you wake up on Nov. 9 and hear the words "Madam President", you can bend over (if you can) and kiss your sorry backside goodbye.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
President Trump.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Without a miracle taking place Hillary Clinton will be the next President thanks again to the GOP, or more to the point the far left extremist... sorry fact but the left just can't seem to help themselves!

Phil

I fixed it for you. My 3 year old gets that mixed up too. No biggie. You're welcome. grin

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And I think trump will win. Hillary just got schlonged by one of her Muslim brethren in Orlando.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hillary got a bounce in the polls because she cinched the Demorat nomination. After the Orlando massacre, it will be all Trump from now until election day. Trump even smells victory by the tone of his recent speeches. He's talking as a president elect, not as a candidate.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

676 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 73 invisible), 3,057 guests, and 1,402 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,103
Posts18,483,170
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.